PDA

View Full Version : Who has ever owned a gun?

Seedler
02-24-2006, 05:05 PM
Have you ever own a gun?

Pistol? Mp5? m16? m4?

I've never owned a gun considering my age and the fact that I'm not black:lol: <--- Sry about the racism but it's a fact...

Peerzy
02-24-2006, 05:07 PM
I've never owned a gun considering my age and the fact that I'm not black:lol: <--- Sry about the racism but it's a fact...

Link? Research? Quote?

BigBank_Hank
02-24-2006, 05:08 PM
I'm not black and I own a gun, a 9mm handgun.

Seedler
02-24-2006, 05:10 PM

Link? Research? Quote?

Well my mistake then, should I say from my knowledge the only people who own handguns are black in my school?

Barbarossa
02-24-2006, 05:11 PM

Being racist and apologising for it doesn't make it OK. :ermm:

Peerzy
02-24-2006, 05:16 PM
Link? Research? Quote?

Well my mistake then, should I say from my knowledge the only people who own handguns are black in my school?

Guns in schools and racism.

http://www.greatestcities.com/0202pic/426/CP59426.jpg/AmericanFlag.jpeg

DorisInsinuate
02-24-2006, 05:37 PM
I hold a golfball gun when I was five years old. Lost it ages ago though.

Congrats, Seedler, by the way, on the second most offensive post today. You cunt, Lol <--- sorry about being offensive for the sake of being offensive, but it's a fact.

Cheese
02-24-2006, 06:05 PM
No. I used to work in a shop that sold BB guns. It was truly sad the tragic-cases that used to come in and buy the plastic replica cock-substitutes. Except this one time my sister bought one just to shoot me with. True story.

GepperRankins
02-24-2006, 06:12 PM
an air gun *dabs

manker
02-24-2006, 06:45 PM
No. Never.

My Mam wouldn't let me have toy guns as a kid, neither. I mean, I did because I was a bit naughty but she said that guns are a bad thing and that she didn't want to see me pretending to shoot someone.

Seems fair enough, with hindsight.

Snee
02-24-2006, 07:07 PM
No. I used to work in a shop that sold BB guns. It was truly sad the tragic-cases that used to come in and buy the plastic replica cock-substitutes. Except this one time my sister bought one just to shoot me with. True story.
I have a soft-air gun, a plastic one that looks like wot the gun Bond uses looks like. It's 'cos my parents never let me keep any chickens, I reckon.

Actually I bought it to use for target practice in the back yard, I am, or maybe used to be a good shot, was in a club briefly when I was little, and I figured it'd be fun to maybe take that up again.

I shot my younger siblings with it, then I told them they* were whiny bitches for whining and shot myself to prove it didn't hurt.

It hurt like a mofo.

*mostly one of the brothers

Cheese
02-24-2006, 07:19 PM
No. I used to work in a shop that sold BB guns. It was truly sad the tragic-cases that used to come in and buy the plastic replica cock-substitutes. Except this one time my sister bought one just to shoot me with. True story. I have a soft-air gun, a plastic one that looks like wot the gun Bond uses looks like. It's 'cos my parents never let me keep any chickens, I reckon.

Actually I bought it to use for target practice in the back yard, I am, or maybe used to be a good shot, was in a club briefly when I was little, and I figured it'd be fun to maybe take that up again.

I shot my younger siblings with it, then I told them they* were whiny bitches for whining and shot myself to prove it didn't hurt.

It hurt like a mofo.

*mostly one of the brothers
I got shot in the eye at close range by a BB gun once, it didn't hurt because I'm so tough (also I was shit-faced drunk) but it left a red dot the size of the pellet on my eyeball.

S!X
02-24-2006, 07:47 PM
Nope, Ive shot guns tho... Its nice to ber americanadian.. Best of both worlds. I guess.

Busyman
02-24-2006, 08:12 PM
Yes.

I think anyone who owns a proper gun should have to pass some typa test.

tesco
02-24-2006, 09:01 PM
Nope. Never will.
Except maybe a pellet gun or paintball gun one day.

I want to try shooting one though.

ziggyjuarez
02-24-2006, 09:20 PM
Nope never.But i would like to as soon as i turn 21 or what ever the law is.

Tempestv
02-25-2006, 10:03 AM
Ruger Mark II M77 .243.
Little deer rifle, just a little larger than the .223 round fired by the AR-15
When I get money, I intend to buy several more- FN-FAL, Mosin-Nagant, Winchester Model 94, some sort of shotgun, probably a Remington 870, probably a couple other random guns. I have a friend that has over 300 guns. Here in montana there are more guns than people. My Aunt that moved here from Jersey said that she would never own a gun right up till the day that a bear came up and knocked on her door and tried to walk into her house. she has quite the collection now.

almost forgot, I got my airsoft gun for airsoft wars.

DorisInsinuate
02-25-2006, 11:58 AM
Ruger Mark II M77 .243.
When I get money, I intend to buy several more- FN-FAL, Mosin-Nagant, Winchester Model 94, some sort of shotgun, probably a Remington 870, probably a couple other random guns. I have a friend that has over 300 guns. Here in montana there are more guns than people. My Aunt that moved here from Jersey said that she would never own a gun right up till the day that a bear came up and knocked on her door and tried to walk into her house. she has quite the collection now.

/me adds Montana to his list of states to avoid.

manker
02-25-2006, 01:33 PM
I had 51 states on my list of American states to avoid - then I found out that Canadia is a country :dabs:

Cheese
02-25-2006, 01:49 PM
I had 51 states on my list of American states to avoid - then I found out that Canadia is a country :dabs:
The British still rule Canadia pneub. It's kind of like a faraway Cornwall, with Scotland's weather.

Filliz
02-25-2006, 07:06 PM
No guns here.
I do have some medieval weaponry though.
Including a double bladed battle axe, morning star and big ass battle sword.

All rusty but still effective :naughty:

Busyman
02-25-2006, 07:15 PM
No guns here.
I do have some medieval weaponry though.
Including a double bladed battle axe, morning star and big ass battle sword.

All rusty but still effective :naughty:
I'm jealous.:(

maebach
02-25-2006, 08:51 PM
no

Chewie
02-25-2006, 10:29 PM
No, with no intention either.

Busyman
02-25-2006, 11:38 PM
I'd like to know who owns a gun with a display.

My ownership may seem superfluous but it is also unobtrusive.

Kinda like the generator I wanna get except that'll take up more space.:unsure:

Tempestv
02-26-2006, 01:15 AM
Ruger Mark II M77 .243.

DorisInsinuate adds Montana to his list of states to avoid.

Why, because of all the guns, or because of talk of bears knocking on peoples doors? don't worry, when you grow up with guns you are considerably more responsable with them, and you are fine with the bears as long as you are not up near the trees, like she was. I had a bear run by twenty feet from me near her house. makes your blood run a little cold. btw, twenty years ago, most of the state would have been happy to hear that you want to avoid montana. there was a billboard hanging in the Missoula Internatinal Airport that read "Keep Montana Beautiful- Shoot A Land Developer" you still see bumper stickers that say that.

Cheese
02-26-2006, 01:17 AM
Would you rather get attacked by a bear or a bear with a gun?

Tempestv
02-26-2006, 01:36 AM
i'm sorry, but I have never seen a bear running around with a gun, so probably the later, because of the reduced likelyhood of ever meeting one.

LegendaryU2K
02-26-2006, 02:02 AM
No and i never will. I hate guns.

Tempestv
02-26-2006, 02:25 AM

What's wrong with them?

S!X
02-26-2006, 02:55 AM

LOL what a joke :lol:

Busyman
02-26-2006, 07:07 AM

What's wrong with them?
I'd hate them too, if one were pointed at me.:(

Otherwise, I'm very capable of handling one.

Weirdly enough, my gf's gf's daughter recently attended a funeral of 7th grader who shot himself in the mouth and died.

The gunowner should be locked up, imo (if he isn't already).

Tempestv
02-26-2006, 11:18 PM

that's the time I would most want a gun. Then I got a chance of defending myself.

manker
02-26-2006, 11:59 PM

that's the time I would most want a gun. Then I got a chance of defending myself.If someone pointed a gun at you - then noticed that you too had a gun.

That would surely increase your chance of getting shot.

If you reached for your gun in order to attempt to defend yourself, it would make getting shot a vertiable certainty.

Having said that, I suppose you could do a commando roll, like Bruce Willis, and shoot the bad guy before he can squeeze a round off :dabs:

suprafreak6
02-27-2006, 12:15 AM
i have an airsoft gun

Cheese
02-27-2006, 12:16 AM
Having said that, I suppose you could do a commando roll, like Bruce Willis, and shoot the bad guy before he can squeeze a round off :dabs:

And then smoke some cigarettes.

Seedler
02-27-2006, 04:23 AM

that's the time I would most want a gun. Then I got a chance of defending myself.

lol holding a gun in an unsafe area is saying, "hey look at me! I have a gun! Rob me now! Smash my head with a beer bottle and take my gun! Oh please! Maybe even shoot me with my own gun when I'm down!"

Tempestv
02-27-2006, 04:37 AM
just me, but I don't think I will be going after anyone holding a gun with a beer bottle, it leaves you at kind of a disadvantage unless the guy with the gun really fucks up. also, the fact that usually the crime rate drops after pro CCW laws are inacted doesn't support your claim. If some lowlife walks into my house with a gun in the middle of the night with a gun, I would rather have a gun to point at him rather than be unarmed.

Busyman
02-27-2006, 05:12 AM
just me, but I don't think I will be going after anyone holding a gun with a beer bottle, it leaves you at kind of a disadvantage unless the guy with the gun really fucks up. also, the fact that usually the crime rate drops after pro CCW laws are inacted doesn't support your claim. If some lowlife walks into my house with a gun in the middle of the night with a gun, I would rather have a gun to point at him rather than be unarmed.
You are treading down a path I have once walked on this forum.
(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t93534.html)
Beware. You are talking to folks that think everyone that owns a gun runs out with them blazing. They have watched too many movies.

Busyman
02-27-2006, 05:14 AM

lol holding a gun in an unsafe area is saying, "hey look at me! I have a gun! Rob me now! Smash my head with a beer bottle and take my gun! Oh please! Maybe even shoot me with my own gun when I'm down!"
Come on Seedling. If some fella is holding a gun to my head, I'm not going to go for my gun.

Also, If I have a gun, many won't take the chance of trying to attack with a beer bottle.:ermm:

gun > bottle

Barbarossa
02-27-2006, 10:52 AM
gun > bottle

Not if the bottle is full of AiDS :snooty:

manker
02-27-2006, 11:47 AM
Beware. You are talking to folks that think everyone that owns a gun runs out with them blazing. They have watched too many movies.Quality generalisation, half-wit.

Busyman
02-27-2006, 01:44 PM
gun > bottle

Not if the bottle is full of AiDS :snooty:
Come on man. No one's gonna wanna hold a bottle with your blood in it.

That's jus' sewaside.:no:

Tempestv
02-27-2006, 11:36 PM
all this has just reminded me of when a guy in my highschool class told me that a Katana was more deadly than an AK-47- one of many dumb things he said.

Seedler
02-28-2006, 04:14 AM
all this has just reminded me of when a guy in my highschool class told me that a Katana was more deadly than an AK-47- one of many dumb things he said.

lol he was either japanese or watched a few too many Samurai movies...:)

Tempestv
02-28-2006, 05:48 AM
the best one though was when he walked to the biology room, and I am working on my laptop, and he walks over, points at the laptop and exclaims "I have a computer exactly like that, exept it's different" (he ment that he had a laptop, but it wasn't the same kind as mine.), either that or when he insisted that he said stupid things because he was trying to hide the fact that he really was smart.