PDA

View Full Version : Self Moderating

JPaul
03-21-2006, 10:59 AM
It has been brought to my attention that some chaps did not realize my period of moderation had finished. My apologies for any undue stress caused.

This has however led me to consider what this means. There are only a couple of possible reasons, as I see it. These are as follows;

1. Nothing changed during moderation, I continued to post as before and then when moderation ended just carried on as normal.

b, I have changed the way I post and am now, effectively self-moderating and not posting in the same way as I did before the moderation.

iii. Other

Your thoughts or ideas would be much appreciated.

Mr. Mulder
03-21-2006, 11:02 AM
and you are? :unsure:

JPaul
03-21-2006, 11:08 AM
and you are? :unsure:
sad

zapjb
03-21-2006, 11:22 AM
1. Nothing changed during moderation, I continued to post as before and then when moderation ended just carried on as normal.
That's the 1. Clocker & I already figured this out in the other thread. And you ignored that obvious conclusion.

JPaul
03-21-2006, 11:26 AM
That's the 1. Clocker & I already figured this out in the other thread. And you ignored that obvious conclusion.
Which other thread.

Oh and don't start sentences with a conjunction, it's just plain wrong.

Aaron_T
03-21-2006, 12:02 PM
still the same annoying, boring twat.

this proves moderation doesnt work, banning would have been more effective.

manker
03-21-2006, 12:03 PM
Yes. Yes you are, aren't you.

JPaul
03-21-2006, 12:05 PM

So why did you read the thread, pray tell.

If I found someone an annoying, boring twat I wouldn't go out of my way to read what they said. Or better still reply to it.

Are you a mental at all.

Aaron_T

:unsure: i expected better than that :dry:

i know you are but what am i? :cool:

manker
Which other thread.

Oh and don't start sentences with a conjunction, it's just plain wrong.
I often ignore comments made by people who rarely have anything interesting to say - so it's quite possible I missed that obvious conclusion too.

Sorry :(

Aaron_T
03-21-2006, 12:06 PM

If I found someone an annoying, boring twat I wouldn't go out of my way to read what they said. Or better still reply to it.

Are you a mental at all.

im just saying what everyone else is scared to say incase they get attacked by you and various others.

manker
03-21-2006, 12:08 PM

:unsure: i expected better than that :dry:

i know you are but what am i? :cool:Azzz.

You're a slow-witted, fat, 15 year old virgin from Sunderland.

Pointing this out gives me no pleasure and it's not even funny. I don't extend myself when speaking to people that don't really matter.

Sorry to have disappointed but it's of little import since the same thing can be said of you.

JPaul
03-21-2006, 12:09 PM

Are you a mental at all.

im just saying what everyone else is scared to say incase they get attacked by you and various others.
Yes but you didn't answer the question.

If you find me both annoying and boring why did you even open the thread, far less reply to it.

That's kind of like looking for reasons to get annoyed. Why would you do that, unless you want to argue. Is that it.

Aaron_T
03-21-2006, 12:21 PM
@manker, you are an ugly welsh prick who sits on a filesharing website all day with 24,000 posts. enough said. and as for your ORIGINAL little comment i'm 16, i live in newcastle and fat? i dont think so mate.

go fuck a sheep. :rolleyes:

@jpaul, ive finally decided to say something because its getting out of hand, you ,wanker, cheese and the rest are like the bullies of this forum, everyone else apart from a select few are scared to post in case you guys dont agree with something they say and are attacked.

and dont say this doesnt happen because it does. and your moderation was deserved.

Aaron_T
03-21-2006, 12:28 PM
anyway thats all i wanted to say, no need to turn this into another arguments thread, had enough of those.

just think about what i said :unsure:

JPaul
03-21-2006, 12:28 PM
@manker, you are an ugly welsh prick who sits on a filesharing website all day with 24,000 posts. enough said. and as for your ORIGINAL little comment i'm 16, i live in newcastle and fat? i dont think so mate.

go fuck a sheep. :rolleyes:

@jpaul, ive finally decided to say something because its getting out of hand, you ,wanker, cheese and the rest are like the bullies of this forum, everyone else apart from a select few are scared to post in case you guys dont agree with something they say and are attacked.

and dont say this doesnt happen because it does. and your moderation was deserved.
I'm taking that as a yes.

JPaul
03-21-2006, 12:29 PM
Willdo, I shall make it a point of pondering your gratuitous insults.

I shall also wonder if you will get the moderation you deserve for them. I suspect not.

Barbarossa
03-21-2006, 12:30 PM
anyway thats all i wanted to say, no need to turn this into another arguments thread, had enough of those.

I think someone needs a hug and some pink stars.

:hug:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/696/pink5wx.gif

manker
03-21-2006, 12:34 PM
So what happened to the derison for 'I know you are, but what am I' comments.

Well done on the 'wanker' interweb handle ammendment and the 'go fuck a sheep' comment. Very original, they took me aback and hurt me in a way that you can't fathom.

I'm not sure of my facts, but I thought you were the fat mackem that no-one liked, so you left and went to post on Billy Dean's forum. I suppose that was due to bullying too.

Good.

Edit: Btw, I just had a look at the old photobucket account - and your face looks really fat to me.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/samsamsamsam/pictureofasss.gif

JPaul
03-21-2006, 12:37 PM
So what happened to the derison for 'I know you are, but what am I' comments.

Well done on the 'wanker' interweb handle ammendment and the 'go fuck a sheep' comment. Very original, they took me aback and hurt me in a way that you can't fathom.

I'm not sure of my facts, but I thought you were the fat mackem that no-one liked, so you left and went to post on Billy Dean's forum. I suppose that was due to bullying too.

Good.

Edit: Btw, I just had a look at the old photobucket account - and your face looks really fat to me.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/samsamsamsam/pictureofasss.gif

Hoi, he said he didn't want to argue, I remember it was just after he said this

go fuck a sheep.

manker
03-21-2006, 12:39 PM
:lol:

I also think it's great that he said 'enough said' and went on with some more quality insults.

The boy is a genious.

Barbarossa
03-21-2006, 12:47 PM
A genious in a "slow-witted 16 year old, non-fat virgin from Newcastle" kind of way? :blink:

JPaul
03-21-2006, 12:50 PM

I also think it's great that he said 'enough said' and went on with some more quality insults.

The boy is a genious.

The way he juxtaposed "mate" into the rant was also particularly impressive.

Quality work.

Warning - Irony Above

Cheese
03-21-2006, 12:54 PM
Poor Azzz. The only way he can get people to reply to his posts is to attack people. Still, it's more entertaining than spammy-Azzz who just spammed the feck out of the forum to gain attention.

Is R&C's down or something? Go get groomed.

JPaul
03-21-2006, 01:01 PM
Poor Azzz. The only way he can get people to reply to his posts is to attack people. Still, it's more entertaining than spammy-Azzz who just spammed the feck out of the forum to gain attention.

Is R&C's down or something? Go get groomed.
:pinch:

EDIT - It's working fine, btw.

100%
03-21-2006, 01:15 PM
poor sheep :(

manker
03-21-2006, 01:20 PM
They seem happy enough :dabs:

JPaul
03-21-2006, 01:23 PM
They seem happy enough :dabs:
He always takes them to a show, then for a candle lit supper.

Quid pro quo and so forth.

GepperRankins
03-21-2006, 05:04 PM
azz is right. youze are fags. i'm the juggernaut bitch, and so on. if you look you'll work out what i'm saying. i can't be arsed to construct the sentances in my head. point is you're all fags