PDA

View Full Version : Napoleon Dynamite FTW!

Busyman
03-03-2006, 06:02 AM
tHEmAN (http://youtube.com/watch?v=w7JF092i5kw&search=napoleon)

EDIT: also Lafawnduh FTW! :w00t:

Proper Bo
03-03-2006, 06:49 AM

lafawnduh is the tranny, ja?:unsure:

Busyman
03-03-2006, 06:50 AM

lafawnduh is the tranny, ja?:unsure:
eh?

S!X
03-03-2006, 06:54 AM
I must say this was one of the stupidest movies ive ever seen, but some parts were hilarious. :D :lol:

Proper Bo
03-03-2006, 06:59 AM
lafawnduh is the tranny, ja?:unsure: eh?

the one who marries his brother:huh:

Busyman
03-03-2006, 07:00 AM
I must say this was one of the stupidest movies ive ever seen, but some parts were hilarious. :D :lol:
Me and wifey were tipsy when we watched it.

I thought it was quite funny and different.

Plus one of ex-gfs had a son just like that except he was black. He's good kid.

I kinda wish I was still around to look after him. :(

DorisInsinuate
03-03-2006, 10:17 AM
eh?

I'm fairly sure he was a tranny, I think that was the joke.

manker
03-03-2006, 10:58 AM
Busy will now pretend he knew that all along and was rodding - because he definitely doesn't fancy men.

Oh no.

Mr. Mulder
03-03-2006, 11:00 AM
Napoleon Dynamite > other stuff

manker
03-03-2006, 11:04 AM
Napoleon Dynamite > other stuff
But not the last Galactica episode.

Depiction of the trauma involved in Cylon download of conciousness and subsequent rebirth for the fucking win :smilie4:

Caprica Six having a Gaius companion for the fucking win :smilie4:

Pretending Helo's and Sharon's half Cylon baby is dead :cry: but still, for the fucking win :smilie4:

manker
03-03-2006, 11:07 AM
Spoiler above.

Guillaume
03-03-2006, 11:11 AM
Spoiler above.
You fucker, I've just finished dling it and was avoiding going into movieworld for fear of spoilers! :angry:

Mr. Mulder
03-03-2006, 11:12 AM
Napoleon Dynamite > other stuff But not the last Galactica episode.

Depiction of the trauma involved in Cylon download of conciousness and subsequent rebirth for the fucking win :smilie4:

Pretending Helo's and Sharon's half Cylon baby is dead :cry: but still, for the fucking win :smilie4:

edit: spoilers n stuff lyke
the level of pwnage in that episode was so great that it knocked me unconscious for three days. :dabs:

Gaius's No. 6 didn't seem very happy at all about the baby, in fact she seemed a little bit upset. :smilie4: - probably female troubles :smilie4:

are you gonna watch the two final eps back to back? I think the last one is 90mins long ftw - its gonna be so very hawt. :smilie4:

manker
03-03-2006, 11:13 AM
Spoiler above.
You fucker, I've just finished dling it and was avoiding going into movieworld for fear of spoilers! :angry:I did say 'spoiler above' :unsure:

Anyhow, don't worry - it's so orsum that I've watched it three times now and each time it gets even better, despite me knowing what is going to happen.

I've inadvertently given you an advantage :smilie4:

manker
03-03-2006, 11:18 AM
But not the last Galactica episode.

edit: spoilers n stuff lyke
the level of pwnage in that episode was so great that it knocked me unconscious for three days. :dabs:

Gaius's No. 6 didn't seem very happy at all about the baby, in fact she seemed a little bit upset. :smilie4: - probably female troubles :smilie4:

are you gonna watch the two final eps back to back? I think the last one is 90mins long ftw - its gonna be so very hawt. :smilie4:I think she's menopausal because she thinks it's their baby, despite the fact it's clearly not. I wonder if when Galactica 8 dies, she'll get a Helo companion, because she fell in love :smilie4:

Don't think I'll watch them back to back because it will be so very exciting to watch the first part and wait a week or so to watch the quality 90 minute season finale.

I'd quite like it if you did the same so we can chat about it - Gripper and Gurahl too :unsure:

Mr. Mulder
03-03-2006, 11:22 AM
jA maybe :unsure:

Lucy Lawless changed her hair since last time and doesn't look as hawt now :no:

Guillaume
03-03-2006, 11:23 AM
Don't think I'll watch them back to back
Won't watch them in a row either, simply because I won't be able to wait until I have both.

manker
03-03-2006, 11:25 AM
Don't think I'll watch them back to back
Won't watch them in a row either, simply because I won't be able to wait until I have both.Agreed.

But that was me :unsure:

manker
03-03-2006, 11:31 AM
jA maybe :unsure:

Lucy Lawless changed her hair since last time and doesn't look as hawt now :no:She looks hawter than when I thought she was the Pegasus Admiral.

Still old and still Sharon > Starbuck > Six > Xena > Admiral Cain.

I'd be willing to swap Starbuck and Six, if it helps.

Busyman
03-03-2006, 01:00 PM
I'm fairly sure he was a tranny, I think that was the joke.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, transvestite.

No she wasn't a transvestite. She was just a Amazonian black chick from the hood with horse gums and black facial features.

I could've sworn I saw her in Domino too.

Sounds like a B/W thing as far as the thinking she's a tranny.:lol:

The tranny was that white lady that NP's uncle was talking to trying to sell boobs. Heshe was the karate fella's (from Drew Carey) "wife".:happy:

GepperRankins
03-03-2006, 01:01 PM
btw, i am napolean dynamite :dabs:

Proper Bo
03-03-2006, 02:55 PM
I'm fairly sure he was a tranny, I think that was the joke. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, transvestite.

No she wasn't a transvestite. She was just a Amazonian black chick from the hood with horse gums and black facial features.

The tranny was that white lady that NP's uncle was talking to trying to sell boobs. Heshe was the karate fella's (from Drew Carey) "wife".:happy:
:geptardrod:

i know it wasn't a tranny, it was just a rly ugly manly bird:pinch:

Busyman
03-03-2006, 02:58 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, transvestite.

:geptardrod:

i know it wasn't a tranny, it was just a rly ugly manly bird:pinch:
Uh...ok...ya got me. :mellow: