PDA

View Full Version : The Shield

Skillian
03-24-2006, 02:30 AM
OK, so I'm obviously a bit late with this one but I just discovered this show. Half way through series 1 at the moment and I'm loving it.

Does it stay this good or does it start to drop off later? I've got 5 series to get through yet! :D

Busyman, I know you were/are a fan - you still watching now? Is it still good?

Busyman
03-24-2006, 02:01 PM
OK, so I'm obviously a bit late with this one but I just discovered this show. Half way through series 1 at the moment and I'm loving it.

Does it stay this good or does it start to drop off later? I've got 5 series to get through yet! :D

Dude the season finale was this Tuesday and fuck yeah it's good all get out.

That, 24, Lost, and BSG are the best shit on TV.

Skillian
03-24-2006, 07:29 PM
Sweet, that's the answer I was looking for.

I'm kinda happy I never knew about this show before, gives me a ton of episodes to watch. Just finished season 1 this afternoon, and I'm loving it.

Thanks mate.

waylman
03-24-2006, 07:38 PM
This past season was INSANE!!!!!!

Formula1
03-24-2006, 07:57 PM
i just downloaded and saw season 4 of thee shield, and it was fucking awesome!!! if anyone has the theme song, i'll appreciate it if you share it with me..

edit: omfg , i just saw the last episode of the fifth season, and it was really sad :( . That fucker shane should be disemboweld :angry:

Busyman
03-25-2006, 04:36 PM
i just downloaded and saw season 4 of thee shield, and it was fucking awesome!!! if anyone has the theme song, i'll appreciate it if you share it with me..

edit: omfg , i just saw the last episode of the fifth season, and it was really sad :( . That fucker shane should be disemboweld :angry:
Dude do you watch the episodes in order?

It sounds like you watched season 4 (don't know if you saw seasons 1-3) then you watched the season 5...finale. Wtf?:blink:

Formula1
03-25-2006, 05:39 PM

It sounds like you watched season 4 (don't know if you saw seasons 1-3) then you watched the season 5...finale. Wtf?:blink:

yeah i watched (downloaded) episode 10 of season five then saw(downloaded) the entire season 4, and the season 5 finale. I'll try and download the seasons 1-3 in order, once i get larger harddrive. It hard for me to keep up with the show if i see it on tv..

Busyman
03-25-2006, 08:33 PM

yeah i watched (downloaded) episode 10 of season five then saw(downloaded) the entire season 4, and the season 5 finale. I'll try and download the seasons 1-3 in order, once i get larger harddrive. It hard for me to keep up with the show if i see it on tv..
Omg! You really did watch it like that!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Skillian
03-28-2006, 02:50 AM
Just finished series 2, gonna start s3 tonight if the download ever fricking finishes.

This show really is the bollocks, second only to 24 in my opinion. But yeah, it should definitely be watched in order - there are definite plotlines spanning across multiple episodes and even series.

Busyman
03-28-2006, 11:24 PM
Just finished series 2, gonna start s3 tonight if the download ever fricking finishes.

This show really is the bollocks, second only to 24 in my opinion. But yeah, it should definitely be watched in order - there are definite plotlines spanning across multiple episodes and even series.
I wish they'd do more with detective Waganbac (sp?).

You'll see what I mean with the cat and also with the ho er...policewoman.

Skillian
03-28-2006, 11:39 PM
That's Dutch, right?

He's actually my favourite character - bit of a geek, but he has all the funniest lines.

Rigor or no rigor, that's a serious rack. :lol:

The whole moneytrain thing was badass, though it's looking like it might come back and bite them in the ass.

Busyman
03-29-2006, 02:04 AM
That's Dutch, right?

He's actually my favourite character - bit of a geek, but he has all the funniest lines.

Rigor or no rigor, that's a serious rack. :lol:

The whole moneytrain thing was badass, though it's looking like it might come back and bite them in the ass.
He's very much a geek but he's different than the rest of the characters.

As I said...the cat and the ho. It'll be subtle but I think the writer could make it significant.

muchspl3
03-29-2006, 05:48 AM

this season has been the best
maybe the first 2 were slow but god damn this season was great, I can't wait for the conclusion

( Lost, and BSG ) never goto into lost, I caught a show a few weeks back they were in a room with a fire extinguisher and a bookcase, they must have ran into the professor and wtf if BSG? :stars:

Busyman
03-30-2006, 03:25 AM

maybe the first 2 were slow but god damn this season was great, I can't wait for the conclusion

( Lost, and BSG ) never goto into lost, I caught a show a few weeks back they were in a room with a fire extinguisher and a bookcase, they must have ran into the professor and wtf if BSG? :stars:
Battlestar Galactica.

muchspl3
03-30-2006, 05:41 AM

Battlestar Galactica.
"bidy-bidy-bidy"...oh, uh... wait, that was buck rogers