PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Lacy: Outclassed

manker
03-05-2006, 03:06 AM
Round five, I'm watching it with the missus and, to be fair, that Lacy guy is so outclassed that it's not even funny.

We're both feeling a bit sorry for the merkin. He's a bit rubbish - is that the best you've got.

Wales, ftw :smilie4:

Cheese
03-05-2006, 03:07 AM
Kevin Keegan Kiss of Death. :ph34r:

Busyman
03-05-2006, 03:13 AM
Round five, I'm watching it with the missus and, to be fair, that Lacy guy is so outclassed that it's not even funny.

We're both feeling a bit sorry for the merkin. He's a bit rubbish - is that the best you've got.

Lacy does look like total shit. Did he smoke crack before the fight.

Me and wifey are watching as well and she is the first to say to me, "Is the black guy trying to lose?":lol: :lol: :lol:

manker
03-05-2006, 03:19 AM

Me and wifey are watching as well and she is the first to say to me, "Is the black guy trying to lose?":lol: :lol: :lol:You can tell her from me - in fact, look her square in the eyes and tell her; 'manker said that Joe Calzaghe is so much better than Jeff Lacy that it's not even funny'.

You can also tell her, if you want, that I'd give her orgasms that she'd only perviously dreamed of.

Cheese
03-05-2006, 03:33 AM
Totally outclassed. Well done to Lacy for lasting the full twelve though.

j2k4
03-05-2006, 03:35 AM
You can also tell her, if you want, that I'd give her orgasms that she'd only perviously dreamed of.

I guess that's how it would have to work.

Calzaghe is KING, sho' nuff.

JPaul
03-05-2006, 03:37 AM
Fair point.

Well done to Lacy, for going the distance.

Unfortunately his career is probably over.

manker
03-05-2006, 03:38 AM
Welsh boxers, for the fucking win.

Yeah, nice one Jeff for lasting so long but really, you're not even half as good as the boy from Newbridge.

What he should do now is beat the fuck into Roy Jones Jnr.

Calzaghe, best pound for pound boxer in the world. Fact.

Busyman
03-05-2006, 03:39 AM
I'm on 11 now. I thought he'd get knocked as icing.

Let me translate your post.

Totally outclassed. Well done to Lacy for being a punch dummy for the full twelve though.

Lacy sucks ass. I have Cal winning every round.

I see why I never heard of Lacy 'till someone mentioned him months ago. I bet he landed 20 punches this whole fight. :lol:

I hate FUCKING STOPPAGES FOR TAPE COMING OFF. GET KNOCKED OUT ALREADY.

JPaul
03-05-2006, 03:39 AM

Yeah, nice one Jeff for lasting so long but really, you're not even half as good as the boy from Newbridge.

Agreed.

manker
03-05-2006, 03:40 AM
He's not even marked. Pishewd as I am, it's a nice moment.

Niht, lads.

JPaul
03-05-2006, 03:41 AM
He's not even marked. Pishewd as I am, it's a nice moment.

Niht, lads.
TTFN Mate.

Cheese
03-05-2006, 03:42 AM
I'm on 11 now.

Oops, erm..spoiler above.

Busyman
03-05-2006, 03:52 AM

Roy Jones Jr = has been. Fact.

I had never heard of Calzaghe or Lacy before recently but I guess it's hard to argue the record.

I hope to see more of Calzaghe though.:happy:

Busyman
03-05-2006, 03:53 AM
I'm on 11 now.

Oops, erm..spoiler above.
Yeah I slightly timeshifted behind you.

edit: Damn I see 'cause I tivoed this and started watching from the beginning, I never caught up to the live broadcast when I skipped most of the bullshit prefight hype.

Busyman
03-05-2006, 04:01 AM

Me and wifey are watching as well and she is the first to say to me, "Is the black guy trying to lose?":lol: :lol: :lol:You can tell her from me - in fact, look her square in the eyes and tell her; 'manker said that Joe Calzaghe is so much better than Jeff Lacy that it's not even funny'.

Missed this.

There was some fat guy trying to talk to her in the street last week claiming the same thing.

Oh and sorry mank, I don't really do the "Oh baby look what someone on the internet said" stuff. :mellow:

Cheese
03-05-2006, 04:03 AM
Oops, erm..spoiler above. Yeah I slightly timeshifted behind you.

Holy temporal innuendo, Batman! :P

Busyman
03-05-2006, 04:05 AM
Yeah I slightly timeshifted behind you.

Holy temporal innuendo, Batman! :P
:lol: :lol: :lol: