PDA

View Full Version : The hills have eyes remake

hippychick
03-12-2006, 10:35 PM
Anyone see it yet?
I just got back and I liked it. It had alot of scenes that made you jump, alot of gore and of course the stupid humans, doing stupid stuff.
Clair from Lost was in it and she was actaully good in this movie and near the end she kicks ass.
The movie reminded me of Wrong Turn in alot of ways with the mutant/canaibal/hicks, hunting down and slaughtering the humans and dog.
It was more disturbing then Hostel in alot of ways, when the mutants attack and what they did to some of the women.:sick:

mr. nails
03-17-2006, 07:36 PM
i just watched this last nite. loved it! great movie. was sceptical @ first, but it really did turn out for the best. must watch!

cpt_azad
03-18-2006, 01:45 AM
Ya wow, I was blown away by this one. When we were walking into the theater I was pissed off cuz I didn't want to see this movie, I thought it'd suck big time, because I assumed it was one of those cheesy get rich quick schemes for the directors or w/e.

But man, this movie rocked. Much better than Hostel imo, and there were scenes that scared the shit out of me (jump-scenes).

I loved how there were so many climaxes and anti-climaxes in this one. But the ending kind of let down the whole anticipation, but that's just my opinion, overall, best movie I've seen in 2006 (and the latter part of 2005).

hippychick
03-18-2006, 02:15 AM
I watched the orignal and wes craven followed his own story line almost to the T, Including the dogs.
The orignal did end with you saying "WTF" no ending really.

In the remake I liked how Wes emphised on the goverment testing in the early 60's with the creepiness of the goverment town the mutants lived in, also how the normal people defended themselves and didnt get all stupid and fall down alot.lol The ending looked like it was set-up for sequel. :ermm:
I also like it more then Hostle.

worldpease
03-18-2006, 05:10 AM
Mr, would you play with me?
whooo thats creepy.

mr. nails
03-18-2006, 12:11 PM
I watched the orignal and wes craven followed his own story line almost to the T, Including the dogs.
The orignal did end with you saying "WTF" no ending really.
just finished the original. was good, but the remake is where it's at. true to BOTH endings.

100%
07-09-2006, 12:46 PM
Totally predictable crap

ThEpRoPhEcY
07-11-2006, 06:17 PM
I must say it was a great movie not as good as the orginal one but imo it was as good as they could have done

tezmo
07-13-2006, 04:42 PM
thought this was great, with a nice pro-war-on-terror motif - highly recommended :)

T0TAL-RECALL
07-13-2006, 07:54 PM
Also think predictable lame and not scary one bit... Nothing was jumpy it was just a shit gore fest.

Bag it Bin it Burn it

missleigh
07-13-2006, 09:04 PM
i thought it was pretty good! pretty gorey!