PDA

View Full Version : Help with "Lexmark All In One".

worldpease
02-22-2006, 09:21 PM
Hi, does anyone have a Lexmar All In One?,
I do have one, but its been a couple of months since my color (27) cartridge got empty,
so I bought a new one, but it doesn't seem to work properly.
For example, when I run the test page, the image in rpinted with horizontal lines,
only the black color is printed perfect,
should I clean the cartridge's head?
I know its a simple thing, but just thought I see if someone with a similar printer
could give some feedback.:)

Duffman
02-23-2006, 04:13 AM
Was it a cheapo printer?

Seedler
02-23-2006, 04:29 AM
Hi, does anyone have a Lexmar All In One?,
I do have one, but its been a couple of months since my color (27) cartridge got empty,
so I bought a new one, but it doesn't seem to work properly.
For example, when I run the test page, the image in rpinted with horizontal lines,
only the black color is printed perfect,
should I clean the cartridge's head?
I know its a simple thing, but just thought I see if someone with a similar printer
could give some feedback.:)

Sadly to say, Lexmark makes shitty printers.

Also, you probably bought a Chinese Counterfeit Cartridge...yes I'm serious, there are counterfeit cartridges even in Besy Buy and Future Shop. Bad Luck I guess:(

S!X
02-23-2006, 05:23 AM
When I first saw this thread I was gonna say lexmark printers are the worst, but I didnt know how to say it :unsure: lol But yeah, my first printer was a lexmark fecking POS! I had the same problem... The first ink cartridges died, Got new ones and they dried up like the second day after using em. Then I got pissed off and beat the fuck out of it and threw it in the garbage.

accat13
02-24-2006, 01:18 AM
Don't feel bad I have a Lexmark all in one also,same problem.I also have a canon thats dried up.I refuse to buy another printer..Thats what work is for LOL

Skiz
02-24-2006, 01:45 AM
All you need to do is align it. There should be a wizard to take you through this.

worldpease
02-25-2006, 08:32 AM
Was it a cheapo printer?
Yes it was, like $60 US Dlls.

Sadly to say, Lexmark makes shitty printers.
Also, you probably bought a Chinese Counterfeit Cartridge...yes I'm serious, there are counterfeit cartridges even in Besy Buy and Future Shop. Bad Luck I guess
Actually you are right on both things,
first, I realized that Lexmark would be no good from the day I installed it,
I was struck by the fact that the printing quality was not even near to that
of my previus printer, an (Epson C60 - I believe its other model for diferent countryes).
And second, the cartridge is a re-fill.:lookaroun

Don't feel bad I have a Lexmark all in one also,same problem.I also have a canon thats dried up.I refuse to buy another printer..Thats what work is for LOL
Well, I guess I'll use it for fast printings,
and for the scaner.
But I might get another Epson.
As I said, my previus Epson printed pictures like a Lab printer.

All you need to do is align it. There should be a wizard to take you through this.
I already tryed it a few times,
if I keep trying, I'll go dry on ink. (it wastes a lot of ink during alignmen)

S!X
02-25-2006, 05:52 PM
Get another epson! or an hp.