PDA

View Full Version : Flirting on the internet.

JPaul
03-21-2006, 09:58 PM
Is it wrong and you shouldn't do it if you have a partner in real life.

Or is it totally different and doesn't count.

NikkiD
03-21-2006, 10:02 PM
Is it wrong and you shouldn't do it if you have a partner in real life.

Or is it totally different and doesn't count.

:ph34r:

I would say it depends on the degree of flirting, and whether your partner is comfortable with it or not.

manker
03-21-2006, 10:03 PM
I flirt with girls :earl: too.

It's fine as long as you don't shag them (shag = any sexual activity including kissing when drunk).

brotherdoobie
03-21-2006, 10:09 PM
It's only wrong when you fill up my box with pm's,naughty boy!

Peace bd

NikkiD
03-21-2006, 10:13 PM

Peace bd

Speaking of which, check your PMs.

JPaul
03-21-2006, 10:15 PM

It's fine as long as you don't shag them (shag = any sexual activity including kissing when drunk).
That's kind of my point. Do you think internet flirting is the same as real life flirting. Or is it better / worse.

JPaul
03-21-2006, 10:17 PM

Peace bd

Speaking of which, check your PMs.

Don't tell me you're a naughty boy, not after all these years. I really couldn't cope with that.

NikkiD
03-21-2006, 10:19 PM
No, no, I'm entirely female. BD's post simply reminded me there was something I needed to speak to him about.

Although, correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't it you that said I was really male and posting pictures of my niece? :lol:

JPaul
03-21-2006, 10:25 PM
No, no, I'm entirely female. BD's post simply reminded me there was something I needed to speak to him about.

Although, correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't it you that said I was really male and posting pictures of my niece? :lol:
For flips sake, that would involve me remembering something which happened prior to this evenings "American Chopper". Which is at best unlikely.

Tho' now you mention it, that does seem like something I would say.

If you have any more pictures of said niece please feel free to PM them. :naughty:

brotherdoobie
03-21-2006, 10:37 PM

It's fine as long as you don't shag them (shag = any sexual activity including kissing when drunk). That's kind of my point. Do you think internet flirting is the same as real life flirting. Or is it better / worse.

Better...the element of uncertainty, beats the actuality of real life
flirting.

Peace bd

JPaul
03-21-2006, 10:42 PM
That's kind of my point. Do you think internet flirting is the same as real life flirting. Or is it better / worse.

flirting.

Peace bd
I was really thinking of "better" in a moral sense, rather than how much fun it was for you.

NikkiD
03-21-2006, 10:43 PM
If you have any more pictures of said niece please feel free to PM them. :naughty:

I don't have any nieces. :unsure:

JPaul
03-21-2006, 10:47 PM

I don't have any nieces. :unsure:
By "niece" I mean hawt girlfriend.

brotherdoobie
03-21-2006, 11:00 PM
flirting.

Peace bd I was really thinking of "better" in a moral sense, rather than how much fun it was for you.

In that case...I think it depends on how the person you're with feels.

Peace bd

manker
03-21-2006, 11:07 PM

It's worse because you can't leer at their tits when they're looking in their handbag for cigarettes :dabs:

manker
03-21-2006, 11:09 PM
flirting.

Peace bd
I was really thinking of "better" in a moral sense, rather than how much fun it was for you.Oh, right.

In a moral sense, I suppose flirting on the interweb is more acceptable because it's a tad more difficult to do anything except talk/type.

JPaul
03-21-2006, 11:13 PM
It's worse because you can't leer at their tits when they're looking in their handbag for cigarettes :dabs:
:lol: :earl:

My favourite bit is when you specify what they are looking for.

Which makes it seem a bit contrived. :angry:

Particularly with your subsequent post. :cry:

I feel used.

manker
03-21-2006, 11:39 PM
I feel used.It's like I said to The earlier - you gotta take the rough with the smooth :huggy:

Edit: Never used the 'huggy' smiley before :dabs:

j2k4
03-21-2006, 11:57 PM
I think I'd feel kind guilty, no matter what.

It's in my jeans, I guess. :)

Skiz
03-22-2006, 03:19 AM
a/s/l please. :naughty:

Busyman
03-22-2006, 03:38 AM
If you know that your girlfriend would be comfortable seeing your posts in any case and you're comfortable with her seeing it then it's no problem.

Carcinus
03-22-2006, 11:39 AM
Making suggestive comments to or about people on the internet isn't a problem because you are unlikely to ever meet them and it's all part of the fun.

Making suggestive comments about people that you know, however, is out of order. :angry:

manker
03-22-2006, 12:52 PM
Making suggestive comments to or about people on the internet isn't a problem because you are unlikely to ever meet them and it's all part of the fun.

Making suggestive comments about people that you know, however, is out of order. :angry:So a rough shag is completely out of the question :dabs:

Carcinus
03-22-2006, 01:06 PM
Hell, bring your missus. We'll make it a threesome.:naughty:

Barbarossa
03-22-2006, 01:16 PM
You people :no:

manker
03-22-2006, 01:21 PM
Hell, bring your missus. We'll make it a threesome.:naughty:Quoted for printage when I get home.

We'll get Busyman to make a topic on TiVos to keep Spar-boy occupied for a few hours :naughty:

JPaul
03-22-2006, 01:25 PM
Hell, bring your missus. We'll make it a threesome.:naughty:Quoted for printage when I get home.

We'll get Busyman to make a topic on TiVos to keep Spar-boy occupied for a few minutes :naughty:
Cross cultural multiple insults ftw.

Way to go Welchboi.

manker
03-22-2006, 02:17 PM
I'm a dedicated meat eater.Look, sorry mate. Carcinus has already made me an offer that's far more appealing than what you're putting on a plate.

Cross thread quoting, ftw.

JPaul
03-22-2006, 02:21 PM
I'm a dedicated meat eater.Look, sorry mate. Carcinus has already made me an offer that's far more appealing than what you're putting on a plate.

She did say threesome. If Mrs manker's a bit tied up at the moment ....

manker
03-22-2006, 02:27 PM
Look, sorry mate. Carcinus has already made me an offer that's far more appealing than what you're putting on a plate.

You're offerring to look after the wean. How kind.

He's got a bit of a runny nose and a touch of the squits at the moment - so bring plenty of wet-wipes.

JPaul
03-22-2006, 02:30 PM

He's got a bit of a runny nose and a touch of the squits at the moment - so bring plenty of wet-wipes.
After your revelations about the potential Daisy manker you really don't want to be asking strangers on the internet to babysit. People may get the right idea about you.

manker
03-22-2006, 02:51 PM

After your revelations about the potential Daisy manker you really don't want to be asking strangers on the internet to babysit. People may get the right idea about you.You're not strange!

In fact, with your twenty-odd years of experience of being a kept-man with child rearing responsibilities, I thought you'd be the ideal candidate.

Barbarossa
03-22-2006, 02:56 PM

AiDs. :no:

manker
03-22-2006, 03:01 PM
Good point, I'd better wrap the boy up in aids-proof clingfilm so he doesn't catch it from JP :smilie4:

JPaul
03-22-2006, 03:11 PM
Good point, I'd better wrap the boy up in aids-proof clingfilm so he doesn't catch it from JP :smilie4:
It's Ok, I've got good aids.

manker
03-22-2006, 03:24 PM
90% of people with the bad aids say they have the good aids. Fact!

Carcinus
03-22-2006, 03:32 PM
JP can come too and cheese can look after mankers aids-ridden clingfilmed child.

JPaul
03-22-2006, 03:34 PM
JP can come too
This time it's personal.

I always love that joke. That's why I do it soooo often

manker
03-22-2006, 03:37 PM
What! He's got aids already.

Oh well. May as well let j2k4 get on with the baby-sitting duties :dabs:

Carcinus
03-22-2006, 03:43 PM
Yipee! FST shag-fest.

I'm going to the cornershop to get the jobs pages and some crisps. Anybody want anything?

Barbarossa
03-22-2006, 03:47 PM
Yipee! FST shag-fest.

I'm going to the cornershop to get the jobs pages and some crisps. Anybody want anything?

A brimful of asha please :pinch:

DorisInsinuate
03-22-2006, 03:51 PM
Can I have a top-shelf mag?

Mr. Mulder
03-22-2006, 03:52 PM
Yipee! FST shag-fest.

Fletching on the internet :unsure:

Carcinus
03-22-2006, 04:10 PM
Can I have a top-shelf mag?

Sorry, I can only reach the comics. :pinch:

j2k4
03-22-2006, 08:56 PM
What! He's got aids already.

Oh well. May as well let j2k4 get on with the baby-sitting duties :dabs:

Sorry, but I don't eat AIDS-ridden, cling-filmed babies.

Check with The.

natedogg
03-22-2006, 09:25 PM
I find to flirt better on the internet than real life :D

Biggles
03-22-2006, 09:39 PM
Gentle flirting is an art form and should be treasured. :shifty:

JPaul
03-22-2006, 10:08 PM
:kiss:

brotherdoobie
03-22-2006, 10:24 PM

Passive-agressive masturbation?

Peace bd

JPaul
03-22-2006, 10:42 PM

Peace bd
I'll take a rain cheque mate. I might have work in the morning.

Biggles
03-23-2006, 06:32 PM

Peace bd
I'll take a rain cheque mate. I might have work in the morning.

Me too :ermm: plus it sounds painful.

mike7778
02-05-2007, 03:54 AM
how do you know if they are really a woman and not a man?