PDA

View Full Version : Who here

JPaul
03-04-2006, 03:59 PM
Could you beat in a fight.

I think I could take The. In a square go, like.

Cheese
03-04-2006, 04:12 PM
I could beat you all to be honest. We could have a Royal Rumble-like event which I would win to become FST Champion of the World.

DorisInsinuate
03-04-2006, 04:13 PM
I could easily beat up anyone shorter than four feet.

JPaul
03-04-2006, 04:15 PM
I could beat you all to be honest. We could have a Royal Rumble-like event which I would win to become FST Champion of the World.
You don't get a title for winning a Royal Rumble match, you just get a title shot, arse.

God, I wish you would think things thro' sometimes.

You're getting re-smited as soon as.

Cheese
03-04-2006, 04:18 PM
I could beat you all to be honest. We could have a Royal Rumble-like event which I would win to become FST Champion of the World. You don't get a title for winning a Royal Rumble match, you just get a title shot, arse.

True 'dat.

Okay, I would go on to headline FSTMania facing the Manker Miner and J2BK in a triple-threat match. Which I would win after a botched run in by tag-team Common Sense (Hobbes and Busyman).

JPaul
03-04-2006, 04:20 PM
You don't get a title for winning a Royal Rumble match, you just get a title shot, arse.

True 'dat.

Okay, I would go on to headline FSTMania facing the Manker Miner and J2BK in a triple-threat match, Which I would win
See, now you're talking sense.

Cancel the re-smite threat.

manker
03-04-2006, 05:32 PM
I could beat up anyone who owns a gun because gun owners are puny, scardy cat nancy boys. Fact.

In other, less obvious, news; I could beat up all the English people on the forum because their genetic make-up is inferior to that of the Welsh.

I don't think I could beat up Spider dude because he looks about eight foot tall and he once wrote that he beat up a gypsy :smilie4:

Busyman
03-04-2006, 05:45 PM
I could beat up anyone who owns a gun because gun owners are puny, scardy cat nancy boys. Fact.
/me gets rid of guns por el momento. :shifty:

HeavyMetalParkingLot
03-04-2006, 05:56 PM
I could take Busyman, because I would come equipped with enough watermelon and grape drink to keep him distracted. That's right suckas, grape drink not grape juice. The ingrediants consist of water, sugar and purple. Thats right, water, sugar and the color purple.

Busyman
03-04-2006, 06:04 PM
I could take Busyman, because I would come equipped with enough watermelon and grape drink to keep him distracted. That's right suckas, grape drink not grape juice. The ingrediants consist of water, sugar and purple. Thats right, water, sugar and the color purple.
I don't understand. Really.:blink:

HeavyMetalParkingLot
03-04-2006, 06:08 PM
See, it's working already!

Busyman
03-04-2006, 06:10 PM
See, it's working already!
misunderstand equals distraction

Texas/blue-eyedDevil/rock music

HeavyMetalParkingLot
03-04-2006, 06:14 PM
Texas/Devil/rock music.....

Yes believe it or not, not all Texans listen to country music, just like i am sure there are one or two people in DC who don't listen to gansta rap and sit around drawing welfare checks and smoking weed trying to figure out how to get with them white hoes.

manker
03-04-2006, 06:14 PM
I've looked at it a few times now and I still don't understand why Busyman wants to get rid of his guns for a moment :dabs:

Busyman
03-04-2006, 06:21 PM
I've looked at it a few times now and I still don't understand why Busyman wants to get rid of his guns for a moment :dabs:
Whilst mank stands around confused,

/me hits the bank teller, manker, in the neck to set the match off!

misunderstanding now conveniently = distraction

Busyman
03-04-2006, 06:25 PM

Yes believe it or not, not all Texans listen to country music, just like i am sure there are one or two people in DC who don't listen to gansta rap and sit around drawing welfare checks and smoking weed trying to figure out how to get with them white hoes.
Good, good. Glad you figured that out.:happy:

A lot of Texans listen to country music?:unsure:

manker
03-04-2006, 06:29 PM

*Busyman hits the bank teller, manker, in the neck to set the match off!

misunderstanding now conveniently = distractionHad I stooped to pick up a pound coin, in order for you to be able to reach my neck.

If that really happened, I'd cuff you, good naturedly, across the back of your head while chuckling at your impudence :happy:

GepperRankins
03-04-2006, 06:32 PM

Good, good. Glad you figured that out.:happy:

A lot of Texans listen to country music?:unsure:
every single on of um

JPaul
03-04-2006, 06:33 PM

/me hits the bank teller, manker, in the neck to set the match off!

misunderstanding now conveniently = distraction
Bank Clerk, not bank teller.

Flippin' hell, it's bad enough for the guy.

Busyman
03-04-2006, 06:36 PM

*Busyman hits the bank teller, manker, in the neck to set the match off!

misunderstanding now conveniently = distractionHad I stooped to pick up a pound coin, in order for you to be able to reach my neck.

If that really happened, I'd cuff you, good naturedly, across the back of your head while chuckling at your impudence :happy:
/me , with a cuff around his neck, beats the shit out of manker the bank teller's knees, throws somore coins down, then hits him in the neck again FTW!!

Match over. Goes to renew gun ownership.

GepperRankins
03-04-2006, 06:37 PM

i'd let you bounce off some ropes and slap my shoulder, then i'd punch you in the face :dabs:

manker
03-04-2006, 06:38 PM
Don't you start hitting me in the neck too, Jocko!

Any good natured response is entirely dependent on whether or not my antagonist is of minuscule proportions.

JPaul
03-04-2006, 06:48 PM

i'd let you bounce off some ropes and slap my shoulder, then i'd punch you in the face :dabs:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GepperRankins
03-04-2006, 06:50 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
http://www.chameleon-web.co.uk/photography/handbag.jpg

JPaul
03-04-2006, 06:50 PM

Any good natured response is entirely dependent on whether or not my antagonist is of minuscule proportions.
Feck that, I'm picking up the coins that The Busboy scattered around.

manker
03-04-2006, 06:51 PM
Anyway, enough talk of who I can beat up - I'm off out at around seven and I haven't even straightened my hair yet.

Lata, chaps.

GepperRankins
03-04-2006, 06:51 PM

Feck that, I'm picking up the coins that The Busboy scattered around.
for a second i had this theory that you were manker, but nope you really are scotch

JPaul
03-04-2006, 06:53 PM
Anyway, enough talk of who I can beat up - I'm off out at around seven and I haven't even straightened my hair yet.

Lata, chaps.
Enjoy yourself, cruising the gay bars of Cardiff in your hairdresser's car and sipping Babycham, 9 before 9.

Gripper
03-04-2006, 06:56 PM
:w00t: BRING IT ON:stars:

manker
03-04-2006, 07:13 PM

Lata, chaps.
Enjoy yourself, cruising the gay bars of Cardiff in your hairdresser's car and sipping Babycham, 9 before 9.:kiss:

JPaul
03-04-2006, 07:19 PM
Enjoy yourself, cruising the gay bars of Cardiff in your hairdresser's car and sipping Babycham, 9 before 9.:kiss:
:bye:

Proper Bo
03-04-2006, 07:20 PM
I could beat you all in a fight:snooty:

DorisInsinuate
03-04-2006, 07:47 PM
I could beat you all off in a fight.

Gripper
03-04-2006, 07:49 PM
I could beat you all off in a fight.
I'd stand still and let ya:naughty:

100%
03-04-2006, 07:51 PM
has the words "beat you off all"
been mentioned in this thread

Lilmiss
03-05-2006, 01:40 AM
I imagine Daveish, Zigs, Baz, Azz and the lol boys would be easy enough to thrash.
The rest of you may be a tad more difficult though. :unsure:

HeavyMetalParkingLot
03-05-2006, 01:42 AM
lilmiss, you need to add these guys to your siggy....

http://www.street-dogs.com

Edit...whoops i see you have, never mind then, back to the back.

Lilmiss
03-05-2006, 01:50 AM
heh heh. :smug:

Street Dogs is a punk rock band hailing from Boston, Massachusetts. The lead singer is Mike McColgan, former lead singer of Dropkick Murphys.

In 1998, McColgan left Dropkick Murphys, after releasing their first full-length record, Do or Die, to pursue a life-long dream of becoming a firefighter for the Boston Fire Department. Street Dogs formed in 2002 after McColgan decided he could no longer stay away from music. :happy:

ziggyjuarez
03-05-2006, 01:53 AM
Dave - I've seen him and hes kinda nerdy and skinny
maker - from the TB head thread he looks chubby and looks like hes got a weak chin
Most if not all the girls

HeavyMetalParkingLot
03-05-2006, 01:54 AM
I had no idea about them being around, (age makes you lose track sometimes, hehe) but I just saw them the other night. And suprise, surprise, DK plays on the 10th! woot! with sick off it all and the horrorpops! fun fun fun!

Lilmiss
03-05-2006, 02:02 AM
I had no idea about them being around, (age makes you lose track sometimes, hehe) but I just saw them the other night. And suprise, surprise, DK plays on the 10th! woot! with sick off it all and the horrorpops! fun fun fun!

You have no idea how jealous you've just made me.
Now I could quite easily kick your arse too. :lookaroun

Bet all 3 of those band will rawk! It's so unfair.
I want a detailed review, inc.tracks, no later than the 11th.

I'm ignoring Ziggy's comment as I classify as a bitch, therefore it doesn'y apply to me. :happy:

j2k4
03-05-2006, 03:41 AM

Think Chappelle.

Dave Chappelle, to be precise.

Some black fella you are...:whistling

HeavyMetalParkingLot
03-05-2006, 04:41 AM
Think Chappelle.

Juice?!? WTF is juice?!?!

Busyman
03-05-2006, 06:00 AM

Think Chappelle.

Oh you mean the rock music loving blue-eyed Devil was making a racial joke.

I understand now and am totally surprised.

JPaul
03-05-2006, 11:34 AM
I could take any American in a square go.

FFS they can't even beat a slapper.

j2k4
03-05-2006, 02:13 PM

You must be kidding.

We have a mesomorph with bad knees, you know.

He's built for the "square go", as you put it.

I myself haven't been called upon to quell a disturbance in quite some time, but I haven't forgotten how. :P

Spider_dude
03-05-2006, 05:16 PM
pretty much all of you

JPaul
03-05-2006, 06:23 PM
pretty much all of you
You're a big lad, but everyone from Edinburgh is a homersexual and as such is pish at fighting.

So you could beat the Americans and Canadians .... and possibly Yogi, but that's it.

Busyman
03-05-2006, 06:28 PM

You must be kidding.

We have a mesomorph with bad knees, you know.

He's built for the "square go", as you put it.

I myself haven't been called upon to quell a disturbance in quite some time, but I haven't forgotten how. :P
My knees are just fine. :snooty:

I can slap too. Ya get slapped enough (like Lacy) you go fall down boom.

JPaul
03-05-2006, 06:33 PM
Calzaghe cheated tho'. He used both hands this time.

j2k4
03-05-2006, 06:34 PM

Lucky you.

Doesn't matter, though; I don't slap/cuff/punch/destroy things with my knees. ;)

j2k4
03-05-2006, 06:42 PM

Right thread? :huh:

Busyman
03-05-2006, 06:45 PM

Lucky you.

Doesn't matter, though; I don't slap/cuff/punch/destroy things with my knees. ;)
Eh? Um...ok...great.

JPaul
03-05-2006, 07:20 PM

Nazi.

I shall post of this victory in many and varied places.

Lest ye forget.

j2k4
03-05-2006, 07:29 PM
Nazi.

Lest ye forget.

I was merely attempting to assess your latent senility.

I shant forget what young Joe did, believe me. ;)

JPaul
03-05-2006, 07:31 PM
Nazi.

Lest ye forget.

I was merely attempting to assess your latent senility.

Ten past seven, I trust you are also well.