PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live with softmodded xbox?

suprafreak6
03-01-2006, 12:14 AM
I was deciding upon my choices for playing xbox live, yet still having a way to play burnt games..so this is what i thought of...what if i use another harddrive i have and load evox onto there...then unsoftmod my stock harddrive..and all i would have to do is swap the harddrives...i could leave the xbox open..i mean it would be an idea wouldnt it? anyone see any flaws?

SingaBoiy
03-04-2006, 03:18 AM
Sorry. Ive been away. There is a way you can install 2 hds at the same time. You just need a switch that selects which one gets the juice.

suprafreak6
03-04-2006, 03:52 AM
how about just making extensions that come out of the xbox so that way i can just swap whenever i want. how does that sound?..thats what i am currently doing
its working good, but i need xbox live 2 month card just to test and make sure i dont get banned, i unsoftmodded my stock and the new harddrive has softmod on it
SOMEONE HOOK ME UP WITH A 2 MONTH CARD!

SingaBoiy
03-04-2006, 04:08 AM
Check ebay ;)

suprafreak6
03-04-2006, 04:10 AM
i dont wanna pay for a card thats suppose to be free...haha..get ur but on aim lmao...dont just sit next to the computer, also check my most recent posts on the xbox softmodding guide

colt45joe
03-07-2006, 04:09 AM
http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=354747&hl

Makes it easy to toggle between retail and modded state without the use of an exploitable game. Could be usefull for xbox live