hamm
02-22-2006, 05:42 PM
Cuz, you know, I thought there should like be at least one. :lookaroun

twisterX
02-22-2006, 05:43 PM
:dabs:

Cheese
02-22-2006, 05:46 PM
You know I really don't rate Hollywood films or American sports and I reckon PC's are better games machines than consoles.

Barbarossa
02-22-2006, 05:47 PM
I think TiVos are shit.

Snee
02-22-2006, 05:47 PM
Give them time, and it shall be remedied :dabs:

I'm checking out graphics cards on t'internet, what are you guys doing?

ziggyjuarez
02-22-2006, 05:51 PM
The easy thing to do is not read it.Is what i do.

twisterX
02-22-2006, 05:52 PM
:lol:nice

Cuz, you know, I thought there should like be at least one.
Give them time, and it shall be remedied

Am using utorrent. Thats all you need to know :D

Cheese
02-22-2006, 05:56 PM
Also I reckon homosexual marriages should be allowed, torture is wrong, Irving deserved what he got, Windows sucks balls, Firefox is better than IE by miles, Intel sucks and should die, Family Guy is derivative shit, common sense does not make up for lack of booklearning, Google/Wikipedia are great sources of information/opinions, subtitled films are teh rawkness, guns should be banned in USA, basketball is netball for men, TiVo is a totally unneccesary device for someone who frequents a file sharing forum, dry-snitching is funny, post counts DO matter and a thumb up the arse is perfectly normal sexual conduct.

Mr. Mulder
02-22-2006, 05:57 PM
I'm looking for a well seeded torrent for Win2000 and Office 2000 if ne1 can help :dabs:

Also downloading Sundays Rock School episode, drinking orange juice and waiting for The Simpsons to come on the telly (ooo err)

ziggyjuarez
02-22-2006, 05:57 PM
guns should be banned in USA
y .

Barbarossa
02-22-2006, 05:59 PM
Also I reckon homosexual marriages should be allowed, torture is wrong, Irving deserved what he got, Windows sucks balls, Firefox is better than IE by miles, Intel sucks and should die, Family Guy is derivative shit, common sense does not make up for lack of booklearning, Google/Wikipedia are great sources of information/opinions, subtitled films are teh rawkness, guns should be banned in USA, basketball is netball for men, TiVo is a totally unneccesary device for someone who frequents a file sharing forum, dry-snitching is funny, post counts DO matter and a thumb up the arse is perfectly normal sexual conduct.

A mirror-universe BusyMan would agree with you whole-heartedly, and presumably he'd also be an elite rodder. :schnauz:

twisterX
02-22-2006, 05:59 PM
guns are coooll. :D

I dont know about 2000's there but if your intrested in XP pro or office 2003.

hit up torrentspy. they have stuff and it goes a reasonable speed. You might even find 2000's there.

Busyman
02-22-2006, 06:01 PM
Give them time, and it shall be remedied :dabs:

I'm watching the Shield and making some music.

Cheese
02-22-2006, 06:05 PM
I'm writing a comparative essay on The Tragedy of King Lear and Antigone from The Theban Plays.

twisterX
02-22-2006, 06:07 PM
that sucks :(

Busyman
02-22-2006, 06:08 PM
Firefox is better than IE by miles, Intel sucks, common sense does not make up for lack of booklearning, Google/Wikipedia are great sources of information/opinions, basketball is netball for men, dry-snitching is funny, post counts DO matter
I totally agree.

twisterX
02-22-2006, 06:09 PM
yea me too. I have intel though but next machine is gonna be AMD

Cheese
02-22-2006, 06:12 PM
that sucks :(

The Shield is pretty good though, and creative expression through music can only be a good thing.

Cheese
02-22-2006, 06:13 PM

Quit talking to yourself.

manker
02-22-2006, 06:13 PM
Well, maybe if you didn't take that easy route, you'd be off to college about now :smilie4:

twisterX
02-22-2006, 06:14 PM
Well, maybe if you didn't take that easy route, you'd be off to college about now :smilie4:

:lol: and not get kicked out after 1 week .

ziggyjuarez
What is dry snitching?

Mr. Mulder
Also I reckon homosexual marriages should be allowed

I agree that they should call it "butt buddies" instead :dabs:

torture is wrong

agreed. unless its Jack Bauer who's doing the torturing, then it's always right.

Irving deserved what he got

don't know who he is but agree anyway :dabs:

Windows sucks balls

agree to a high extent, but not completely :dabs:

Firefox is better than IE by miles

agreed, but Opera > Firefox > IE

Intel sucks and should die

meh, as long as it doesn't BSOD :dabs:

Family Guy is derivative shit

agreed.

common sense does not make up for lack of booklearning

agreed.

Google/Wikipedia are great sources of information/opinions

agreed, they're orsum.

subtitled films are teh rawkness

agreed

guns should be banned in USA

agreed, they should hand them all over to Canada until they can learn to behave responsibly :dabs:

basketball is netball for men

agreed.

TiVo is a totally unneccesary device for someone who frequents a file sharing forum

lol, agreed.

dry-snitching is funny

agreed.

post counts DO matter

agreed.

and a thumb up the arse is perfectly normal sexual conduct.

agreed.

manker

Quit talking to yourself.
:glag:

Snee
I'm looking for a well seeded torrent for Win2000 and Office 2000 if ne1 can help :dabs:
My version of win2k(pro) is in swedish, so I doubt you'd want that one :dabs: Else I'd try and make an iso.

Torrent for swedish version. (http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3264100) :dabs:

It's not easy finding win2k through BT anymore, I checked my regular haunts and didn't find much.

Whenever I get around to installing e-mule I'll check that. It'll prolly take ages dling win2k through emule, tho'.

ziggyjuarez
02-22-2006, 06:16 PM
I Would not.

Mr. Mulder
02-22-2006, 06:18 PM
My version of win2k(pro) is in swedish, so I doubt you'd want that one :dabs: Else I'd try and make an iso.

Torrent for swedish version. (http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3264100) :dabs:

It's not easy finding win2k through BT anymore, I checked my regular haunts and didn't find much.

Whenever I get around to installing e-mule I'll check that. It'll prolly take ages dling win2k through emule, tho'.

indeed - found a version on Ares, will see how it goes :ermm:

manker
02-22-2006, 06:19 PM
I Would not.It would be an option, at your age, in the UK.

Just remembered that the US school system is rubbish so it takes students a full two years longer (at 18, no?) before they can go to college.

I'm so glad I don't live there.

ziggyjuarez
02-22-2006, 06:20 PM
yup.you have to be 18.
Too bad i dont live in the uk:dabs:

manker
02-22-2006, 06:25 PM
yup.you have to be 18.
Too bad i dont live in the uk:dabs:You should go live with Dave. He'd be well up for it.

Might be a laugh.

ziggyjuarez
02-22-2006, 06:28 PM
Me,Bob and rayve talked about that on the mic.
Doesn't seem realistic tho.

Busyman
02-22-2006, 06:55 PM
yup.you have to be 18.
Too bad i dont live in the uk:dabs:
You don't have to be 18. I had fellas in some of my classes senior year that were 15 and 16 and they went on to some very decent colleges. I know one that got a full scholarship. here comes the rod

ziggyjuarez
02-22-2006, 06:55 PM
Shut the fuck up.

Busyman
02-22-2006, 06:58 PM
Shut the fuck up.
Ok