PDA

View Full Version : who the hell is Damnatory

muchspl3
03-13-2006, 08:51 PM
and how did he become a mod? guessing he had a different name maybe changed it :unsure:

twisterX
03-13-2006, 08:53 PM
:lol:

You never seen him around before? I see him in the lounge sometimes and at the other boards.

tesco
03-13-2006, 09:04 PM
He's mostly active in the NZB sections.
But he's been a long time member. :)

twisterX
03-13-2006, 09:06 PM
Chewie UK is also a new mod also mostly active on the NZB section.

manker
03-13-2006, 09:20 PM
I don't recall seeing much of him but he posted once in a thread that he liked Serenity and Firefly.

Can't knock that :smilie4:

Damnatory
03-14-2006, 04:37 AM
I've rarely ventured into the lounge much since back in the day when Riddler, CeleryStalksMe, Benno, Illuminati, and Newcster were still here, and Ziggy was still posting verified Klite Hashes, or denying the authenticity of them...
The inside jokes in there have evolved into a whole new slang in which I try to avoid. I think you were still Muchspl2 back then. :unsure:

Even back then I posted mostly in MovieWorld, which sort of turned into a NZB posting obsession.

Guyver
03-14-2006, 05:05 AM
I've rarely ventured into the lounge much since back in the day when Riddler, CeleryStalksMe, Benno, Illuminati, and Newcster were still here, and Ziggy was still posting verified Klite Hashes, or denying the authenticity of them...
The inside jokes in there have evolved into a whole new slang in which I try to avoid. I think you were still Muchspl2 back then. :unsure:

Even back then I posted mostly in MovieWorld, which sort of turned into a NZB posting obsession.

I WOULD BE A L33t MOD!
SUPER KICK ASS! HAHAh

and

ATTA BOY DAMNATORY!

twisterX
03-14-2006, 07:55 PM
Would you? ;)