PDA

View Full Version : Does cheese and his misses...

enoughfakefiles
03-16-2006, 01:48 AM
post on the same laptop :unsure:

manker
03-16-2006, 01:55 AM
Does opening really obscure interweb threads give you aids :dabs:

MCHeshPants420
03-16-2006, 01:56 AM
post on the same laptop :unsure:

Not at the same time but, yeah, we use the same machine to make posts on this forum. However, tonight the laptop is with me and she is posting on her own computer. I am posting on my desktop whilst using the laptop to keep my feet warm.

enoughfakefiles
03-16-2006, 01:58 AM
Does opening really obscure interweb threads give you aids :dabs:

Nope , i got shot of it yesterday :01:

MCHeshPants420
03-16-2006, 01:59 AM
Oh, and we are in seperate places as she went to see Carmen Miranda and I went to the pub for a quick pint (8).

rnanker
03-16-2006, 01:59 AM
shot of aids?

manker
03-16-2006, 02:01 AM
Oh, and we are in seperate places as she went to see Carmen Miranda and I went to the pub for a quick pint (8).Is that the skinny bird who we were talking to for a while.

(Art-student bird you incessantly took the pish out of).

enoughfakefiles
03-16-2006, 02:02 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=1287717&postcount=31068

MCHeshPants420
03-16-2006, 02:10 AM
Oh, and we are in seperate places as she went to see Carmen Miranda and I went to the pub for a quick pint (8).Is that the skinny bird who we were talking to for a while.

No, Carmen Miranda is a singer who died in 1955 who I often (incessantly) purposefully mistake for Carmina Burana by Carl Orff for comedic reasons.

:rod:

manker
03-16-2006, 02:16 AM
3million hits on google for Carmina Burana :dabs:

===

Carmina Burana was first staged in Frankfurt ... several performances were repeated elsewhere in Germany and its popularity grew such that it became the most famous piece of music composed in Nazi Germany and its composer quickly commissioned to write other works.:o

MCHeshPants420
03-16-2006, 02:25 AM
3million hits on google for Carmina Burana :dabs:

===

Carmina Burana was first staged in Frankfurt ... several performances were repeated elsewhere in Germany and its popularity grew such that it became the most famous piece of music composed in Nazi Germany and its composer quickly commissioned to write other works.:o

Basically* it's that bit of music that gets everyone all excited about a football/rugby/cricket/wrestling/curling match. The actual match never turns out to be as inspiring as the advert though, which is why I only watch adverts now and TiVo out the rest.

Edit: Ha! Look at my post count now. I'm retiring this account as well.

* Though you already know...

Wolfmight
03-16-2006, 03:01 AM
sorry to be a little off-topic, but...
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/8753/untitled20ty.jpg

Busyman
03-16-2006, 03:06 AM
sorry to be a little off-topic, but...
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/8753/untitled20ty.jpg
Yeah their other sister's name is namker.

Carcinus
03-16-2006, 12:38 PM

Do you mean the Art Teacher with the braids in her hair? Or do you mean the very skinny musician girl?

If the laptop is at my house at the same time as cheese, I tend not to post because he hogs it. Unless my flatmate, who owns this computer, goes out.

Why, anyway? :blink:

manker
03-16-2006, 12:42 PM
Is that the skinny bird who we were talking to for a while.

Do you mean the Art Teacher with the braids in her hair? Or do you mean the very skinny musician girl?I don't know :shutup:

Braids ... braids seem familiar.

Carcinus
03-16-2006, 12:50 PM
A bit hippy-looking and ginger?
Joined us when we were sitting upstairs in the first pub we went to whilst you lot were gently mocking my past taste in men? :angry:

She's an Art Teacher. :D

The very skinny one who joined us later for a while was a musician. She was sitting with my ex and his missus.

I think you are amalgamating the drunken memory of two different people into one woman in your head!

I'm not awake yet. My head feels like someone has glued all the lobes of my brain together. Stupid Ballet...stupid lotsofwine after....stupid braided teachergirl who made me drink it. :cry:

manker
03-16-2006, 01:04 PM
I think you are amalgamating the drunken memory of two different people into one woman in your head! I do believe I am, I thought the one in the braids came back!

Btw, at what point was the mocking 'gentle' :lol:

Carcinus
03-16-2006, 01:09 PM
I think you are amalgamating the drunken memory of two different people into one woman in your head! I do believe I am, I thought the one in the braids came back!

Btw, at what point was the mocking 'gentle' :lol:

Irony dear boy, irony. In actual fact I'm scarred permanently from the event, especially the graphic demonstrations of certain acts according to manker.

You know what I mean....:ph34r: :lol: :lol:

manker
03-16-2006, 01:17 PM
:o :ermm:

It's just started snowing here. The rugby should be good at the weekend, did you know that if results go our way - Wales could actually end up above England in the table. A big purple lorry is parked outside my office, it's been there all morning.

:ph34r:

Carcinus
03-16-2006, 01:20 PM
:o :ermm:

It's just started snowing here. The rugby should be good at the weekend, did you know that if results go our way - Wales could actually end up above England in the table. A big purple lorry is parked outside my office, it's been there all morning.

:ph34r:

Heh heh heh.....:ph34r:

There are special agents in the lorry listening to everything you say. :shifty: