PDA

View Full Version : Xbox360 question (dvd/music related)

cpt_azad
03-10-2006, 01:07 PM
So my network = fucked, and I've tried everything to get Media connect to detect the 360 on my home network, no luck and I want to listen to music on 360 while playing games.

So my question is, if I want to rip music on to the hard drive, I can do so by just putting in a plain old music/audio cd right (not data cd full of mp3's)?

Is it possible instead to burn music onto a 4.7gb dvd? and get 360 to rip that to hdd? If so, should I burn it as a data (keeping mp3's intact and limited to total space available) dvd or burn it as an Audio/Music dvd (based on minutes available, not space) if such an option (audio/music dvd) is available?

If I can do it as a data dvd, that's great just let me know. If I can only do it as an audio/music dvd, please tell me how I can because I can't see a feature in Nero and I don't have too many burning software (which wont be a problem to find, just name it, after all this is FST)

Thanks in advance.

If media connect actually worked, I wouldn't have to have resorted to this option :(

cpt_azad
03-11-2006, 01:57 AM
anyone?