PDA

View Full Version : Last Night, My Mate Pissed Himself in the Pub.

manker
03-19-2006, 08:24 PM
He was wearing grey combat trousery things too.

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/649/18030620238md.jpg

http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/8426/18030620277ek.jpg

We were doing that thing where whoever goes to the toilet the most, is gay with bad aids. We play lots of grown-up games like that.

He didn't seem too bothered tho' - stayed out til about nine O'Clock :dabs:

JPaul
03-19-2006, 08:25 PM
He didn't seem too bothered tho' - stayed out til about nine O'Clock :dabs:
Wow, you guys are like mental.

100%
03-19-2006, 08:28 PM
chavaids syndrome

manker
03-19-2006, 08:29 PM
I was out til I posted on here last night.

Duno what time that was and I'm not checking because I posted a lot of gheyness and almost caught aids :smilie4:

JPaul
03-19-2006, 09:09 PM
You always do this big girly "ooh I was sooo drunk last night and talking t'pish". No-one else sees any difference, mate. Pished / sober you post the same way. Fact

manker
03-19-2006, 09:15 PM
/ban/lock/delete

JPaul
03-19-2006, 09:19 PM
/ban/lock/delete
:lol: :earl:

enoughfakefiles
03-19-2006, 09:39 PM
I have a mate who does this all the time as well. s'ok he's 35

Kinda like marking his territory :pinch:

JPaul
03-19-2006, 09:48 PM
I used to have a mate who got pished and then fall asleep. Unfortunately he was a bit of a somnambulist.

One night he got pished in the Burns Howf (Glasgow Pub) and fell asleep. He subsequently got up from the table and walked behind the bar. Then he got the wee fella out and started to pish in the sink.

As luck would have it we were a rather large company (in numbers and size) so the potential problems with bouncers did not reach their natural conclusion. We did however leave shortly thereafter.

manker
03-19-2006, 09:58 PM
:lol:

This is the first time, that I'm aware of, he's done it.

I'm blaming MagicKnackers because he put the idea (of less toilet visits = manliness) in my mind on Friday.

JPaul
03-19-2006, 10:00 PM

I'm blaming MagicKnackers because he put the idea (of less toilet visits = manliness) in my mind on Friday.
Was it all the talk of adult nappies and so forth.

Phil was great. We actually fed him a slice of toast whilst he was drunk sleeping.

DorisInsinuate
03-19-2006, 10:02 PM
I heard if you hold in the wee too much your wee wee hole doesn't work properly anymore.

manker
03-19-2006, 10:04 PM

Phil was great. We actually fed him a slice of toast whilst he was drunk sleeping.
:glag: :earl:

Where the feck did you get a slice of toast from! - and yeah, it was the talk of adult diapers. I'm in the early stages of procuring one of those for him to wear, outside of his trousers naturellement, on the stag-weekend that we're all attending next week.

When I say 'we're all', that's not to say us, in this conversation, I mean the people who were out for t'match in my local yesterday, btw.

DanB
03-19-2006, 10:26 PM

My friend that does the same is also called Phil :O

JPaul
03-19-2006, 10:32 PM

:glag: :earl:

Where the feck did you get a slice of toast from! - and yeah, it was the talk of adult diapers. I'm in the early stages of procuring one of those for him to wear, outside of his trousers naturellement, on the stag-weekend that we're all attending next week.

When I say 'we're all', that's not to say us, in this conversation, I mean the people who were out for t'match in my local yesterday, btw.
Please to be bearing in mind that Mrs manker will expect card / gift from manlet next Sunday.

My favourite Phil moment was drunkenly playing charades in his house. He was the charader (sp) and we had narrowed it down to "A Play", as follows:

Taming Of The (sounds Like) Shoe.

Took about another fun filled 15 mins to get that one. Phil "Nice but Dim" springs to mind.

JPaul
03-19-2006, 10:34 PM

My friend that does the same is also called Phil :O
Now that's just spooky, ladyboy.

enoughfakefiles
03-19-2006, 10:40 PM
http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/8426/18030620277ek.jpg

Those pants look familular :pinch:

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/7015/070805161515bc.jpg

sArA
03-20-2006, 12:21 PM
Aha....the old adage of....'erm...hello doctor, a mate of mine has this problem....'

manker
03-20-2006, 12:28 PM
I see what you're insinuating.

However, the chap in the phoaties can't be me because if you look thro' all my posts, you'll find that I've said 'Guiness tastes like sick' on at least three occasions :smilie4:

sArA
03-20-2006, 12:32 PM

However, the chap in the phoaties can't be me because if you look thro' all my posts, you'll find that I've said 'Guiness tastes like sick' on at least three occasions :smilie4:

But after a few too many lagers........

Besides, effy is right, they look like your trousers which can only mean one thing if it really isn't you....you must have had a girly swapsie clothesie session before venturing out with matching handbags and glitter gel in your hair... :lol:

Guillaume
03-20-2006, 12:32 PM
Nope. Just once.

But that's enough to send you to Hell forever, heretic. :angry:

manker
03-20-2006, 12:41 PM

Besides, effy is right, they look like your trousers which can only mean one thing if it really isn't you....you must have had a girly swapsie clothesie session before venturing out with matching handbags and glitter gel in your hair... :lol::ermm: Are grey coloured trousers really that uncommon in infidel-land.

sArA
03-20-2006, 03:24 PM

Besides, effy is right, they look like your trousers which can only mean one thing if it really isn't you....you must have had a girly swapsie clothesie session before venturing out with matching handbags and glitter gel in your hair... :lol::ermm: Are grey coloured trousers really that uncommon in infidel-land.

Its not that they are rare......its just that they looked the same as yours....therefore....my supposition stands...wee wee boy!

brotherdoobie
03-20-2006, 03:38 PM
I often came home drunk and piss in the corner of my bedroom.
My wife hates me.

Peace bd