PDA

View Full Version : What's the most devastating for "your" body?

Wolfmight
03-14-2006, 03:46 AM
Remember, this is "your body", not a scientific study. Which products hurt your own body the most?

to Ross or any mods, you can go ahead and add other things you would like to be on the list...such as TacoBell, or Anerexia... I think this poll is probably just too intense, but what the hey. I probably should just stuck with fast food joints.

edit: dammit, I ment margaritas...not...margirittas. sah-weee.

dsa16
03-14-2006, 04:34 AM
yeah in college the 3 main things that are bad for me are cigs, dro, binge drinking, eat too much

manker
03-14-2006, 04:38 AM
yeah in college the 3 main things that are bad for me are cigs, dro, binge drinking, eat too muchYou've actually chosen four things there.

Guess it's not maths you're doing in college :dabs:

tesco
03-14-2006, 06:17 AM
yeah in college the 3 main things that are bad for me are cigs, dro, binge drinking, eat too muchYou've actually chosen four things there.

:lol:

Barbarossa
03-14-2006, 10:23 AM

Bully. :dry:

DorisInsinuate
03-14-2006, 10:38 AM
The most devastating thing to my body is water.

Makes me wonder why we decided to invade this planet :dabs:

Rip The Jacker
03-14-2006, 10:41 AM

:lol: :lol:

Wolfmight
03-14-2006, 10:03 PM

Your body "is" water.

Those who are allergic to water die.

"Oh, uhh..., he died of sudden water allergy" He looked soo thirsty...

:stars:

Chewie
03-14-2006, 11:52 PM
Cigs n fast food.
:(

Virtualbody1234
03-15-2006, 12:13 AM

Your body "is" water...

Not if you're an alien.

sArA
03-15-2006, 12:24 AM
I knew this kid named Allen when I was at school. I think he was allergic to water..or at least didn't immerse his body too frequently.

DorisInsinuate
03-15-2006, 12:44 AM
I knew this kid named Allen when I was at school. I think he was allergic to water..or at least didn't immerse his body too frequently.
I heard people should be submerged in water frequently to prevent spontanous combustion.