PDA

View Full Version : So last night...

Carcinus
03-12-2006, 01:26 PM
I was in my local pub with some friends, chatting about all sorts, as you do, speculating light-heartedly as to the results of various sporting events occuring today. The bar-tender came over and told us we couldn't discuss this here, and to move to the sports-bar across the road.

Make any sense?:unsure:

manker
03-12-2006, 01:31 PM
Pubs are for sitting in while drinking Samuel Smith's Nourishing Stout while being absolutely silent.

I thought everyone knew that.

JPaul
03-12-2006, 01:33 PM
I was in my local pub with some friends, chatting about all sorts, as you do, speculating light-heartedly as to the results of various sporting events occuring today. The bar-tender came over and told us we couldn't discuss this here, and to move to the sports-bar across the road.

She should have banned you on the spot.

Busyman
03-12-2006, 06:42 PM

Free Speech FTW!

Spider_dude
03-12-2006, 07:24 PM
i was doing the same thing except i was talking about tivo and how gay it is, they told me to move to tv and videos bar round the corner. gits.

Santa
03-12-2006, 08:11 PM
Pubs are for sitting in while drinking Samuel Smith's Nourishing Stout while being absolutely silent.

I thought everyone knew that.

obviously

http://www.funpic.hu/files/pics/00027/00027165.jpg