PDA

View Full Version : I just want to express how mad i am

Barbarossa
03-02-2006, 04:59 PM
wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble.

:stars:

ziggyjuarez
03-02-2006, 05:40 PM
:0

DorisInsinuate
03-02-2006, 06:18 PM
That is quite mad. On the scale of 1 to mad, you get 9.

SpatulaGeekGirl
03-02-2006, 06:20 PM
Very nice.

enoughfakefiles
03-02-2006, 06:23 PM
He's mmmmmmmad :1eye:

http://img.coxnewsweb.com/C/03/12/74/image_674123.jpg

JPaul
03-02-2006, 06:50 PM
I've never seen him this mad.

Santa
03-02-2006, 07:30 PM
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/2332/fuckingstick3rf.jpg

Cheese
03-03-2006, 12:24 AM
I think Darth was a bit generous with his score, Barbie's "madness" was quite cliched and conventional. If he was truly mad he'd do something like pretend he was a bowl of cold custard belonging to Archduke Fernidand or tell us his head was made of small fish from Portugal.

sArA
03-03-2006, 12:26 AM
Clearly, Barbie has been using his brain too much recently, and it has overheated.

Get VB and Clocker over here, they will know what to do.

Guillaume
03-03-2006, 12:28 AM
Tell him it's obsolete and that he must get a new, awfully expensive one? :hardwareworld curse:

sArA
03-03-2006, 12:32 AM
Tell him it's obsolete and that he must get a new, awfully expensive one? :hardwareworld curse:

I am looking forward to the discussion as to the merits of the BR543z replacement module versus just upgrading the BR5480b unit with a OMJet40 with a spiggot adapter.........should be interesting

tantric
03-03-2006, 06:52 AM
wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble.

:stars:
And when you're happy?

"robble robble robble robble"?

http://www.fftwelve.com/football/sp/images/hamburglar.JPG

Barbarossa
03-03-2006, 11:44 AM
I think Darth was a bit generous with his score, Barbie's "madness" was quite cliched and conventional. If he was truly mad he'd do something like pretend he was a bowl of cold custard belonging to Archduke Fernidand or tell us his head was made of small fish from Portugal.

Yep. I only done it for a joke loike, for comedy porpoises.

As cheese has rightly pointed out, I'm not mad. :no2:

Even though my head is made of cold custard.

Spider_dude
03-03-2006, 06:37 PM
custard made from the foreskin of canadian brick layers.