PDA

View Full Version : copy and pasted...drunk and wasted!

brotherdoobie
03-17-2006, 05:49 AM
[brotherdoobie] How's it going Celery... I hope it's going good. :)
[brotherdoobie] How are you Rock? I hope you're fine. :)
[brotherdoobie] Freak....How you doing? I'm drunk.
[brotherdoobie] but....not too drunk. hehe!
[brotherdoobie] everybody else?
[brotherdoobie] when i finish building my new computer...i'm going to fuck it's floppy. yes' i will. :)
[brotherdoobie] i'm also going to fill its hd full of years and years worth of music...hehe
[brotherdoobie] albums bought,albums traded,albums from irc,newsgroups,p2p,SS,torrents,headshops,record shops,mall retail,concerts....albums fucked to...albums drunk to...albums i've masturbated and smoked hash to...music i've mad love to my wife to, and wrote poems to....albums i've built computers to,and played halo to for days or two! ;)
* Disconnected
* Entered room

peat moss
03-17-2006, 06:10 AM
So how you doing ! Good I hope ! :D

Oh shit brother did I have to copy and paste ? JK

Mike Nelson
03-17-2006, 10:03 AM
Fuck me, I got totally copied and pasted on Wednesday night. Going to do it all again tonight.

Dark Steno
03-17-2006, 10:15 AM
ok.

Gripper
03-17-2006, 10:51 AM
I lost Tuesday,dropped in me brother in laws,started drinking vodka at 10 am,smoked me first spliff in 3 months=Totally shitfaced in no time

NikkiD
03-17-2006, 11:57 AM
[brotherdoobie] How's it going Celery... I hope it's going good. :)
[brotherdoobie] How are you Rock? I hope you're fine. :)
[brotherdoobie] Freak....How you doing? I'm drunk.
[brotherdoobie] but....not too drunk. hehe!
[brotherdoobie] everybody else?
[brotherdoobie] when i finish building my new computer...i'm going to fuck it's floppy. yes' i will. :)
[brotherdoobie] i'm also going to fill its hd full of years and years worth of music...hehe
[brotherdoobie] albums bought,albums traded,albums from irc,newsgroups,p2p,SS,torrents,headshops,record shops,mall retail,concerts....albums fucked to...albums drunk to...albums i've masturbated and smoked hash to...music i've mad love to my wife to, and wrote poems to....albums i've built computers to,and played halo to for days or two! ;)
* Disconnected
* Entered room

Some things just never change. :lol: How ya been babe?

Buffalo
03-17-2006, 12:06 PM
I've got loads done this week, time to chill.
Love Friday nights :beer: :smoke: with munch attack :eat:

Just glad the weekend is here again :D

Barbarossa
03-17-2006, 12:38 PM
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/1131/02006120837003wg.jpg

Surf's up! :w00t:

DorisInsinuate
03-17-2006, 12:46 PM
Wow, those people are small.

Buffalo
03-17-2006, 01:28 PM
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/1131/02006120837003wg.jpg

Surf's up! :w00t:

fucking hell, what a board! :lol: that's just damn mad!

brotherdoobie
03-17-2006, 03:00 PM
Could someone please turn down the volume of the forum? :sick:

Peace bd

NikkiD
03-17-2006, 03:14 PM
Awwwww... does someone have a hangover?

GepperRankins
03-17-2006, 03:24 PM
why aren't my hangovers like eveyone elses?

the last one i knelt down in front of the toilet, realised i was too hungry to actually be sick and carried on with my day as normal :dabs:

manker
03-17-2006, 03:25 PM

the last one i knelt down in front of the toilet, realised i was too hungry to actually be sick and carried on with my day as normal :dabs:You only drink Shandy Bass, unless you manage to nick a quick swig of your Mam's sherry.

The rest of us feel like death - you don't get proper hangovers.

GepperRankins
03-17-2006, 03:27 PM

the last one i knelt down in front of the toilet, realised i was too hungry to actually be sick and carried on with my day as normal :dabs:You only drink Shandy Bass, unless you manage to nick a quick swig of your Mam's sherry.

or possibly, i'm more of a man than you

manker
03-17-2006, 03:36 PM
You only drink Shandy Bass, unless you manage to nick a quick swig of your Mam's sherry.

or possibly, i'm more of a man than youYou want to do the test to define who is the alpha male - the next time we're in the pub, we'll drink pint for pint and whoever goes for a piss first loses :smilie4:

GepperRankins
03-17-2006, 04:14 PM
or possibly, i'm more of a man than youYou want to do the test to define who is the alpha male - the next time we're in the pub, we'll drink pint for pint and whoever goes for a piss first loses :smilie4:
:dabs:

k

brotherdoobie
03-17-2006, 04:31 PM

Seeing as how you're always "taking a piss"
What's the point? :dabs:

Peace bd

GepperRankins
03-17-2006, 04:34 PM
You want to do the test to define who is the alpha male - the next time we're in the pub, we'll drink pint for pint and whoever goes for a piss first loses :smilie4:

Peace bd
that's just what he says when he doesn't want to talk to you on msn

brotherdoobie
03-17-2006, 04:43 PM

Peace bd that's just what he says when he doesn't want to "cyber" with you on msn
:cry:

Peace bd

MagicNakor
03-17-2006, 05:53 PM

So that means you're wearing the adult diapers.

:shuriken:

manker
03-17-2006, 05:56 PM
You want to do the test to define who is the alpha male - the next time we're in the pub, we'll drink pint for pint and whoever goes for a piss first loses :smilie4:

:shuriken:What's a 'diaper' :unsure:

GepperRankins
03-17-2006, 05:58 PM

:shuriken:What's a 'diaper' :unsure:
a nappy :rod: ed

manker
03-17-2006, 06:09 PM
Oh right, yeah, it's the only way to ensure that you're more of a man than the person you're drinking with :smilie4:

JPaul
03-17-2006, 09:04 PM
Oh right, yeah, it's the only way to ensure that you're more of a man than the person you're drinking with :smilie4:
Wouldn't want to miss a round like.

manker
03-17-2006, 09:08 PM
Wouldn't want to miss a round like.
:lol:

Perish the thought!

JPaul
03-17-2006, 09:11 PM
I'm one of those chaps who can drink 8 pints sans visit to the facilities, then it's once every 15 minutes. That can go on for about another 5 or 6 pints, then I get my second bladder. From then on it's camel time, but when I pish, boi do I pish.

manker
03-17-2006, 09:27 PM
I have this image of you, as the duracell bunny, drinking point for point with Americans, as wee pink fluffy ordinary nickel-cadmium bunnies who are operating a kind of relay.

At 11pm, the fifth merkin bunny is about to keel over from teh drunkeness and a voice-over says: 'The Scotch, lasts over five times longer than your average merkin'

The camera then cuts to you - and the glint in your eye belies the double entendre.

Yes, I've started the drinkage.

JPaul
03-17-2006, 09:32 PM
I have this image of you, as the duracell bunny, drinking point for point with Americans, as wee pink fluffy ordinary nickel-cadmium bunnies who are operating a kind of relay.

At 11pm, the fifth merkin bunny is about to keel over from teh drunkeness and a voice-over says: 'The Scotch, lasts over five times longer than your average merkin'

The camera then cuts to you - and the glint in your eye belies the double entendre.

I don't take part in International drinking. The rest of the World matters not one jot where drinking is concerned. There's just not enough beer in it.

The Scots can Drink, The Irish can drink, everyone else is a drinking gaylord. Fact

manker
03-17-2006, 09:41 PM

I don't take part in International drinking. The rest of the World matters not one jot where drinking is concerned. There's just not enough beer in it.

The Scots can Drink, The Irish can drink, everyone else is a drinking gaylord. Fact
I'm more of a fan of individual drinking anyway. Team drinking sucks, there's spillage and t'landlord's cut to consider.

I drink 15 pints on my own, phone up a mate and tell him. He says he's drunk 14 so I win.

JPaul
03-17-2006, 09:49 PM
I drink 15 pints on my own, phone up a mate and tell him. Hi mait, how teh feck ar ewe, ive bean on t'babies sham for hours but it hisn't affected me. how's you goin mate.
Indeed, some of t'lads here have posted as such.