PDA

View Full Version : palm pilot help

Mïcrösöül°V³
03-19-2006, 03:03 PM
My mom has a tungsten E, and she asked me to see if i could find software for it, but I dont know a damn thing about these palm pilots. What am i supposed to be looking for? I found some palm apps on a few torrent sites, but I really dont even know where to begin. What the hell are these things used for? I am "palm pilot retarded". Any help or guidance would be appreciated :) I dont think she has any documentation for it, she got it from work.

Busyman
03-19-2006, 04:09 PM
My mom has a tungsten E, and she asked me to see if i could find software for it, but I dont know a damn thing about these palm pilots. What am i supposed to be looking for? I found some palm apps on a few torrent sites, but I really dont even know where to begin. What the hell are these things used for? I am "palm pilot retarded". Any help or guidance would be appreciated :) I dont think she has any documentation for it, she got it from work.
Extract the files and place ONLY THE FILES YOU WANT in the Palm in

Program Files/Palmone/Add-Ons.

On the next Hot-Sync the program will be added.

You can verify by opening the Palm Desktop and either clicking the shortcut 'Install' or Tools/Install. You can also remove unwanted apps and games.

Mïcrösöül°V³
03-20-2006, 10:18 PM
Ill give that try. thanks :)