PDA

View Full Version : So Many Fakes ?!

Ham
04-24-2003, 06:28 PM
hi all, im new to the forum; but ive been usin Kazza a while now...
ok, its a bit specific but i was searching for american hi fi's new album, and it took me about 4 tries for each song untill i found the real thing; there were so many fake loops out there, has any1 noticed this ? i dnt know if its jst the album im looking for or is this being done on purpose to try and stop the spread of illegal media?

MusicWorld
04-24-2003, 06:32 PM
;) That is Kazaa Lite for ya.

Once we get to know you better we will send you where you need to go and let you in on downloading the real shit.

First you need a avatar and a signature...something that shows us what you are about.Follow the link below :)

Avatars And Signatures Guide (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=19152)

ShareActor
04-24-2003, 06:34 PM
It happening in the same way as the NEW movie fakes.
Someone seems to get a big kick out of spreading fake files.

What's wrong with those people?

Ham
04-24-2003, 07:16 PM
the thing is, i was clicking on the file with the most users, but they were still all fakes lol why they still have them i dnt knw..... guess they jst hadnt checked them :blink:

N£MO
04-24-2003, 07:43 PM
The reason there are so many fake files on kazaa is because of anti piracy organizations flooding the network with fakes so users waste bandwidth and decide not to do it anymore.Didn't they learn that the more you tell people not to do something the more it makes them want to do what they are not allowed.

There are many solutions,try other p2p's,ftp's,irc and news groups to name but a few.

For music alot of us use soulseek,you can get it here (http://www.slsk.org).Hope that helps and welcome to our forum.

MusicWorld
04-24-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by N£MO@24 April 2003 - 20:43
For music alot of us use soulseek,you can get it here (http://www.slsk.org).Hope that helps and welcome to our forum.
;) Before he may enter our world he must first go through the pledge that all our other Brothers and Sisters have gone through.

He must also devote his Love and Passion to our socity and no other.

Once you enter our Family there is no leaving without harsh and painful consequences.

summerlinda
04-24-2003, 11:56 PM
What happened to the "blood, urine and semen test" :P

Jibbler
04-25-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Ham@24 April 2003 - 13:28
hi all, im new to the forum; but ive been usin Kazza a while now...
ok, its a bit specific but i was searching for american hi fi's new album, and it took me about 4 tries for each song untill i found the real thing; there were so many fake loops out there, has any1 noticed this ? i dnt know if its jst the album im looking for or is this being done on purpose to try and stop the spread of illegal media?
Try our verified forum. Most everything new has been posted there, and people will try to fill your requests whenever possible. The "fakes" you are referring to are everywhere. Mainly the "demo" or "advance" copies that we've been spoiled with over the years are no more. Usually they contain some sort of beeps, looped tracks, etc. Our verified forum is top notch, though it may take some time for the files to get to you. Patience is the answer. B)

Ad
04-25-2003, 02:31 AM
KL i got fed up with it and joined Soulseek now everytime I dl i dont have to preview it because it is safe no f*&cking beeps or loops i trust the users so join us all at soulseek

swarnel
04-25-2003, 03:30 AM
the kazaa lite verified board are the only thing that make me keep kazaa

Rocktron
04-25-2003, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by MusicWorld@24 April 2003 - 21:37
Once you enter our Family there is no leaving without harsh and painful consequences.
Uhm.. sorry but you are starting to scare me a bit here... :unsure:

MusicWorld
04-25-2003, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Rocktron+25 April 2003 - 09:26--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocktron @ 25 April 2003 - 09:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--MusicWorld@24 April 2003 - 21:37
Uhm.. sorry but you are starting to scare me a bit here... :unsure: [/b][/quote]
:D Good.

Rocktron
04-25-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by MusicWorld@25 April 2003 - 10:44
Good for what reason?

MusicWorld
04-25-2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Rocktron+25 April 2003 - 10:57--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocktron @ 25 April 2003 - 10:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--MusicWorld@25 April 2003 - 10:44
Good for what reason? [/b][/quote]
;) Now you know to stay with our family and no other.There are some members whos names are still here but they are not part of the family no more.And they will never be allowed back.

Rocktron
04-25-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by MusicWorld@25 April 2003 - 11:03
;) Now you know to stay with our family and no other.There are some members whos names are still here but they are not part of the family no more. And they will never be alowed back.
Okay,

What family? Am i missing something? It&#39;s still scaring me a bit.. (Maybe because of your avatar combined with what you say)

Schmiggy_JK23
04-25-2003, 10:06 AM
Cuz being scared keeps you on your feet... which is necessary around here, lol.

MusicWorld
04-25-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Rocktron+25 April 2003 - 11:06--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocktron @ 25 April 2003 - 11:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--MusicWorld@25 April 2003 - 11:03
;) Now you know to stay with our family and no other.There are some members whos names are still here but they are not part of the family no more. And they will never be alowed back.
Okay,

What family? Am i missing something? It&#39;s still scaring me a bit.. (Maybe because of your avatar combined with what you say) [/b][/quote]
;) What family?This forum.....the people is our family.

Live it and Love it Brother. :)

Rocktron
04-25-2003, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by MusicWorld@25 April 2003 - 11:18
;) What family?This forum.....the people is our family.

Live it and Love it Brother. :)
Right&#33;

Okay i&#39;m cured.. I just watched National Geographic about the ROOTS of men&#33;
We are all brothers and sisters... there is just 1 species that survived in Africa.
And they spread all over the world when all continents were still bound together.

They even found a specific DNA character that exist in certain people all over the world. In every part of the world.
There is just 2000 years of generation between all of us..
Am i scaring YOU now? It shouldn&#39;t&#33; It should make us love one and another more if we all just understand this&#33;

Oops, this thread is about fakes right?