PDA

View Full Version : So This Is What Had Happened..........

Busyman
03-14-2006, 09:00 PM
My old lady's car is in the shop so she drove mine to work and I'm driving my Camry.

I went to my follow-up appointment in Orthopedics and everythings is cool.
When I leave, I realized I was in the far left lane and needed to be in the right lane.
I move over and then see a car off to side slightly on the shoulder. He then beeps his horn. I just keep going. I apparently cut him off.

He then follows me.

He pulls beside me and rolls down his window.

We both slow and I roll down mine.

We start arguing...we are now stopped in the middle of the road about 12 car lengths from the stop light. This was the conversation....

Fella: Motherfucker!!!

Me: What?

Fella: What the fuck is wrong with you?

Me: My bad man. I didn't see you!

Fella: What the fuck you mean, you didn't see me?!!

Me: I didn't see you 'till the last second!

Fella: Both ya'll cars was squeezing me and then you runnin' me off-the road and shit. You ain't even fuckin' apologize or nothin'!

Me: Now how the fuck I'ma apologize and we drivin'?!!! I'm apologizing now!!

Fella: You coulda waved your hands or sumthin'!

Me: Like that would made a fuckin' difference!

Fella: Muhfucka!

Me: Look dude I understand. I get mad at people that've done the same shit the same way. I said I was sorry.

Fella: You sorry? I coulda let you slam into me!

Me: Muhfucka everybody has missed seeing somebody in another lane before! Shut the fuck up!

Fella: Nah muhfucka I always check my fucking blind spots.

Me: YOU A FUCKING LIE. EVERYBODY HAS FUCKED UP LIKE THAT BEFORE! NOW I SAID I APOLOGIZED EVEN WITH YOU FUCKING CURSING AT ME AND SHIT!!

Fella: Aiight man.

....and we drove on.:mellow:

SpatulaGeekGirl
03-14-2006, 09:09 PM
Maybe he had a bad day.

100%
03-14-2006, 09:14 PM
what about the part with the gun?

Lilmiss
03-14-2006, 09:22 PM
hmmm...that's a keeper to tell round the campfire. :ermm:
I also just had a fight, went roughly like this;

me: oi, gimme that
her: woof
me: now, bitch
me: dont make me come over there n get it!
me: right dickish, that's it. your gonna get your ass slapped
her: oh really? i'd eat you for dinner if you f*cking tried

to be continued... :mellow:

enoughfakefiles
03-14-2006, 09:22 PM
what about the part with the gun?

Which one :unsure:

100%
03-14-2006, 09:25 PM
experienced similar except the guy actually hit rammed my car, frame got warped - cost alot - he paid

Proper Bo
03-14-2006, 09:41 PM
hmmm...that's a keeper to tell round the campfire. :ermm:
I also just had a fight, went roughly like this;

me: oi, gimme that
me: now, bitch
me: dont make me come over there n get it!
me: right dickish, that's it. your gonna get your ass slapped
her: oh really? i'd eat you for dinner if you f*cking tried

to be continued... :mellow:

Oh noes, I hope she doesn't eat you:ph34r:

Poor animal, she wouldn't be able to walk afterwards:no:

SpatulaGeekGirl
03-14-2006, 09:45 PM
I had a kitten that smoked dope. Fact.

...He's dead now. :(

vidcc
03-14-2006, 09:55 PM
My old lady's in is the shop :huh:

Is she a robot http://www.domusbrighton.co.uk/images/products/play/roxy-sm.jpg:unsure:

To the rest.............. I thought you (and hobbes) were the jedi knights of the road and didn't have to worry about other road users because you "had the force":P

SpatulaGeekGirl
03-14-2006, 10:02 PM
No really he smoked dope. A French lady who was staying over here was the one who bought him and he used to come up and smell the smoke when she had a splif. When she moved back to France she gave him to us. I think the dope affected his senses because he used to be off-balance and fall off stuff when he tried jumping onto them. He got run over.

DorisInsinuate
03-14-2006, 10:03 PM
I had a kitten that smoked dope. Fact.

...He's dead now. :(
Was it the dope that killed him?

If it was the smoking, then that's tragic; if it was hit by a car, then that's comedy.

edit: I posted this before Spatch posted that other one. It made sense way back when :dabs:

Guillaume
03-14-2006, 10:04 PM
No really he smoked dope. A French lady who was staying over here was the one who bought him and he used to come up and smell the smoke when she had a splif. When she moved back to France she gave him to us. I think the dope affected his senses because he used to be off-balance and fall off stuff when he tried jumping onto them. He got run over.
Aha, now I now you're making this up. There are no french ladies.

SpatulaGeekGirl
03-14-2006, 10:16 PM
Maybe she was a tranny then! :ohmy:

enoughfakefiles
03-14-2006, 10:18 PM
Maybe she was a tranny then! :ohmy:

I've never seen a cross dressing kitten :unsure:

Busyman
03-14-2006, 10:21 PM

Is she a robot http://www.domusbrighton.co.uk/images/products/play/roxy-sm.jpg:unsure:

To the rest.............. I thought you (and hobbes) were the jedi knights of the road and didn't have to worry about other road users because you "had the force":P
Sorry I corrected it. I meant her car. Doing to much and writing to fast.:lol: :lol:

Carcinus
03-14-2006, 11:20 PM

I am so sorry, I am going to hell for sure. It's a horrible story but made me giggle for some sick twisted reason.

I really am very sorry for my inappropriate laughter. :unsure:

SpatulaGeekGirl
03-14-2006, 11:29 PM
That's okay.

Poor little thing was found on the roadside by two girl (one of which was my best friend's sister) and they went from door to door asking people if they had cats they weren't in. I remember petting it while it was in the basket we took it to the vet in and he was all cold. :( Poor little thing was only about 1 or 2. His name was Koneko, that's Japanese for "kitten".

tesco
03-14-2006, 11:31 PM
I had driver's ed today and i'm driving the instructor's camry...

I'm driving along then suddenly some jackass starts moving into my lane, about to slam right into me, so i move sorta onto the shoulder, but i'm inexperienced so i'm like 'wtf i do! :cry:!!' and the isntructor honks the horn.

He just keeps driving, after cutting me off!

So i follow him for a bit, like the instructor told me to do.
Then he stops and i pull up next to him, and the instructor has a go at him.

For full convo refer to post 1.

Then he gets into the car, and goes 'what a jackass eh? I bet he's the kind of guy who hangs out on forums all day long and has like 12,000 posts but wont admit he spends all day on the forums...'
I just sorta went 'uhh, ya' and we drove on.

j2k4
03-14-2006, 11:38 PM
Why didn't you ask him how he "checks his blind spots" from behind the wheel?

Or does he just dodge traffic while he gets out and looks?

Carcinus
03-14-2006, 11:39 PM
That's okay.

Poor little thing was found on the roadside by two girl (one of which was my best friend's sister) and they went from door to door asking people if they had cats they weren't in. I remember petting it while it was in the basket we took it to the vet in and he was all cold. :( Poor little thing was only about 1 or 2. His name was Koneko, that's Japanese for "kitten".

Awww poor little thing. I wish cats had more roadsense. I've lost a few like that...Plus the one that some evil git kicked in the face. I think my faith in humanity was lost the day I took it to the vets trying to hold the poor things' jaw on. :(

Busyman
03-14-2006, 11:43 PM

Nah you just turn your head.

Busyman
03-14-2006, 11:48 PM

I'm driving along then suddenly some jackass starts moving into my lane, about to slam right into me, so i move sorta onto the shoulder, but i'm inexperienced so i'm like 'wtf i do! :cry:!!' and the isntructor honks the horn.

Then he gets into the car, and goes 'what a jackass eh? I bet he's the kind of guy who hangs out on forums all day long and has like 12,000 posts but wont admit he spends all day on the forums...'
You left out the part where the instructor and yourself get fucked up by the jackass.

Btw, I have over 180,000 miles on my Camry yet I don't drive all-day.

Try to make sense next time, mmk.

SpatulaGeekGirl
03-14-2006, 11:50 PM
Awww poor little thing. I wish cats had more roadsense. I've lost a few like that...Plus the one that some evil git kicked in the face. I think my faith in humanity was lost the day I took it to the vets trying to hold the poor things' jaw on. :(

:cry: What a fucking cunt!! I hope you kicked the shit out of that bastard! Someone should have!

Carcinus
03-14-2006, 11:54 PM
Never found the bastard. I did break the car windows of the git that was shooting at another cat of mine with an airgun. And stamped all over his really nice garden.

Fucker. I just don't see what that kind of mindless cruelty achieves.

tesco
03-15-2006, 12:01 AM

You left out the part where the instructor and yourself get fucked up by the jackass.

Hmm, musta been a different jackass then.:unsure:

Virtualbody1234
03-15-2006, 12:06 AM

Does that let you see what's in all the blind spots?

manker
03-15-2006, 12:06 AM

Hmm, musta been a different jackass then.:unsure::glag: :earl:

SpatulaGeekGirl
03-15-2006, 12:16 AM
Never found the bastard. I did break the car windows of the git that was shooting at another cat of mine with an airgun. And stamped all over his really nice garden.

I hate animal cruelty. :cry:

Carcinus
03-15-2006, 12:20 AM

I hate animal cruelty. :cry:

Only the scummiest of all scum-ridden pond-scum do that sort of thing to creatures which can't defend themselves. You can bet your bottom dollar people wouldn't tie fireworks to cat's tails if the cats were the size of tigers... I'd like to see them try though! :O

SpatulaGeekGirl
03-15-2006, 12:25 AM
And get their faces eaten.

Busyman
03-15-2006, 01:58 AM

Hmm, musta been a different jackass then.:unsure:
Yeah the asswhippin' that you and your driving professor received musta gave you teh amkneeshia.

Busyman
03-15-2006, 02:00 AM
Does that let you see what's in all the blind spots?
Uh huh. :1eye:

Seedler
03-15-2006, 02:10 AM
Mental Note:

Never take a ride in Busyman's car

rnanker
03-15-2006, 02:13 AM
anyone watch er on tv the other day, when the driver guy chased the black doctor guy and the chinese doctor wifey and some black kid from the projects then shot at them?

Busyman
03-15-2006, 02:24 AM
Mental Note:

All that guy did was try to "beat me" to the lane which is why I did not see him.

Last time I saw him, he was directly behind me in the middle lane.

Next thing I know he was beside my trunk on the shoulder. Weird he didn't blow his horn while I was changing but well after I was already there.

It seems to me he was changing from lane 2 to 3 at the same time I was and tried to speed up to beat me there.

Fuck him. It's not like he was mosying along in the far right lane the whole time.:dry:

I doubt you'd wanna ride in DC area traffic at all. It sucks ass.

Virtualbody1234
03-15-2006, 02:35 AM
Mental Note:

That and hope that I never ride a motorbike near him.

Busyman
03-15-2006, 03:04 AM
Mental Note:

That and hope that I never ride a motorbike near him.
Especially if I know it's you on it. :devil:

Cheese
03-16-2006, 12:31 AM
/bookmarked.

enoughfakefiles
03-16-2006, 01:05 AM
/trashed

hobbes
03-16-2006, 02:35 AM

I was monitering the situation from a secure bunker 20 levels below the sea. I activated the alarm, but Busy was on his celly thinking about the sexy luv and failed to incorporate the new data appropriately.

Certainly testicles have overcum the power of the force, many times.

My new power is to turn any human to a puddle of carbonic goo for talking on their phone in a car.

Busyman
03-16-2006, 02:37 AM
:huh:

I was monitering the situation from a secure bunker 20 levels below the sea. I activated the alarm, but Busy was on his celly thinking about the sexy luv and failed to incorporate the new data appropriately.

Certainly testicles have overcum the power of the force, many times.

My new power is to turn any human to a puddle of carbonic goo for talking on their phone in a car.
I wasn't on the cell....that time. :snooty:

I thought the yelling that me and that fella was doing was weird 'cause I was trying to apologize to the fucker and ended up getting more angry than he was.

He actually only calmed down once I started getting pissed off. I could see the "fight" leaving his face.

Fucking Twilight Zone.:mellow:

Doing that shit is rather dangerous and that's the second time that's happened. The other time was at nighttime and after me and him got a good look at each other...we realized we knew each other and started clownin' at red light. That had to be about 9 years ago....the same intersection my car caught a stray bullet (which I thought was a cop's but didn't pursue the matter:ermm: ).