PDA

View Full Version : Final Destination 2

ruhroh
04-24-2003, 06:47 AM
I spent alot of time downloading what I thought was FD2..true...service is free...but the 1 kazaa offers isnt even fd2,its a freakin tom cruise movie....i forget the name,dont really care....peeps that post bad shit should be hanged....if you want to post a movie...what the fuck ever...post it...posting a fake?..die!! oh..the movie in question is final destination 2....

RedRival
04-24-2003, 07:21 AM
What, did you use a sig2dat hash from this forum?? In the Verifieds section?? If it&#39;s a bad link and a user from this boards posted it, please mention who the user is <_< .
If this is just another case of being cheated because u use the normal search functionality in the kazaa client then some turds out there may actually want to cheat you ;) .

ck-uk
04-24-2003, 07:22 AM
m8 no sarcasm intended,

but that&#39;s y they kindly intergrated
aviprview and datview in to the program so u can test ur d/l&#39;s
first before completing..just tri to use them next time ..d/l a few mb&#39;s
test it with the progs above ,if its not the real movie u just cancel it
:) :)

RedRival
04-24-2003, 07:26 AM
@Cosmok
Some people visit the Klite forums but don&#39;t actually use the klite client itself. Although this doesn&#39;t explain why he managed to use sig2dat without actually going thru klite first <_< . Well, he could&#39;ve juz used the normal kazaa client, found sig2dat, used the hashes here and never had avi preview or dat view whatsoever, although it&#39;s highly unlikely.

ck-uk
04-24-2003, 08:29 AM
@red rival
Cheers for pointing that out&#33; :) :)

But he&#39;s been here a couple off month..should&#39;nt he have read the
f.a.q&#39;s by now..i&#39;m sure theres a section on it + the unlimited posts
on the topic or related topics ..only yesterday or the day before we both posted in a thread on an aviprveiw topic

he could have also just changed the *.extension on the dat file
to test it that&#39;s what i use to do before i had avip+datv.
anyway thanks and i&#39;m sure he&#39;ll b ok for his next movie :)

Dapadipz
04-24-2003, 12:04 PM
i have posted a verified for the DVD Screener of this movie jus do a search i cant b arsed to get u the link lol
:P

Chilly
04-24-2003, 12:14 PM
The screener version of this is of Very Good Quality, having a bit of trouble with sources tho. ;)

Like above do a search on the forum. ;)

ck-uk
04-24-2003, 04:29 PM
ye chiily .. bin having the same problem as u with sources..i started mine last friday and this morning i had 154447 k/b :lol: :lol: t**t :lol:
But i&#39;ve just noticed this afternoon it&#39;s picked up and is now going at constant rate without droping :) :) sorted &#33;&#33; should b able to watch this soon,i&#39;ve heard it&#39;s superb film(i hav&#39;nt seen the first 1 :lol: )
touch wood ur&#39;s is the same :) :)

kAb
04-24-2003, 05:12 PM
this is what the avi preview is for :rolleyes:

Kazaa isn&#39;t offering the movies, other people are, and some people like to be tricky <_<

jasonmav
04-24-2003, 05:32 PM
Id just like to say that i hope u all are not disappointed once your d/l is finished, and u start watching the film and find that it changes from Colour to Black&White every so often. Video and audio quality is awesome tho. Just so u know... :P