PDA

View Full Version : The Holocaust

Seedler
03-16-2006, 03:37 AM
Did it happen?

twisterX
03-16-2006, 03:48 AM
Yes but i also don't care. It was all because of one persons actions and you can't balme a whole country for that.

Seedler
03-16-2006, 04:07 AM
Yes but i also don't care. It was all because of one persons actions and you can't balme a whole country for that.

Read more about the holocaust before making such an ignorant statement.

No one, not even a small group of people, could have slaughtered 6 million Jews. Most importantly it was Hitler, his Nazi Party and his SA, SS, etc. but because all the people that were considered Aryan choose to either turn a blind eye or even help with the murdering: they were perpetrators. Even people who were considered inferior by Aryans choose not to aid the Jews because they were ignorant or simply didn't not care about anything that didn't pose an immediate threat to themselves.

One statement comes to show how people have forgotten about something that happened just 60 years ago, something that happened in a "civilized and modern" society.

I used to laugh and joke around about Nazis and Jews, spray-painting swastikas on school buildings and laughing about it; I regret it whole-heartedly now. If this Holocaust shit was never to happen again, people have to get involved by just knowing what happened and the main causes of the event to prevent a future genocide. For all we know, some French-hating maniac could rise to power tomorrow in the US wipe out all the hot French girls in the next month. That would be a real tragedy. Don't tell me the shit about the US being a democracy and shit like that can't happen, because Germany had a democracy as well, and Hitler still rose to power and made Germany a dictorship.

cpt_azad
03-16-2006, 05:15 AM
Why did you even create this poll Seedler??

Busyman
03-16-2006, 05:20 AM
turn a blind eye or even help with the murdering

One statement comes to show how people have forgotten about something that happened just 60 years ago, something that happened in a "civilized and modern" society.

If this Holocaust shit was never to happen again, people have to get involved by just knowing what happened and the main causes of the event to prevent a future genocide.

Rwanda

cpt_azad
03-16-2006, 05:24 AM

If this Holocaust shit was never to happen again, people have to get involved by just knowing what happened and the main causes of the event to prevent a future genocide.

Rwanda

Thank you, was about to post that too. Rewatched Hotel Rwanda last week, beautiful movie must say. And it seems that our education system here will not touch history subjects like that, you have to dig up info on your own which a lot of people don't do here. I didn't even know about the genocide in Rwanda until my dad told me about it like 4 years ago. After learning of that, I went out and did my own research on other touchy subjects that most people probably don't want to bother to learn. Examples are Chechnya, Bosnia, Sierra Leon, Sri Lanka, Liberia, etc.

zapjb
03-16-2006, 05:25 AM
Yeah. Why?:unsure:

Busyman
03-16-2006, 05:45 AM
Rwanda

Thank you, was about to post that too. Rewatched Hotel Rwanda last week, beautiful movie must say. And it seems that our education system here will not touch history subjects like that, you have to dig up info on your own which a lot of people don't do here. I didn't even know about the genocide in Rwanda until my dad told me about it like 4 years ago. After learning of that, I went out and did my own research on other touchy subjects that most people probably don't want to bother to learn. Examples are Chechnya, Bosnia, Sierra Leon, Sri Lanka, Liberia, etc.
Watch

Sometimes In April

It was a HBO original movie and was better than Hotel Rwanda. Remember the voice on the radio station in Hotel Rwanda? This movie has "that man" in it as a major character.

Sometimes In April has more :O moments in it.

If Rwanda had oil, America would have been there. Point in fact.

Alas, they were just black Africans.

Oh but we are helping the Iraqi people against terrorists that we lured to Iraq.

Busyman
03-16-2006, 05:47 AM
Plus it's in the wrong section.

I initially thought On-Topic meant serious too.

cpt_azad
03-16-2006, 07:23 AM
Thank you, was about to post that too. Rewatched Hotel Rwanda last week, beautiful movie must say. And it seems that our education system here will not touch history subjects like that, you have to dig up info on your own which a lot of people don't do here. I didn't even know about the genocide in Rwanda until my dad told me about it like 4 years ago. After learning of that, I went out and did my own research on other touchy subjects that most people probably don't want to bother to learn. Examples are Chechnya, Bosnia, Sierra Leon, Sri Lanka, Liberia, etc. Watch

Sometimes In April

It was a HBO original movie and was better than Hotel Rwanda. Remember the voice on the radio station in Hotel Rwanda? This movie has "that man" in it as a major character.

Sometimes In April has more :O moments in it.

If Rwanda had oil, America would have been there. Point in fact.

Alas, they were just black Africans.

Oh but we are helping the Iraqi people against terrorists that we lured to Iraq.

Thanks busyman, will def. check it out.

Chewie
03-16-2006, 11:37 AM

The description says On-Topic for polls about filesharing or topics covered in the discussions section and Off-Topic for everything else.

Seedler
03-16-2006, 12:47 PM
M'kay, just posted in wrong section i guess...

Wow, no one voted for anything else other than yes, good to see there arent any Nazi on FST:P

jetje
03-16-2006, 01:00 PM
poll can be closed if it was for me. Only thing these kinda polls will achieve that some ignorant kid comes in and tries to start shit :(

Wolfmight
03-16-2006, 01:52 PM
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/3263/ff111c1f718e067060b69c866e1c31.gif

Busyman
03-16-2006, 02:28 PM

The description says On-Topic for polls about filesharing or topics covered in the discussions section and Off-Topic for everything else.
Uh...yeah...I know that.

This thread was in the On-Topic section initially. :ermm:

Busyman
03-16-2006, 02:29 PM

Wow, no one voted for anything else other than yes, good to see there arent any Nazi on FST:P
Bo didn't vote yet.

Proper Bo
03-16-2006, 06:28 PM
:dabs:

enoughfakefiles
03-16-2006, 08:07 PM

:dabs::dabs:

manker
03-16-2006, 09:04 PM

:dabs::dabs:http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/859/msneyebrow3rt.gif

Formula1
03-16-2006, 09:11 PM

maybe if this weren't a public poll, smart one :rolleyes:

Seedler
03-16-2006, 09:53 PM
Aww poop, we need another manker-type noob here to stir this up a bit

zapjb
03-16-2006, 11:27 PM
poll can be closed if it was for me. Only thing these kinda polls will achieve that some ignorant kid comes in and tries to start shit :(
I agree wholeheartedly.

Busyman
03-17-2006, 01:06 AM
I agree wholeheartedly.
Yet the ignorant kid hasn't shown up. :dry: Maybe we can talk it up somore.

GepperRankins
03-17-2006, 04:04 AM
seedler. FACT!

where's the "i believe it happened to half a dozen jews and the rest use the guilt trip to take over the world and must be stopped"?

zapjb
03-17-2006, 04:34 AM
And there he is.

This your f*cking fault Seedler.:frusty:

peat moss
03-17-2006, 05:52 AM

Rwanda
Well put Busyman , a very good movie that details that . " Hotel Rwanda" ? Very painfull to watch tho .

I'm sorry don't think I voted , but of cource it did !

tesco
03-17-2006, 08:08 AM
I just watched Hotel Rwanda.
Was a good movie, it was painful though like peat moss said.
I had no idea those things were happening there.

Seedler
03-17-2006, 07:12 PM
seedler. FACT!

where's the "i believe it happened to half a dozen jews and the rest use the guilt trip to take over the world and must be stopped"?

Half a dozen? lol you're actually very close...try half a dozen million Jews along with other 4 million gypsies, homos, and ppl with disabilities.

And there he is.

This your f*cking fault Seedler.:frusty:

How the fuck is this my fucking fault?

Have your own opinion and don't just go along with ppl like Busyman and Dave.

GepperRankins
03-17-2006, 07:17 PM
i wish there was a way to download a dump of peoples minds. just to work out what they're actually thinking :unsure:

manker
03-17-2006, 07:28 PM
:lol:

Seedler has a really, really fucking bad reading comprehension problem. Fact!

GepperRankins
03-17-2006, 07:31 PM
i'm so gonna get hated for this, but google came up with stuff :smilie4:

http://www.rense.com/general69/mustbe.htm

too many words to read, but

Seedler
03-17-2006, 07:38 PM

Fucking Nazi:dry:

GepperRankins
03-17-2006, 07:40 PM

Fucking Nazi:dry:
to be fair. you brought the subject up :smilie4:

Busyman
03-17-2006, 08:09 PM

Seedler has a really, really fucking bad reading comprehension problem. Fact!
...and zap:ermm:

thewizeard
03-17-2006, 08:55 PM
..it's still happening

zapjb
03-17-2006, 10:00 PM
Whatya mean Busyman. Seedler brought up this shit. All that follows here. The hate mongering, the stirring up of emotions, the baiting. This is all Seedler's fault!

Seedler
03-18-2006, 12:01 AM
Whatya mean Busyman. Seedler brought up this shit. All that follows here. The hate mongering, the stirring up of emotions, the baiting. This is all Seedler's fault!

He even used an exclamation mark!

Busyman
03-18-2006, 12:52 AM
Dave wasn't hate mongering...at first.

GepperRankins
03-18-2006, 01:21 AM
i wasn't hate mongering at last. i just wanted to see what non believers actually thought. if someone told you the sea was fresh water, even though you knew they were wrong you'd still want to hear why they think that :smilie4: