PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to publically thank...

j2k4
03-09-2006, 01:50 AM
...the lovely and gracious Mrs. j2 for her accumulation of all that noice gold hardware in the arcade.

She has granted me permission to bask in her glow and brag on her behalf. :D

Carcinus
03-09-2006, 01:51 AM
:bitchslapped:

Cheese
03-09-2006, 01:54 AM
Ha! My woman tried to get me the high-score at Mahjong but was totally crap at it.

Edit: It's an 'a' in woman, not an 'e'.

manker
03-09-2006, 01:55 AM
I've already proven beyond the doubt of any reasonable person that the arcade is ridiculously easy and that the other players are pish.

But then, and I hope I'm not being presumptuous here, Mrs. j2 is a girl - so her achievement does indeed have some merit :dabs:

manker
03-09-2006, 01:56 AM
Hi both, btw :D

Good night in teh pub?

Carcinus
03-09-2006, 01:58 AM
Hi both, btw :D

Good night in teh pub?

Yes. Even with the supreme lateness that was Cheese, it was a really good night. You?

@Cheese. T'was your stupid mouse that failed me. Watch now I have an account of my own....:ph34r:

j2k4
03-09-2006, 01:59 AM
I've already proven beyond the doubt of any reasonable person that the arcade is ridiculously easy and that the other players are pish.

But then, and I hope I'm not being presumptuous here, Mrs. j2 is a girl - so her achievement does indeed have some merit :dabs:

Indeed, she is a particularly girlish-girl, and so doubly deserving.

I'll overlook your Italian suppository.

For now, anyway.

Cheese
03-09-2006, 03:09 AM
Good night in teh pub?

Yeah. Some random bird (Sarah the barmaid) sang "You'll never walk alone" to the pub, it brought a tear to my eye. A tear of laughter that Scouserpool got knocked out, ha!

Barbarossa
03-09-2006, 10:29 AM
/me is sulking

manker
03-09-2006, 10:55 AM
Good night in teh pub?

Yeah. Some random bird (Sarah the barmaid) sang "You'll never walk alone" to the pub, it brought a tear to my eye. A tear of laughter that Scouserpool got knocked out, ha!:01: It's a shame the arse spawned their way thro' - but you can't have it all. If I had to pick one of the English teams to win their match, it would have been them, I spose.
Yes. Even with the supreme lateness that was Cheese, it was a really good night. You?My night was okay. The missus was working late so I watched the Calzaghe fight again. Didn't fancy watching the Scouse borefest and the stream I had for Arsenal was crap.

Btw, I think I see why the supreme lateness that is Cheese doesn't have a mobile. It is absolutely impossible for me to forget to go anywhere nowadays :dabs:

manker
03-09-2006, 10:56 AM

For now, anyway.Racist! :O

Spider_dude
03-09-2006, 05:41 PM
i spent a good 2 hours last night trying to beat mrs.j2k at mahjong, i failed.

j2k4
03-09-2006, 08:50 PM

For now, anyway.Racist! :O

Yes. :)

j2k4
03-09-2006, 08:53 PM
i spent a good 2 hours last night trying to beat mrs.j2k at mahjong, i failed.

Oddly, that is the one arcade game I'd play, but for my eyesight.

I have another version I play, and honestly, she can't touch me at it. :)

Apart from that, I haven't got a concentration period that lends itself to computor games.

JPaul
03-09-2006, 09:02 PM
We should get a poker game.

Then we could play poker.

Proper Bo
03-09-2006, 09:06 PM

rod? I was poker champ:01:

(i still don't know how to play it, I just had a go to help with manker's "the arcade is pish" theory)

JPaul
03-09-2006, 09:07 PM

(i still don't know how to play it, I wjust had a go to help with manker's "the arcade is pish" theory)
nonrod, I never do the arcade thing.

Can you play agin other folk.

Proper Bo
03-09-2006, 09:11 PM

(i still don't know how to play it, I wjust had a go to help with manker's "the arcade is pish" theory) nonrod, I never do the arcade thing.

no, just quit when you've got more money than the others in the top ten scores.

JPaul
03-09-2006, 09:13 PM
nonrod, I never do the arcade thing.

no, just quit when you've got more money than the others in the top ten scores.
Oh, play against the PC.