PDA

View Full Version : Goooooooood morning FST

Buffalo
03-09-2006, 11:16 AM
Wake up! Wake up, wake up, wake up,
up you wake, up you wake, up you wake, up you wake!
This is Mr Senor Love Daddy CELEBS :lol:

just to say, Have a great day!

manker
03-09-2006, 11:20 AM
You're not doing a radio show, baz :dabs:

Buffalo
03-09-2006, 11:21 AM
good day mate :lol: I'm live on FST right now, honest!

manker
03-09-2006, 11:24 AM
Have a good 'un, baz :D

A while ago, Dave was the FST Radio guy - had his name in bold and everything - but he was pretty crap at actually being arsed to do a show.

I think you should set up some streaming software and do a one hour show every Tuesday or something :smilie4:

Buffalo
03-09-2006, 11:27 AM
Good idea, I did do a show not so long ago, I still have my servers so it's not a prob to do.

It's great fun, still got all me gear + well funny Jingles :lol:

We could have "It's another true story" as well :lol:

Cheese
03-09-2006, 11:30 AM
I remember you doing the radio show, it was quite good considering. You should do it again.

Buffalo
03-09-2006, 11:37 AM
Nice one Cheese, will sort something out.
I've always wanted to do live phone pranks as part of a show,
got all the gear for that as well, that would be well funny :lol:

I remember lamsey doing a show on FST, but that was quite some time ago

DorisInsinuate
03-09-2006, 11:40 AM
I think I remember listening in on one of Lamsey's shows, I was on the 56k.

Liam had a sexy deep voice.

manker
03-09-2006, 11:41 AM
It's like destiny or something - you've got the voice, the jingles and the perfect face for radio.

I just noticed that you've changed your name too :o

Cheese
03-09-2006, 11:52 AM
I remember Lamsey's radio show as well, he spoke in some sort of weird longforgotten gluttural language but his music taste was ok.

There were two people on Baz's show, I thought the banter between them was quite good. The music was not so good.

Illuminati's show was great. They had a competition and the winner got some webspace for free. How cool is that?

manker
03-09-2006, 11:55 AM
That is pretty fucking cool. Baz could do something similar and then his radio show could reach the heights only previously scaled by that mod botherer (sic) Illuminati.

What say you, Barry the Buffalo? Are you in or are you just tantalising us with a glimmer of how bright the future could be if you regaled us via the medium of real time chat-radio.

Barbarossa
03-09-2006, 11:57 AM
Is a gluttural language a bit like a guttural language but spoken with your mouth full? :unsure:

Buffalo
03-09-2006, 11:59 AM
I'm going to have to give this a go.

I agree cheese, some of the music was crap, I told him not to play ABBA all the time :lol:

I wonder if a file is still about of Illuminati's show?
would be nice to have a listen.

Cheese
03-09-2006, 11:59 AM
Is a gluttural language a bit like a guttural language but spoken with your mouth full? :unsure:

I was just thinking about the quote in your sig the other day but couldn't be bothered to find it. Cheers.

Buffalo
03-09-2006, 12:06 PM
That is pretty fucking cool. Baz could do something similar and then his radio show could reach the heights only previously scaled by that mod botherer (sic) Illuminati.

What say you, Barry the Buffalo? Are you in or are you just tantalising us with a glimmer of how bright the future could be if you regaled us via the medium of real time chat-radio.

That's a 10/4 good bud!

I'll go for it, I'm not bragging but I've got two servers doing nothing at the mo
with 120Gb of available transfer a month, I'm sure that will feed FST with pumping sounds - the ABBA :lol:

Wolfmight
03-09-2006, 12:43 PM
Yawn. Dammit, someone used the last of the coffee. Maybe I'll have a good BM to wake me up.

Skiz
03-09-2006, 12:46 PM
*snooze*.......................:sleep1:

manker
03-09-2006, 12:47 PM
Yawn. Dammit, someone used the last of the coffee. Maybe I'll have a good BM to wake me up.You'll have to wait - he's not posted for a few hours so I expect he's asleep in his wanking pit.

Spider_dude
03-09-2006, 04:05 PM
i did a radioshow for fst also. i have it on my hard drive somewhere or its backed up.

DorisInsinuate
03-09-2006, 04:28 PM
If someone did a Dir En Grey radio show I would listen to it, with the volume turned down.

Mr JP Fugley
03-09-2006, 04:44 PM
I've probably still got Lamey's shows.

The git played the wrong version of Parisienne Walkways. Factoid.

Spider_dude
03-09-2006, 05:38 PM
what ever happened to fugly?

Cheese
03-09-2006, 06:26 PM

A census taker ate him.

JPaul
03-09-2006, 07:22 PM
He left, pity, chap was a good larf.

I've cybered with him subsequently re cumming back, but to no avail, apparentement.

Buffalo
03-09-2006, 07:22 PM
up you wake, up you wake, up you wake, up you wake!

There were 2 Fleas in a fanny,
one was a junky and one was a burglar.
How can you tell them apart?
The burglar was hiding in a bush and the junky was sniffing the crack.

:lol:

I want to listen to Dj Lamsey, The one and only Mr Eyebrow
what happened to lamsey? & I remember WeeMouse, not seen her for some time as well.

I'll go back to sleep now.... my buzz is over :lol: