PDA

View Full Version : Sauce fight tactics by Al

Mike Nelson
03-18-2006, 03:27 AM
"Yeah, basically you can't drop the red sauce bottle on your way out of the cafe. You have to know that Cheese will be holding onto the yellow and brown bottle by then; and he is always ready to use them."

Actual words spoken by my mate Al to a sixty(ish) year old woman. I only had the brown bottle, but I got him good.

(Fuck you're innuendo)

DanB
03-18-2006, 03:29 AM
kewl

Carcinus
03-18-2006, 03:29 AM
"Yeah, basically you can't drop the red sauce bottle on your way out of the cafe. You have to know that Cheese will be holding onto the yellow and brown bottle by then; and he is always ready to use them."

Actual words spoken by my mate Al to a sixty(ish) year old woman. I only had the brown bottle, but I got him good.

(Fuck you're innuendo)

Add to this your missus squirting half a bottle of Ol'red into a napkin and saving it until he'd run out of steam....

I've still got the brown bottle btw.

DanB
03-18-2006, 03:30 AM
i've done no crack tonight for the first time on a friday night for about 8 months:naughty:

:glcyouknowsit:

manker
03-18-2006, 03:31 AM

(Fuck you're innuendo)So Al got covered with your brown sauce while he was clutching a saucy red tube.

Quality :01: http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/859/msneyebrow3rt.gif

Mike Nelson
03-18-2006, 03:32 AM
He dropped the red sauce bottle on his foot on the way out of the cafe.

It's an amatuer mistake. Something you'd expect from the USA team in a Sauce Fight Olympics World Championship Semi Final.

Carcinus
03-18-2006, 03:33 AM

It's an amatuer mistake. Something you'd expect from the USA team in a Sauce Fight Olympics World Championship.

Jeez, was that what he was telling K's mum? :lol:

I'm posting the photos of you in the hat by the way.

DanB
03-18-2006, 03:35 AM
did he mutter kiss me kiss me ?

http://www.audiobooksonline.com/shopsite/media/088646014X.jpg

JPaul
03-18-2006, 09:44 AM

It's an amatuer mistake. Something you'd expect from the USA team in a Sauce Fight Olympics World Championship.

I'm posting the photos of you in the hat by the way.
Don't post them in the hat, post them here. Or in another, far better plaice.