PDA

View Full Version : Problems With Large NZB

4play
03-14-2006, 03:19 PM
Having some problems posting rather large nzbs. I have tried posting whole seasons of tv shows but they never seem to work i get dumped back to the nzb submit page. they are pretty large at 2.5 megs so maybe the page times out before i manage to upload them all.

mikeco
03-14-2006, 03:33 PM
same here, i was trying to upload the nzb for king of queens season 2 and it just reloaded the submit nzb page with no info. i guess could try spliting the nzb up and having 2 parts.

RealitY
03-14-2006, 06:21 PM
Ive had no issues in the past though it was set at 4mb originally. It could be the site being a tad slow at the time or your service having lag. Guess could do some testing. Solution would be having them load a zip files and then parsing and even being available as a zip file. This would be more complicated though...

tesco
03-14-2006, 06:37 PM
Maybe the psot limit is 2mb again since we moved to new server?

RealitY
03-14-2006, 06:37 PM
Seems on testing the 2mb limitation has been reset.
Will have to let the server guys know...

Chewie
03-14-2006, 10:46 PM
I had trouble posting regular size NZBs when I tried putting two nfos in the box. Turned out it was going over the post character limit and just returning me to the post nzb form page.

tesco
03-14-2006, 11:11 PM
I had trouble posting regular size NZBs when I tried putting two nfos in the box. Turned out it was going over the post character limit and just returning me to the post nzb form page.
Hmm I think maybe i'll have to come up with some error screens telling users what was wrong with their post.