PDA

View Full Version : Banned from Bitme.org and I don't know why...

asymvivastos
02-22-2006, 06:22 PM
Hello everybody.A few minutes ago I tried to open bitme.org and It asked me to login again.I put my login details and I got the message that my account was disabled...:(

My ratio was over 1,2 (with almost 55Gb upload) and I don't understand why I got banned????:frusty:

I would like to ask from a member there If he/she can to ask the moderators what happened.My nickname was asymvivastos.

Thanks in advance.:)

bmt134
02-23-2006, 09:10 PM
Don't cheat

asymvivastos
02-24-2006, 02:58 AM
I didn't cheat my friend.I don't know if my disabled account has to do with another person I invited...:angry:

Last time I saw his profile his ratio was 0.023 (or something like that).

PS. And the funny think is that this person is from this forum...:shutup:

leungsw
02-24-2006, 08:30 AM
Did you get a warning sign before being banned?

asymvivastos
02-24-2006, 12:39 PM
I don't know because I had to visit the website for 3-4 days because I was already downloading something from there.

And the reason I open bitme.org was because of a tracker error at my client (wrong passkey or something like that) and I would like to see what's wrong.

Wizard_Mon1
02-24-2006, 07:17 PM
I also had this problem, i think maybe they did not mean to open for registration..... :( anybody know of a mods email we can ask?

I would love an invite if anyone has one... some files i really want on there!

MrFister
02-24-2006, 09:28 PM
Typical I finally spot that it has signups open but due to my ISP using proxy servers it won't accept my registration, drat and double drat.

asymvivastos
02-24-2006, 11:22 PM
I also had this problem, i think maybe they did not mean to open for registration..... :( anybody know of a mods email we can ask?

And they decided to ban me after letting me using the tracker for ~3 months????:ermm:

leungsw
02-25-2006, 02:07 AM
To get response, you may join the #bitme channel at irc.bitme.org and sort the problem out with staff.

From their forum,

"I dont know whats the case with this spesific accounts. But when leechers are banned, they often try to create new accounts, or they have already created multiple accounts, so when they are baned, the staff often chechk to see if they have several accounts, and they ban them as well........."

Is this your case?

Wizard_Mon1
02-25-2006, 10:27 AM
Thanks leungsw they have sorted out the problem for me :)

asymvivastos
02-25-2006, 11:18 AM
Thanks leungsw they have sorted out the problem for me :)

Same here!!!!:D :D

When I saw the reply of leungsw and before visit the irc channel I tried to open bitme.org and suddenly everything was fine!!!!Thank you guys for your replies here.;)

PS. I think that this temporary ban was because of the person I invited because as I can see his account is still disabled...:rolleyes:

gjgjgj
02-26-2006, 08:37 AM
Did you get a reason from bitme staff as to why your account was disabled ?

Wizard_Mon1
02-26-2006, 01:22 PM
No, didn't get any reason i went on the irc channel and told them about it, there were no mods or admin around so i waited in there and went to bed.... when i woke up it was fixed :D

asymvivastos
02-26-2006, 04:47 PM
No, didn't get any reason i went on the irc channel and told them about it, there were no mods or admin around so i waited in there and went to bed.... when i woke up it was fixed :D

Same here except the visit on the irc channel.I don't know why I got banned, but anyway the important thing is that I can use again this great site...:D

toxotis75
04-14-2006, 04:10 PM
Hello people,
I have the same problem too. I was banned recently and i cant login so i cannot contact the administrators to ask why. my ratio was 0.65 at that time and i even donated to the site 10$. can someone who is a member to get me in touch with one of the administrators?

Whinerbroed
08-13-2006, 11:41 AM
I've heard many people being banned by trading bitmetv invites on public forums, so I recommend you to use a different username on any forum.

duynghia
08-14-2006, 09:59 AM
Hello people,
I have the same problem too. I was banned recently and i cant login so i cannot contact the administrators to ask why. my ratio was 0.65 at that time and i even donated to the site 10$. can someone who is a member to get me in touch with one of the administrators?

Meet Mods or Admins of bitme.org on IRC channel (the only way you can contact them)
IRC Server: irc.bitme.org OR irc.bitmetv.org
IRC Channel: #bitme.help
Good luck!:)

reiden
08-15-2006, 05:31 AM
As they always say., Never invite anyone who you really dont know.

abrar
06-28-2009, 10:08 PM
Hi,I canot login bitme.org and my account is disable. I'm not cheater even i did not login from long time. I gave 10$ for donation also even then i canot loging. Please i need assitance and let me know how can i login.

abrar
06-28-2009, 10:13 PM
how can i go to the bitme.help channel?

i canot login in the bitme.org even i donate the 10$. Please can some one help me how can i login again or how can i talk with admin? i did not cheat even i did not login from 2 months. Please help me.

kooftspc11
06-28-2009, 10:15 PM
you got banned because you weren't e-learning enough.

abrar
06-28-2009, 10:41 PM
How can activate again. Please help me.

pone44
06-28-2009, 10:45 PM
Go to IRC. Is why there is a BT support section here.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-support-176/t-irc-channels-349263

How can activate again. Please help me.

abrar
06-29-2009, 07:25 AM
Hello, No one is helping me there. Please tell me any way so i can activate my account,

The_Martinator
06-29-2009, 09:37 AM
Hello, No one is helping me there. Please tell me any way so i can activate my account,

Did you go to the IRC channel? And did you wait a while? Did you try more than once?

sez
06-29-2009, 12:12 PM
From what i hear if you are not an active power user or a vip then you should just let the account go,they won't re-enable you.

n00bz0r
06-29-2009, 12:39 PM
From what i hear if you are not an active power user or a vip then you should just let the account go,they won't re-enable you.

no..thats not true
My account was in pretty bad shape when i went away temporarily.
(Bad means that it had less than a gig uploaded, but had a ratio of around 3.x)
When i got back, i just joined their help chan, and the staffers were nice enough to re enable it almost instantly..without askin loads of questions. :yup:

kevin matnick
06-29-2009, 04:14 PM

i canot login in the bitme.org even i donate the 10$. Please can some one help me how can i login again or how can i talk with admin? i did not cheat even i did not login from 2 months. Please help me.

they will never give your money back and your account :)

kooftspc11
06-29-2009, 07:35 PM

they will never give your money back and your account :)

why would they?

aint no fucking walmart

RedRansom
06-30-2009, 05:49 AM
Nonsense but a little bit true i saw some1 who banned for a torrent comment also this member was really active on shoutbox and 200 weeks old they banned this guy and another day re-opened and another day re-banned lol
ps: look like op account re-activated hope to NOT re-... lol

abrar
07-02-2009, 07:25 AM
no one is helping me on bitme channel. Can any one help me to activate my account on bitme?

abrar
07-03-2009, 07:46 AM
Please help me reopen my account....

NaiRiG
07-03-2009, 03:22 PM
i did not cheat even i did not login from 2 months.

I think accounts are deleted after 42 days of inactivity?

abrar
07-04-2009, 06:10 PM
Is there any way i can get my account?

pone44
07-04-2009, 07:27 PM
Abrar, Use the BT support section. I do not think there are any community reps here.? You have to Go to IRC and be patient.

IRC channel is listed the below thread.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-support-176/t-irc-channels-349263
Wait for a response,Do NOT PM anyone..If your account was banned then you can not get it back!

Is there any way i can get my account?