PDA

View Full Version : How did you find this forum?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

orcutt989
12-23-2005, 06:28 PM
I just thought it would be fun to get a thread started about how you found this forum! For me, I can remember it like it was yesterday. It was a snowy evening back in December 2003, and I was a P2P virgin. I was browsing the homepage that loads as default on Kazaa Lite, and I noticed there was a link to some sort of forum, so I went there, and discovered this little niche in the internet!

twisterX
12-23-2005, 06:50 PM
i used kazaa then me and my friend found k-lite and then i saw the link for klboard.com on like klite.tk

It was summer at the time so i was bored and joined. I didnt make a post untill a month later. I dont know why but i dont think it was becuase i needed help becuase i posted in the lounge. :)

Up untill a few months ago i had about 300 posts like in september. Look at it now! :w00t:

tesco
12-23-2005, 08:34 PM
I found it from the kazaa lite site.
I used to use kazaa lite a lot and always went to the site to see if a new version was out. Eventually I found the forum and I thought it was neat (my first ipb/vb/phpbb style of forum, before this forum I posted on annoyances.org).
The dya I signed up it was my sister's birthday party going on and I got bored and went on the computer and signed up here.
I didn't post until November that year though.

tarzan
12-23-2005, 08:46 PM
found it from Klite

you guys signatures are cool,where do i get one?

Damnatory
12-23-2005, 09:07 PM
This forum (well one of the address' for this forum) used to be linked directly from the K-lite application. I found this place from there, like 2 1/2 years ago. :lookaroun

zapjb
12-23-2005, 09:42 PM
Yup me too. Was looking for kazaa lite.

maebach
12-23-2005, 10:51 PM
Spicker told me about thins site, I joined and thought it was boring (I was only 13) so I left it. Then I made a new account this summer and I've loved the stay.

S!X
12-23-2005, 10:57 PM
For me it was exactly the same way as orcutt :D

ziggyjuarez
12-23-2005, 11:14 PM
I was clicking on random things on kazza lite.At the time i dint even know what a forum was.Made about 10 or so posts then i dint come back for a while.5 to 6 months later i found the site again and signed up again as ziggyjuarez.

Guyver
12-24-2005, 12:56 AM
k-lite, same as orcutt

twisterX
12-24-2005, 02:57 AM
so you too joined during your sisters wedding and being board? :lol:

muskrat_love
12-24-2005, 05:37 AM
I found it by randomly googling "file sharing talk".

zaphodiv
12-24-2005, 02:37 PM
I'v been active on another fielsharing forum for years but I don't like the way it has been run this year. Adverts for scam sites. People are disrupting threads about filesharing with useless posts and school yard nonsense and the mods do nothing instead of keeping it in the lounge. The people who run the site seem to be most concerned with having lots of users. The owner of the site is free to run it as he likes and I'm free to leave.

I used google to search for "filesharing forum" and found this forum.

hungrylilboy
12-24-2005, 05:30 PM
and I'm free to leave.

bye then....

MagicNakor
12-24-2005, 06:12 PM
Think I was getting a new version...

Though, to be honest, I don't remember.

:shuriken:

j2k4
12-24-2005, 06:54 PM
AudioGalaxy went tits-up, and I needed something else; I had a question, and I came here looking for help.

I'd skated through a bunch of forums I didn't like, and this was different.

Damnatory
12-25-2005, 05:11 AM
AudioGalaxy went tits-up,
Actually, that was the exact reason why I found Kazaa and K-lite! Wow, I thought AudioGalaxy was the best thing ever... Man was I wrong! :ermm:

manker
12-25-2005, 08:03 AM
I got bored of the forum I was posting on at the time, so left there and joined a few new ones. This one was full of funny engloids, jocks and merkins, so I stayed.

It might happen again - so keep me entertained, y'all :smilie4:

thewizeard
12-25-2005, 11:41 AM
..I found it in the Golff. The Golff is a supermarket in the Netherlands. I bought a computer magazine with a dvd in it. One of the programs offered on the disc was K-Lite..In those day's the coded websites in the program, were the real thing and the links brought you here and the web-site, which since has been taken over by charlatans.

Santa
12-25-2005, 12:46 PM
Isn't this Teen Idol Forum?

manker
12-25-2005, 12:54 PM
Isn't this Teen Idol Forum?That's what I'd always presumed. You mean to say that it's not :blink:

http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/2955/avnontransparent8nb.gif

orcutt989
12-25-2005, 05:59 PM
Wow, I wouldnt have expected so many replies!

NeoTheOne
12-25-2005, 06:28 PM
I found it from the Kazaa Lite Homepage that was in the program lol , i still remeber my first post , It was I have a testing version of a 7gb sony graphics card lol

Dark Steno
12-26-2005, 06:23 AM
I was suspended on other forum. So, I just want to find new forum to spam on lol. :P

RealitY
12-26-2005, 08:01 AM
I think I had used some version of the original KMD and noticed quite a few user names being klite.
I then searched for the app and installed it and found the forum in the Web page links...

Chewie
12-26-2005, 09:22 AM
Like most, I used the link on KLite's main page.
I must've joined about the same time as Rossco; boy, he's come a long way since then!

DrBeerMan
12-27-2005, 09:48 AM
I was looking for info/news on the original TorrentBytes being down and google led me here.

orcutt989
12-28-2005, 04:33 PM
2000th Post!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Do you love me?

enoughfakefiles
12-28-2005, 04:47 PM
2000th Post!

Do you love me?

No.

j2k4
12-28-2005, 08:38 PM
2000th Post!

Do you love me?

Ask Clocker; he's a child of the sixties whose love is free. :D

lee551
12-28-2005, 10:57 PM
same way basically everyone else has. i got here thru the link on the k-lite homepage. glad i did, so much help gained here.:D

sArA
12-28-2005, 10:59 PM
I came here via the klite link to ask about a problem with uploaders when I was on 56k....ahhhh those were the days......

j2k4
12-28-2005, 11:35 PM
...I was on 56k....ahhhh those were the days......

How do you mean that, exactly? :blink:

clocker
12-29-2005, 01:49 AM
I had only gotten involved with computers because my niece turned me on to Kazaa.
The whole concept of free everything, available on a whim, was overwhelmingly seductive.
Three months or so into my rampage through various artist's catalogues I was amazed to discover the IM function whilst downloading...someone from whom I was DLing messaged me.
We chatted for a while and he (she, it?) told me about the far superior K-Lite app.
I hit the forum (my very first) and it's been downhill since then.

Virtualbody1234
12-29-2005, 03:32 AM
I had only gotten involved with computers because my niece turned me on to Kazaa.
The whole concept of free everything, available on a whim, was overwhelmingly seductive.
Three months or so into my rampage through various artist's catalogues I was amazed to discover the IM function whilst downloading...someone from whom I was DLing messaged me.
We chatted for a while and he (she, it?) told me about the far superior K-Lite app.
I think it was me who chatted with you to inform you about K-Lite. :whistling

I don't know if that's really true but I was doing that a lot back then.

tesco
12-29-2005, 05:17 AM
I think it was me who chatted with you to inform you about K-Lite. :whistling

I don't know if that's really true but I was doing that a lot back then.
That is pretty nuts that it could have been. :w00t:

twisterX
12-29-2005, 06:42 AM
:fear:

LadyC
12-29-2005, 02:03 PM
actually, I found it through google. Was looking for info on a movie and it lead me here :)

j2k4
12-29-2005, 08:08 PM
actually, I found it through google. Was looking for info on a movie and it lead me here :)

You call this "poking about"? :huh:

From one end of the board to the other in two minutes?

Not bad...

Adster
12-30-2005, 03:11 AM
i was on dial up days feb 2003 summer time after my 4 year relationsho break up

was downloading the sopranos EPS off kazaa coz they were like 1 year behind here wanted to know how to encode to DVD to watch .. anyhow I post whore named Shimagmi and teh great dude (the 2 orginal post whores) helped me out this was back when there was just kazaa seciton for questions and problems some people old enough on here might remember me as adthomp the typer with boxing gloves

2 weeks later a section came up of musicworld movieworld gamesworld ect ect I made the in famous thread rap is crap with a capital C and I was hooked from then on there made about 4000 posts in a month then got that account band then in june or july this account which made about 8000 posts in 3 months I slcked off the last 2 years now lol

nostalgia
12-30-2005, 07:22 AM
Bought my first computer in 2000 through work and decided I wanted to download music. After Napster collapsed I used all kinds of p2p programs like WinMx and Audiogalaxy till I read an article about Klite being without spyware and that kind of sh*t. Installed it through its homepage discovered this forum.

Must admit that I haven't been around as much lately as I used to be in the beginning.

tracydani
12-30-2005, 06:27 PM
Found this place within a day or two of the kazaa/morpheus split. I was lost now that I had found p2p and didn't know what to do.

Got lucky, found good people and spammed about the forum a little through im too :lol: Mostly in response to all the people asking me if the file I had was the real thing or not.

Sent them here to teach them how to find out for themselves :)

sArA
12-31-2005, 12:07 AM
...I was on 56k....ahhhh those were the days......

I was living in the US at the time, had just bought my first 'proper' computer and had just discovered the joys of filesharing. I didn't mind that it took a week to download a 40 minute episode of Lexx....the wait just added to the fun and novelty of it all. :lol:

I now have more sophisticated requirements.;)

tracydani
12-31-2005, 04:56 AM

I was living in the US at the time, had just bought my first 'proper' computer and had just discovered the joys of filesharing. I didn't mind that it took a week to download a 40 minute episode of Lexx....the wait just added to the fun and novelty of it all. :lol:

So was I :lol: My first big file was Zoolander and it took me about 2 weeks :lol: All I got was a black screen and deleted it before I found out I just needed VLC or something :frusty:

j2k4
12-31-2005, 06:21 AM

Thank God. :huh:

Guyver
12-31-2005, 06:51 AM

Thank God. :huh:

im glad i never had dialup lol

dodgy368
12-31-2005, 12:46 PM
I just thought it would be fun to get a thread started about how you found this forum! For me, I can remember it like it was yesterday. It was a snowy evening back in December 2003, and I was a P2P virgin. I was browsing the homepage that loads as default on Kazaa Lite, and I noticed there was a link to some sort of forum, so I went there, and discovered this little niche in the internet!

Same as, but it wasn't snowing.:)

tralalala
12-31-2005, 01:53 PM
I found this site back in May of 2003 (I think..), and I found it in the klite.tk website when searching for a new k-lite version..
klboard.ath.cx... :lol: ahhhh.. the good old days.. :lol:

Seedler
12-31-2005, 04:37 PM
Maebach made me register.

He said if I didn't, he'd cut off my stiffy and feed them to his pet llama.

manker
12-31-2005, 05:17 PM

Just how many stiffies do you have, freak boy.

thewizeard
12-31-2005, 05:20 PM
I found this site back in May of 2003 (I think..), and I found it in the klite.tk website when searching for a new k-lite version..

yes and you where funny too...you had an answer for every question posted....it was... super-tralalalala :)

Guyver
12-31-2005, 07:28 PM

Just how many stiffies do you have, freak boy.

Ya and do u and maebach often look at each others willies?

tralalala
12-31-2005, 10:05 PM

yes and you where funny too...you had an answer for every question posted....it was... super-tralalalala :)
:lol: Am surprised you still remember that..

Yeah, I used to have nothing to do in my life so I sat back and decided that post-couunts had an important meaning - so I posted.. and posted, and posted and posted and posted...... :lol:

Then got fed up and only posted when I felt like talking to people, not for the post-count thingy.. :lol: :)

I remember back then it was a post rivalry between me and MUSLEMAN.. first FST member to exceed the 10 grand post barrier.. :unsure: :lol:

j2k4
01-01-2006, 02:00 AM
I remember back then it was a post rivalry between me and MUSLEMAN.. first FST member to exceed the 10 grand post barrier.. :unsure: :lol:

That's going back some.

How's tricks, Tralalala? :)

Remember that PITA ex-pat Palestinian from France we used to go 'round with?

What was his name....started with an "M"...:huh:

Adster
01-01-2006, 06:56 AM
thats right tralalala i used to think was a chick for some reason

used to get up me for posting too much!!!! then came a musleman who loved the problems section his posts were like this...

SURE THING BOSS try here (insert random link that has been posted on the thread already 5 times)

(insert random smiley here)

thewizeard
01-01-2006, 07:11 AM
dont forget...jump supernode...

tralalala
01-01-2006, 02:18 PM
:lol: LMAO @Adster..

@j2k4 - I don't seem to remember that issue.. I must have forgotten loads of stuff in that period I left KLBoard cos I kinda got bored.. And what's Tricks..? :huh:
How you doin btw anyways..?? Long time no speak......

I do however remember a guide I posted on how to use Kazupernodes - it got tons of replies and I got so excited I made such a succesfull post, that at one time that was the only thread I used to check through when I was logged in...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

j2k4
01-01-2006, 11:00 PM
@j2k4 - I don't seem to remember that issue.. I must have forgotten loads of stuff in that period I left KLBoard cos I kinda got bored.. And what's Tricks..? :huh:
How you doin btw anyways..?? Long time no speak......

I'm good.

"Tricks" is things.

We were at one time discussing the Israeli/Palestinian situation (one of the first interminable threads on that subject) and this fellow weighed in, very in-your-face, vehemently anti-Israel; presented himself as an expert on the current atmosphere in Jerusalem and it's environs before confessing he had been living in France for years.

You were the opposing participant in the thread.

peat moss
01-02-2006, 03:00 AM
I 'v said how I'v found this forum way back on page 2 ? But I still send friends to this forum and it is funny, its still a good topic .

This forum is as only as good as what we members put back in , its a great place to learn and share tho best on the net ! :D

tralalala
01-02-2006, 08:54 AM
You were the opposing participant in the thread.

Naturally.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It must have been in the thread started by KaB.. I still don't remember that particular event but it could well have been..........

"Things" are ok thanks, mainly school - but thankfully I have Hannukah of school, so I'm back tomorrow......... :(
Oh well, the bright side is that I finish in 2 and a half years (or is it a bright thing? :huh:) :lol:

Anyways, hope you're all good, hows "tricks" with you mate? :)

j2k4
01-02-2006, 10:57 AM
Anyways, hope you're all good, hows "tricks" with you mate? :)

Utterly superb. :D

tralalala
01-02-2006, 12:51 PM
Brill :)

What's this thread about again..? :huh:

Oh, how we got to the forum.. :lol: Way off topic then. I remmber the jolly old days of posts per day in IPB... where MM had over 200 daily.. :lol: :lol:... one bloody spammer he was LMAO :lol:

Barbarossa
01-03-2006, 09:53 AM
I didn't find the forum. I was always here - the forum actually found me.. :blink:

thewizeard
01-03-2006, 01:03 PM
I didn't find the forum. I was always here - the forum actually found me.. :blink:

I think that's true...weren't you member number 10?

tesco
01-03-2006, 05:15 PM

I think that's true...weren't you member number 10?
He's number 5.

erRor67
01-03-2006, 08:20 PM
Looking for Kazaa Lite.. found this place...

Needed answers to questions.. found this place..

scrambler
01-03-2006, 09:28 PM
I was a member back in the days where the forum was klite.tk [i think it was that, it was .tk anyway]. This was when i used kaza lite. then i stopped using the net for a while, came back and found the forum had changed to filesharing talk. Recognised some names so i guessed it was the same site. Then i forgot about this site till recently. Its nice to see this forum still strong :)

kosmar
01-04-2006, 01:22 AM
well it's not really hidden at all...

shazzar
01-04-2006, 06:58 PM
I think i was desperate for an torrent invite that i googled and found the forum

free-loader
01-04-2006, 09:38 PM
Through a Google Search looking for a comparison of Nero Premium and Ultra. Didn't get as much info as I wanted, but you are bookmarked. I'll be back!

linda092
01-08-2006, 02:38 PM
I came across the words TetrisEmu and didn't know what it was. So i Googled it. and here I am. This is my first post here, and I just started looking for the answer, and now I have more questions. So off I go to the Tutuorial section!

Skiz
01-08-2006, 03:18 PM
Welcome..:shifty:

Un^Real
01-17-2006, 03:47 PM
A friend of mine told me about it, then i came in and it looked really nice so i tried registering, only it told me i was already registered :o

so i thought long and hard and remembered my pass and got in :)

LegendaryU2K
01-24-2006, 06:59 AM
I actually found this forum years ago, cant remember what year, but i think it might of been back in 2003, which i sign up.

twisterX
01-24-2006, 08:28 PM
LegendaryU2K
" Living Eternally "

Report Bad Post austria

:lol:

kittenish
01-26-2006, 06:44 PM
i was adding things to "my yahoo" and found some filesharing info groups. this was one of them. now im just trying to find my way around....:lookaroun

NeoTheOne
01-27-2006, 02:27 AM
this forum is addictive lol LEAVE before its too late , lol

DrSteve
02-09-2006, 05:58 PM
Not me. I used google to locate a file, and found the link here.

Many of my questions about Bittorrent and movies and burning DVD seem to be here!

woooooooooot

Aalore
02-11-2006, 06:51 AM
I found it through google

Penguin-gIr-
02-12-2006, 06:05 PM
I actually found this thread by google searching for a tony hawk game :)

spamking
02-12-2006, 06:37 PM
I found this place from a thread on afterdawn.com.

NightShadow02
02-12-2006, 06:49 PM
google! :D

RainRoofer
02-20-2006, 03:02 PM
Also on Google :D

Totalgarble
02-20-2006, 10:18 PM
While I've been using K-lite for years, I didn't notice the forum link. I found this site (through Google), because I had a torrent problem and was looking around for a solution.

dRhOdeS
02-22-2006, 06:01 PM
I was trying to find a movie to download "Dirty dancing"
so I search in google and here I am :)

frozen44
02-26-2006, 05:52 PM
ya me too find out from google search!!

Buffalo
03-03-2006, 09:57 PM
I was in our local computer store, got talking to the owner about downloading mp3s and he said about Kazaa Lite K++ Back in 2003,
then I found KLF, not quite sure if it was linked from the Kazaa software?

time flys

nocturne12
03-12-2006, 05:05 PM
looking for seduction material I'm hoping to get more than just lucky

lordGiddion
03-14-2006, 03:12 AM
Google looking for invites to torrent sites.

deuce6000
03-14-2006, 10:32 PM
I found this site by googling for filesharing sites :P go figure.

skamaria
03-16-2006, 06:44 PM
the url was written on the wall in a truck stop restroom that i frequent in a totally heterosexual way. or maybe it was google.

FLX
03-19-2006, 10:53 AM
found this site by searching for invites

steve07
03-20-2006, 08:17 PM
I found this site when I was looking for a copy of NHL eastside manager 2005(which sadly still haven't found) for pc. Only thing is that I only found football manager on this site which is still amazing, big Footy fan(hate calling it soccer lol). So even thoughI haven't found what I mainly wanted to find I saw the tutorials of how to get started at first I thought "this is going to be way to complex" but I decided to give it a try and now I'm here to stay, so get use to me lol. So ya that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Kirkedir
03-21-2006, 02:24 PM
I was looking an invite possibitiles an saw this site. :D

T0TAL-RECALL
03-21-2006, 02:25 PM
I was looking for info on BitMeTV.org and FileSharingTalk came up lots in Google so I though what the heck I may aswell join.

Its good that USENET is also talked about here since thats what I use most.

mhand
03-24-2006, 03:25 PM
off of afterdawn.com

Psicho
03-24-2006, 05:05 PM
Decided to try a private tracker for a first time, googled and here i am :)

Kirkedir
03-30-2006, 08:40 AM
Decided to try a private tracker for a first time, googled and here i am :)

Now u ve to wait a month for good sites invites as me. :D

laggis
03-30-2006, 09:32 AM
I was searching in google for an invitation ant I found this site but when I tried to register discovered that I have already registered so I don't remember when and how I actually found this forum.:stars: :frusty:

raghuveer
03-30-2006, 05:52 PM
From google while searchin for some dvd tutes.

delimare
04-08-2006, 06:43 PM
Less than a month ago. I was doing my usual Google searches for new torrent sites (trying to broaden my horizons :) ) when I stumbled upon this little jewel of a site. I am quite impressed with it, to say the least.

ralph008
04-10-2006, 02:00 AM
I found this site through Google by searching bittorrent+forum. This site is very NICE.

Colt Seevers
04-10-2006, 07:00 PM
Back in the days when it was for kazaa only, pre FST days.

Ahh Great days, jumpers for goal posts....

tdi
04-10-2006, 07:31 PM
i found this board via google by searching for bittorrent and board :)

fnf
04-11-2006, 12:11 PM
From a friend and google :)

DanB
04-11-2006, 03:06 PM
I found it through the link back on k-lite years ago :)

InterRaptor
04-12-2006, 02:58 PM
It was in my bookmark list. :)

Then i noticed i had registered a some time ago. Don't remember how i got here the first time, though...

Formula1
04-12-2006, 03:03 PM
through k-lite program..

Delorean
04-12-2006, 07:41 PM
I found this forum through Kazaa lite.
I sign up 1-2 years ago but i never used the account much until a few months back i desided to sign up again!
I really like this forum i found a lot of support and help on different things and so
I stayed!

sArA
04-12-2006, 10:45 PM
A problem with K-lite...clicked a button...... :)

mike Ivory
04-12-2006, 10:53 PM
By fate...Ya rigjht i was looking for one thing and found another. It's always like that. I click on onw link looking or interested in some subject and the next thing you know hours have pasted and I'm 400 deep somwhere:blink:

I'm even lost now. I was in the newcomer are and can't find it.. :shutup: :stars:

cioa

sArA
04-12-2006, 11:22 PM
Enter the lounge and you may never escape...:lol:

Knocky
04-14-2006, 12:04 AM
I stumbled across this little gem through a google search of
'connection problems with kazaa ++', or something like that,
and thought 'old on ill check out the rest' of the site', been on here everyday since. Always pickin up little tidbits of info.

Illuminati
04-14-2006, 12:14 AM
Before I started on online file sharing, I had always gotten stuff from family (and they usually got it from workmates or from the local computer fairs).

One day, I decided to use KMD to search for stuff, and found it to be complete and utter shite (as it's always been). Back then, I used to be a skin lover (still am, althoug hnow I design my own skins as well ;)) and was looking for various stuff for KMD, and somehow came across Kazaa Lite.

I must've had KMD on for two days and ended up K-Lite until a month or so before development was shut down. Early on in my KL usage, I joined up here.

Now I pop in when I feel like it. Kinda like the local drunk ;)

peat moss
04-14-2006, 04:24 AM
I've always liked reading this thread , I've sent so many friends and workmates the link to this forum but sadly they fix the problem with our help and never post again , the greedy little plicks . Nothing to add or contribute but they still recommend to their friends and their two ......and so on ,guess that's all one could ask ?

slr
04-22-2006, 11:34 PM
Klite.........

OmegaAC
04-23-2006, 01:26 AM
Hi.
I'm Omegaac

This is my first Post.I found for information about music games, movies and news

Bloodsack
04-23-2006, 07:40 AM
Just looked at google and found this great site:D

What'spunk.
04-23-2006, 09:42 AM
Random surfing.

visionaryone
04-23-2006, 12:42 PM
Got lost near Walmart ended up here... :)

Sextent
04-23-2006, 01:27 PM
Looking for nzb files. You seem to have an excellent well organized selection here.

yarivot26
04-23-2006, 05:29 PM
I googled for something and found this site

cambiaso
04-25-2006, 12:49 AM
some one post a link on i forum that i am a member.

LoopiLula
05-02-2006, 11:12 AM
Was Googling for Filesharing info, got to someplace called Slyck which is very good and informative, but bit too 'technical' for dumbasses like me, clicked a link on there and here's me.

Warfire
05-02-2006, 06:52 PM
ya know it's funny. one would think that since i just found this site today that i might just remember how? ha... no idea... i'm just glad i found it :P

dextor123
05-06-2006, 10:34 PM
i find this site via google, i was searching something like p2p forum

luchak
05-07-2006, 05:36 AM
found it by google search

22ji
05-07-2006, 04:53 PM
from big boards :lookaroun

thorinator
05-07-2006, 04:59 PM
It was a happy accident, of paranoia I guess lol. I was googling 'MarkMoniter..bad IP's' because it was listed in my 'Caller IP' program as a hacker or malicious IP connecting to me..and someone here must have a post about that, (never did find that particular post) but I'm glad I found this great site!! good job.

Fischlein
05-13-2006, 10:48 AM
I found this great Forum over Google.
Nice to be here.

Greetz

mocrepton
05-13-2006, 11:16 AM
Looking for some info about FF7 game for pc and Im loving it so far.

TimeRavine
05-18-2006, 06:31 PM
What a great board :)

j0nathan
05-19-2006, 05:34 AM
I found this forum acouple of years ago, I belive it was while using kazaa..:01:

lynx
05-19-2006, 08:59 AM
I found this forum acouple of years ago, I belive it was while using kazaa..:01:
:whistling

j0nathan
05-19-2006, 06:28 PM
I had another account. :P

wingnut
05-19-2006, 10:35 PM
I was pointed in this direction by a mate.. Top bloke. Cool Site

Wingnut

Mïcrösöül°V³
05-20-2006, 04:35 PM
I dropped my keyboard on the floor, looked up, and this crap was on my screen :P. I think I found it when I was dealing with the kazaa crap a while ago. :)

natedogg
05-21-2006, 08:23 PM
I don't remember how I found this site :dry:

ZaZu
05-22-2006, 02:45 PM
From the link i Klite many moons ago ...

theidlewilder
05-24-2006, 11:52 AM
hey, i found this place by searching for sopranos season 6 episodes!

ben hughes
05-24-2006, 04:35 PM
need hacks for gunz

stina
05-24-2006, 04:43 PM
i closed my eyes, asked "mirror mirror on the wall, what*s the loveliest forum in the world wide web?" and mirror answered promptly. that's how i came here and i've never regretted to have asked. thank you, dearest mirror

natedogg
05-24-2006, 09:50 PM
i closed my eyes, asked "mirror mirror on the wall, what*s the loveliest forum in the world wide web?" and mirror answered promptly. that's how i came here and i've never regretted to have asked. thank you, dearest mirror
that was corny :dry:

Hermiod
05-27-2006, 03:13 AM
I dont remember, it was long time ago.

jooface
05-27-2006, 03:24 AM
Gooogle =)

add2
05-27-2006, 12:23 PM
nd, what did u type in

Ps2mad2k2
05-27-2006, 09:27 PM
Google a while ago cant remember how i came across it

Jurrasicyeed
05-28-2006, 02:27 AM
googled

Sissoko
05-28-2006, 01:15 PM
I can't remember.

DanB
05-28-2006, 11:48 PM
spam in my inbox wishing my mum a happy birthday

zinchead
05-29-2006, 12:44 AM
I saw it mentioned in another forum. wasn't good what they where saying:D

dsa16
05-29-2006, 12:57 AM
downloaded k-lite and joined forums

ssj4gogeta
05-30-2006, 06:50 PM
Got told about it by some one I know.

T.r.u.m.p.y
05-31-2006, 03:27 PM
Gooooooogle

elvik
05-31-2006, 07:14 PM
i find this forum at google

BinaryMonkey
06-01-2006, 05:31 AM
found via Google search

aarkkando
06-01-2006, 07:45 PM
i was looking for some information about legality of torrent downloads with google and tumbled upon this site.

-eH-
06-01-2006, 08:25 PM
I found it on google :)

owler
06-06-2006, 05:20 PM
I was doing a google search about torrent tracker invites, i found that forum and decided to subscibe it

Rjones
06-08-2006, 09:21 PM
googling for invites :)

Chewie
06-08-2006, 09:57 PM
Oh I think we ought to know what that was.

k20importtuner
06-10-2006, 07:00 PM
good ole google

lynx
06-11-2006, 01:00 AM
Oh I think we ought to know what that was.Probably wasn't too complimentary to wookies. :pinch:

shaan223
06-11-2006, 05:16 PM
saw people talk about it on another forum.

Pelorus
06-13-2006, 12:54 PM
I used google for something and found this site

Cognac
06-13-2006, 05:11 PM
all down ta rocko!!.......evil man!!!!

thewizeard
06-14-2006, 07:33 AM
I used google for something and found this site

Heh, when I google " something" I get this site... http://www.something.com/

Traditional
06-15-2006, 03:02 AM
I want to be original, but I found this place through Google as well.

Met
06-19-2006, 03:14 PM
I gave a friend a link to another torrent tracker inviting site and he told me he's already part of another one and gave me the link to this site :P

vinoveritas
06-20-2006, 05:17 PM
Another google.

nick77634
06-20-2006, 06:19 PM
googleing for kazza lite about 2 years ago

darque5oul
06-21-2006, 12:24 AM
hmm...I went to this site because of randomness
I think I was searching for Demonoid invitation^^

DanAX
06-25-2006, 05:54 AM
google when search for TranceTraffic invites

wishmaster2
06-30-2006, 01:42 AM
a friend of mine gave it to me!!! :P

bulisle
06-30-2006, 03:58 AM
b/t friend of mine told me about it. still haven't formed an opinion.

bigdawgfoxx
07-01-2006, 01:53 AM
Yah me and my friend always used Kazaa lite and we saw the forum and started talking on it..its great

Trancedicted
07-01-2006, 07:59 AM
found this browsing google, looking for a trancetraffic invite... still no lucky (offtopic - may anyone can help? :p [email protected] )

tdao
07-02-2006, 09:50 AM
I found this forum via google

InRealTime
07-02-2006, 05:15 PM
A Google search link about Findnot VPN recently led me to this terrific forum.

Poi808
07-03-2006, 05:51 AM
Googled a nOOb question and found the answer here.:)

Raven3k
07-03-2006, 11:29 AM
A Google search link about Findnot VPN recently led me to this terrific forum.

Same here, google seems to be my source point of how i found this forum.

MrGuru2u
07-05-2006, 07:57 AM
Googled for a review of a private tracker I was interested in and it led me here. Great site.

tnemeth
07-07-2006, 02:13 AM
Found it through google while doing a search on bitmetv

amy_
07-15-2006, 03:30 AM
googling for bittorrent forums, this one comes up most lol :D and so i just HAD to join

gustafo
07-15-2006, 01:10 PM
Google search (looking for a good p2p community) :thumbsup:

pECi
07-15-2006, 05:04 PM
i googlized myself :naughty:

http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=pro+audio+torrents&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8 :whistling

xselif
07-21-2006, 02:52 AM
also google
:)

frazer
07-21-2006, 10:19 AM
my mums a mod shes called (sArA) so id thought id join

Barbarossa
07-21-2006, 10:24 AM

:glag:

sArA
07-21-2006, 10:28 AM

Yeah, yeah.....he's 10 and must have cheated on the sign up...proper little comp geek he is.....gotta keep an eye on him, likely to be a bloody spammer lol rofl lol....hmmmm does this mean I have to behave now :unsure: oh bollox! :lol:

Barbarossa
07-21-2006, 10:30 AM

Yeah, yeah.....he's 10 and must have cheated on the sign up...proper little comp geek he is.....gotta keep an eye on him, likely to be a bloody spammer lol rofl lol....hmmmm does this mean I have to behave now :unsure: oh bollox! :lol:

frazer for mod, get sArA out :P

sArA
07-21-2006, 10:43 AM

frazer for mod, get sArA out :P

:cry:

and I thought you loved me....

frazer
07-21-2006, 06:33 PM
yea man id be a way good mod

pianistu
08-05-2006, 10:34 PM
Hi, I was googling for invites to some torrent sites and so I find this community. I realize that I have to be patient and active with posting if I want to check all the threads. I think it's fair enough and this convince me of the earnestness of this site. Bye

Mugiwara
08-05-2006, 11:52 PM
found on google lookinf for info on the x264 codec and what are the best settings for anime, film, etc...

FreeDoom
08-07-2006, 12:50 AM
Found on google too lol
Was serching for p2p forums :P

gamer4eva
08-07-2006, 12:51 AM
I was reffered to this site by a friend who is a torrent maniac lol!!!

peat moss
08-07-2006, 10:30 PM
I still direct friends here but I have a new angle , I tell them my name is J2K4 . :lol: Just kidding guys , if they knew my real name they'd borrow money and stuff . :ph34r:

xtcstylx
08-08-2006, 06:31 AM
googling for torrent invites to trade

ccp3
08-12-2006, 01:51 PM
google search for torrents

dml
08-12-2006, 04:56 PM
Google looking for torrent invites.

lukaspl
08-14-2006, 08:15 PM
for my friend in shool when we browse www :D

G-Force
08-15-2006, 02:57 AM
for my friend in shool when we browse www :D

Same i was browsing for an invite for PWTorrents invites when i googled along this.

limesqueezer
08-15-2006, 01:02 PM
I was looking for sharing forum

DiMCa
08-19-2006, 11:14 AM
Google + searching for invites ;)

darthslyguy
08-19-2006, 02:16 PM
K-Lite here too. That was a looong time ago, like 3 years.

internet.news
08-19-2006, 02:17 PM
I found it in the raaaain inside and outside and it was good though that was years ago now and that was the night that EVERYTHING CHANGED

DanB
08-19-2006, 04:29 PM
hi sam^4 :01:

TheBlaZinMonK3
08-21-2006, 12:30 AM
Yahoo! Yes Yahoo, not Google!

pharaoh
08-21-2006, 01:52 AM
i found this forum looking for invites to torrent sites

caterpiller
08-21-2006, 11:47 PM
Google + searching for bitme invites

brenda
08-22-2006, 05:52 PM
through k-lite

Intrinzik
08-22-2006, 07:36 PM

Same. :happy:

ShogunX
08-22-2006, 07:43 PM
Ditto. :yup:

lonewolf997
08-26-2006, 11:24 AM
a m8 gave me a link

WyldVixen
08-26-2006, 01:11 PM
Same as lonewolf

a friend told me about this place. must remember to thank him

wanderlust
08-26-2006, 03:56 PM
Curiosity after seeing a reference to it on TPG.... - entered the url in my browser and ended up here !

magnoman
08-26-2006, 08:40 PM
ive been a member since 2003 never relised :) saw it referenced on tpg

Inspironx
08-28-2006, 05:52 PM
heard about FST through TPG :)

Endzer
08-28-2006, 11:50 PM
I as well was searching for some information on invites and came across this site. It looks interesting so I think i'll stick around.

kimii
08-29-2006, 03:14 PM
Saw it advertised on forums of which I am a member of.

TheTRUEKanis
08-29-2006, 08:32 PM
Did a google search and ended up on this site by accident. A pleasant surprise to say the least.

TTK

Portyansky
09-04-2006, 03:18 PM
Did a google search and ended up on this site by accident. A pleasant surprise to say the least.

TTK

Same here, but there is a ton of info here, gotta love it!!!

sherecairo
09-05-2006, 01:18 AM
I found it from the kazaa lite site.

Tempestv
09-05-2006, 04:18 AM
I found it with a google search for "File sharing forum" fst was the first hit.

gustafo
09-05-2006, 08:39 PM
i asked uncle Google about it, and he gave me very wise answer :D . I'm very grateful to him :thumbsup:

nizrulesall
09-08-2006, 07:14 PM
i had a question concerning a torrent site and googled it and i ended up here. Havent left since.

NetSpider
09-09-2006, 04:00 PM
K-Lite Codec packs releated

smellycat
09-09-2006, 05:11 PM
I noticed on the fasttrack network that a few files were tagged with the address of the forum, something like www.k-lite.tk. I ignored it at first because i thought it was dutch or something like that. Well when the uk kazaa lite forum closed, I had a look up the forum url and found the people were friendly;
VB, Paul, Funky Capricorn, Bender, El Jef, and many good people.
I'm guessing it was Paul that tagged the files, he was quite proactive. I can remember when we hunted down the viruses that were on the net and pm'd the users to inform them.

When the board changed from the k-lite to file sharing talk , it was a dodgy time. but I'm glad to see the board is in good hands and doing well.

sscape
09-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Google. Was just browsing --till I found this site.

AndrewBarker
09-12-2006, 02:39 PM
been here since it was integrated with the klite software,
klite was my start in the filesharing world

also thank you everybody for the years of information and help, much appreciated

stixx
09-15-2006, 05:19 AM
i was brwosing the net and i saw the link clik o it to see whats going on and i did like it so register and now its done hehe but realy like this site

DSLFreak
09-17-2006, 06:34 PM
I found it searching for .nzb files on google.

n30_3000
09-20-2006, 04:29 AM
I found this site when google for something.

david02
09-20-2006, 05:47 AM
I was looking for forums for a request for a particular file and googled to this site.

nrfuller
09-21-2006, 12:20 AM
Good place for my first post.

I found this forum simply by looking for a file sharing forum to join.

I did a little research and chose this one because it's well populated and people seem nice. I do enjoy the file sharing and I thought it'd be fun to be be part of a forum of folks who share one of my interests, etc.

And that's how I got here.

Nice to be here!

faltig
09-21-2006, 04:20 AM
hi,

a very good friend of mine is a member of this forum ....

Lawless969
09-21-2006, 07:33 AM
I found this site when searching for invites to certain trackers.

hask
09-22-2006, 07:36 PM
search in google for bittorrent info , and newsgroup nzb index .. , good for both so far :)

Dedalus^
09-22-2006, 08:16 PM
I found out about private trackers and got invited to Oink. I wanted to find out more about these... private torrent sites, so i did a google search and i found FST :).

dave859
09-25-2006, 11:42 PM
i just found this site on a search , i like the look of it and the topics cover everything i like , great forum

TheDarkAngel
09-27-2006, 08:47 PM
A mate told me about it

Norrie8
09-30-2006, 12:59 PM
I also found it from KLite

test112
10-01-2006, 12:21 PM
got to this site through torrentsite cse some lame ass mofo here was trading invites what was against the rules

amobeus
10-02-2006, 01:24 PM
Well I was a member on PotUK until I decided to change my email address, as my original was a little to revealing, then all went t!ts up. I don't know why I decided to change, it just one of those impulse things. Anyway, to cut a long story short I put .com instead of .co.uk and I haven't been able to get back in since.

I'd heard a few members talk about this board. So here I am.:dabs:

markes_do
10-04-2006, 04:31 PM
I had searched for information about bittorrent, and I googled a little bit...
and fortunately i landed here.

iheartupfile
10-05-2006, 06:32 AM
Google, actually. I couldn't remember the particulars to a site's address so I searched for what I remembered and a post here was one of the results. Figured I might as well join and see how this place is.

kraftx
10-05-2006, 04:07 PM
I found the forum by doing a Google search on Invites to Learning bits. I am looking forward to reading the articles on this board.

cjcw_06
10-07-2006, 08:31 AM
First up, just wanna say Hi as I am new here. I basically found the site through google as well :)

Kitty13
10-07-2006, 03:30 PM
How I found this site my boyfriend showed it to me ... gotta love him:D