PDA

View Full Version : Are Any Of You Guys Actual Criminals?

_John_Lennon_
04-25-2003, 03:39 AM
Okay okay okay, so were all criminals, and the RIAA will hunt us all down in the end, ya ya ya ya ya. But serious, do any of you guys commit crimes other than, well, aquring music, software and movies online? I mean I hardly think we are criminals, because I dont call stealing music and such a crime, but do you guys do anything else?

And no I dont mean, Where My Convicted Serial Killers at, im just curious to what other "supposed Law breaking" that you do, aside from the usual stuff.

Myself, im almost a moral citizen, aside from the shop lifting, the pot smoking, and a stupid assult charge, from a "disagreement" :D I had with someone else, over, actually pot. But hey, I DONT LITTER!! :)

Anyway, you guys? Surely im not the only one that breaks the law every now and then.

hobbes
04-25-2003, 03:46 AM
I stole a womans heart, once.

Z
04-25-2003, 03:47 AM
i stole a womans somethin else.

just kiddin.

_John_Lennon_
04-25-2003, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by Z@25 April 2003 - 03:47
i stole a womans somethin else.

Scooter?

Z
04-25-2003, 03:49 AM
how'd you know?

actually, think harder... but neways, i was jokin. :P

_John_Lennon_
04-25-2003, 03:51 AM
Come on, surely you guys dont have even a Smidgen of a record at some police station not so far away? :rolleyes:

Z
04-25-2003, 03:52 AM
ok, but dont tell any1.

im a serial killer.

hobbes
04-25-2003, 03:53 AM
I shop lift all the time.

But only because Winona Rider and myself are practicing for a part in fantastic Hollywood drama.

Yeah, that's the ticket, practicing!

Otherwise, nothing

Z
04-25-2003, 03:53 AM
cuz i eat a lot of cereal.

Infested Cats
04-25-2003, 03:54 AM
Broke into an elementary shcool 3 times (all seperate occasions). Stole a stero from the school. Took the stereo to an abandoned house behind the school, where i comensed the smashing of the stero (dont know why i didnt keep it). Then, I threw the house's tub from the second story window. Got a few buddies, and we destroyed the abandoned house (you'd have to see it to believe it). And of course, there's always shoplifting.

I've never been caught/charged. All nothing too serious.

Z
04-25-2003, 03:59 AM
tub out the window! :lol: :lol: :lol:
nice. :D

_John_Lennon_
04-25-2003, 04:00 AM
Oh yeah, vandalism I frogot that, silly me.

I remember the old elementary school down town was being closed down, to be remodel, so re modeled all but like 6 of the windows on it (stupid metal screens).

The paper said it was like 70 windows, totalaling several thousand dollars in damages, :lol: :lol:

That school was a dump anyway though. I remember one time we were making rock candy, but we couldnt finish the project, because paint chips were falling into the cups we were using. Supposdly the paint MIGHT have lead.

hobbes
04-25-2003, 04:05 AM
Actually, in college, I used steam tunnels to enter almost any campus buliding at will. These tunnels conveyed heat from the power plant to the university buildings and once in the maze you could access any building it supplied.

It was lots of fun, I love to explore, but I never took anything.

I did, however; enter the financial aide office. There were about 30 cubicles. I took 29 staplers and hid them in the 30th desk, bottom drawer.

I did, also, grab a vending machine and rock it. All the candy fell to the bottom and I gourged. Nothing better than free candy.

Believe it or not I left money for what I had taken.

chloe_cc2002
04-25-2003, 04:38 AM
Apart from having current 'be on the look out for police' alerts and a current activated warning that I should be approached with caution having threatened to murder Police....just a few fines that have turned into warrants....

I could post my criminal history, a scanned version. However it may be that having withdrawn the failure to have a registration label attached to my car fine withdrawn then maybe they'd have to also amend all my other fail to vote warrants that followed. In the meantime I am still a 55 year old male, called John Meeuwsen who drove a car with label not attached to it. I am also a 113 yo female whose stolen car was parked at an expired parking metre, outside Police Headquarters. I recently discovered another document which suggests that in Coolangatta I was fined for failing to stop as near as practicable to the white line at a traffic intersection (my tyres were over the white line stationary and it was me and my car) but it said that I was born on the 10/10/2010.

In between threatening to murder Police my past times are getting taken to Police stations after they eventually locate me and being labelled "paranoid and appearing mentally ill because I am carrying a microcassette on my person". I then pay my warrrant and I am then returned by Police to the place I was living according to their records, the same place they claim not to know I lived at which caused them to issue the 'bolf' (be on the look out fors), so they can re-activate the bolfs me again.

Apart from that I am a declared "vexatious complainant" which is a crime but they won't charge me with it. I can't get myself charged with threatening to kill a Policeman, because it has been withdrawn. I have tried, albeit unsuccessfully.

I got declared a vexatious complainant in 1996 because the court wrongfully convicted a man of five offences of violence on his own admission and on corroborrating evidence. But the Police got the man to come into the station and give a statement to defend himself in 1996 once he had been convicted so that the record could be set straight, and I could be declared a vexatious complainant for him trying to kill me and stuff like that. In 1997 the same man was in another state in NSW very swiftly jailed because someone saw him with a knife at my throat and the NSW Police came and asked him if he was going to use it and he said he was so he was convicted of that offence, and whilst in the course of that hearing he was convicted of two counts of intimidation one being of threatening the Police Prosecutor in Court and one of threatening/intimidating me in court. I was subpoenaed to give evidence to say whether I felt intimidated or not, and I said compared to what happened in Queensland probably not, but three other court officials who were present in the courtroom including other Police Officers, gave evidence that any reasonable person would have been likely to have been intimidated under the circumstances.

Now he has eight or nine, (see one of the convictions went missing in Qld...it was heard in closed court when I recently looked a little harder at the documents) convictions but according to Queensland Police I am the false complainant because they took a statement from him in 1996 and he said so and they say so too. Isn't that nice? And the statement also said they were only technical crimes with no violence. I guess that depends on your interpretation of violence.

I was also recently informed though that a person I knew in 1997 said to me that the Police in NSW were prepared to drop a charge against his ex wife for slapping a copper across the face when he turned up at her house to assist her in an alleged breach of a domestic violence order, because "my name was mentioned, and I make false complaints". I don't really want to speculate as to his crediblity, because I wasn't even there and as I understood it they don't drop charges against drunk women who slap obliging coppers across the face unappreciatively lightly, and furthermore not just because my name was mentioned. Furthermore, I wouldn't think they would bear any ill will towards me because after all they charged this man with threatening to slice my throat with a rather sharp knife and large knife that they had to disarm him of, and furthermore because they threw him in jail for threatening one of their own two.

Then again...most recently I discovered a document sworn by a copper on oath in Queensland to say that I have made several false complaints and threats to kill BOTH NSW AND QLD Police officers, so I think I will keep my last conversation with him just in case.

Meanwhile ...........I have gone from being an administratively declared "vexatious complainant" to a "false complainant" according to more recent FOI releases from Queensland Police and I threaten Police and am mentally ill because I am known to tape conversations with Police.

In terms of shooting Police I have I must confessed captured them in more than one medium of motion, ie smile your'e on candid camera. It was something I have waited 10 years for, so I guess that is kind of entrapment.

....................now what was the question? I told them I shoot them on camera, because basically I had a security camera up in Qld but basically something appears to have gotten lost in the translation. They were a little angry at the time as I recall but I didn't know until about four months later that they said I was living on the streets for four months when I was always resident at the same address in Brisbane. Apparently I was concealing myself from them and doing a very good job of it.

Would someone please petition the Queensland Police Service on my behalf to actually charge me with the said offences of threatening to kill several policemen in NSW and QLD because there is something that is called "prior bad acts" and sneaky prosecutors like to try and use it in court against a Defendant as they do every other sleight on your credibility that is automatically believed if they manage to get it past your average Legal Aid lawyer.

I have sacked my lawyer and he has told me he will withdraw from the record on March 28th. But he is still on the record and refuses to get off it so I can get pre-trial discovery. Because now I am under a charge of assault Police, and I can't act for myself without him getting off the record. The first time I spoke to him he said to me "you are just out for compo aren't you" because Legal Aid claimed he was the Duty Lawyer at the watch house who saw me after they bashed me in the eye..and I said...cough "excuse me ?" to which he replied "they have credibility, you said you wanted to be adequately....." to which I said "I was going to say adequately prepared"..to which he said "oh....I thought you were going to say compensated. His name is Jason Buckland for anyone who wants the opinion of their Defence Solicitor to tell them they are pond scum and that they have no credibility.

Now I might be mentally ill and not have much credibility and I know all Police do in court but the said Solicitor was like a pitbull terrier before I even spoke to him and he even expressed the fact that some of those policemen at the watch house he does his duty lawyer rounds on are "nice guys who I have complained against for decking me in the eye and stomach". Last time I was ever competent enough to be a lawyer I understood that criminal lawyers can think whatever they like but they don't usually articulate their opinions in that fashion because the theory goes that criminal defendants don't care whether their solicitor believes them or not but they don't really want to know that they are representing the other side. So they usually shut their mouths and discharge their duties objectively.

Ok. I have had enough. sorry. It must be that the word is spreading to Victoria for the Office of the Chief Psychiatrist were going to call the Police on me for asking them whether they would kindly tell me whether I had the long mental health history pre-dating my employment with the Queensland Police Service that the State of Queensland said I did. I suppose it is the way you ask for it I guess but that is fairly apparent from the tone and inflexion of my request that it was not much different from the routine conversation I have had with every other Bureacrat. So I am wondering whether when I asked them to enlarge on why they thought I was being "threatening" and "intimidating" that they may have been looking at their records and that the informal network may have been operating, and the world of australia is getting a smaller and smaller place.

I hope you are all taking notes for the irony is that I am bringing an action for defamation.........lmao.......I have totally lost my marbles and I want you to actively petition so that I may me charged with it and other things first rather than just declared it with an administrative stroke of the pen, so that when the SWATT team arrive courtesy of the psychbusters in Victoria, I might know what the hell is going on.

In the meantime the outdoors are not looking too inviting considering Victoria has the highest rate of accidental Police shooting of 'sickos' or 'weirdos' or 'dangerous crims' and some people say that they are unarmed and dangerous. I would not consider that a microacassette or camcorder is a lethal weapon, and a threat, because if that is so, then the Police are in possession of two, being their own microcassettes if they feel the NEED to use them and also a GUN.

swarnel
04-25-2003, 05:35 AM
i stole this guys tv pulled it apart and then filled it with shaving cream and ripped out some cords lol :D

swarnel
04-25-2003, 05:37 AM
the funny thing tho is that then i returned it without the guy noticing

(i bet he noticed later)

_John_Lennon_
04-25-2003, 02:01 PM
Chloe, umm, are you the uni bomber?

Rocktron
04-25-2003, 02:10 PM
I had a room full of pot once.. long ago.

j2k4
04-25-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by hobbes@24 April 2003 - 23:05
Actually, in college, I used steam tunnels to enter almost any campus buliding at will. These tunnels conveyed heat from the power plant to the university buildings and once in the maze you could access any building it supplied.

It was lots of fun, I love to explore, but I never took anything.

I did, however; enter the financial aide office. There were about 30 cubicles. I took 29 staplers and hid them in the 30th desk, bottom drawer.

I did, also, grab a vending machine and rock it. All the candy fell to the bottom and I gourged. Nothing better than free candy.

Believe it or not I left money for what I had taken.
Hobbes-
I am proud to be posting in the same forum.

I have led a similarly sanitary existence.

One time I beat up a guy who was beating my female neighbor outside my apartment and then took him to the hospital to get fixed up; the cops had me in cuffs until the female neighbor showed up and told her story-they let me go. :P

infamousalbo101
04-25-2003, 04:50 PM
:lol:i stole every game and game console at best buy they had at 3:00 morning with a stolen ups truck LOL and didnt get caught then sold everything on ebay i still have some of the stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Skweeky
04-25-2003, 07:00 PM
erm, I'm really a good girl you know, despite what others seems to tihnk of me (looking your way tilen)

I once stole the keys from a teacher so I could go to the secratry of the school and steal the exams. Someone turned me in, so I never actually got to use them.
I used some drugs, which is also a criminal offence,as ridiculous as it is.
I stole a few cars, used them for joyriding and parked them back afterwards (never got caught)
I erm, tend to run around naked in public places a lot....
And ofcourse the occasional shoplifting (got caught once, stealing bathpearls...)

Jayhawk
04-25-2003, 07:29 PM
I stole a school car...school signs...broke into my school....no record never got caught HAHAHA

Rocktron
04-25-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@25 April 2003 - 20:00
I erm, tend to run around naked in public places a lot....

That's nice.. me too! :o

Skweeky
04-25-2003, 07:47 PM
just because I'm part of this particular sorority Rocktron..... :lol:

Rocktron
04-25-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@25 April 2003 - 20:47
just because I'm part of this particular sorority Rocktron..... :lol:
Me too.. hehhe nope just kidding! I'm too male for that!
But i can dream can't i? :lol:

fallenknight308
04-25-2003, 07:55 PM
I've dealt drugs.
GTA.
Petty theft.
vandalism.
Driving without a license (I got busted, and had to do work program)
I can't remember anything else, as it was all done in my "hayday" I'm a good boy now :lol:

ShareDaddy
04-25-2003, 08:42 PM
Various minor offenses as a child, however nothing but p2p type offenses since. I am (aside from p2p stuff) a very straight laced type of guy, family man with a good heart. However in my youth I was what you would say led astray by peers and did some minor thefts and stuff during a single summer. Never shoplifted nor bought or sold any illegal substances, not to say I did not try them, hell I even inhaled, but I do not even drink anymore. Haven't really had anything to drink in about 14 years. That possible could explain my attitude once in awhile :lol: .

insanebassman
04-25-2003, 09:09 PM
Many things I can not mention because it would be bragging about shit I do not do anymore (much), admitting to shit I have not yet been accused of and the Statute of limitations has not run out on some of the things.

As an idea of what they involve:

I was a "frelance" bouncer and property reclaimation agent in Dallas, TX
I was an amatuer pharmocolgist in Northside Ft. Worth
I hooked people up with willing young ladies for a finder's fee in Ft. Worth Tx as well as Dallas. (See bouncer as well, they were related.)
Street racing

and other less savory type activities

all in all, I have about 4 years left before I can admit to some of the rest

_John_Lennon_
04-26-2003, 01:45 AM
Ahh, okay, well I am guilty of street racing, but thats a stupid law anyway, its not like I was taking the left side.

j2k4
04-26-2003, 02:25 AM
Same here B)

chloe_cc2002
04-26-2003, 02:48 AM
Ignorance and awareness are in reality and law two separate things.

I have been committed for my lack of mental hygiene from time to time, but that was a 'civil' matter which was settled to almost everyone's satisfaction.

As someone said in another post possession may be 9/10 of the law, but I hope I displaced that notion by referring to the odd exception. Equity's darling ie a bona fide purchaser who takes title without knowledge of any wrongdoing in the chain of custody can dispossess another.

I am not suggesting for one minute that there is any analogy of sorts with 'ownership' of one's mind, which of course can't be commodified in any way and bought, traded or otherwise dealt with by any third party, either wittingly or unwittingly. To suggest that is the case would be far fetched and fanciful.

There are also a litany of cases....in property law....regarding those who 'find' property rightfully belonging to another and at what point they can be legally said to rightfully claim ownership of the said property in dispute and thus dispossess the rightful owner of the property of their title.

Once again no analogy with the mind is suggested by any necessary implication.

One can take a leave of absence with or without notice of their minds, and I think it could be fairly argued that in a fashion, notional or actual ownership of the mind can be said to vest in another for the purposes of conducting certain transactions whilst the person is out to lunch.

Hold that thought whilst I absent myself.....

Bass
04-26-2003, 02:57 AM
It depends where I am when I skin up! :D
cheers,
Bass.

nahan
04-26-2003, 02:05 PM
Yo Im a pimp a poacher a pirate and a motherfucking proprietor.
Ima bussiness man

clocker
04-26-2003, 04:58 PM
In 1968 I helped "steal" the Olympic flame and then return it to the Mexican Embassy in D.C.

Wolfmight
04-26-2003, 04:59 PM
WE ALL ARE, INSTALLING KAZAA IS A CRIME (lol basicly)

j2k4
04-26-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by clocker@26 April 2003 - 11:58
In 1968 I helped "steal" the Olympic flame and then return it to the Mexican Embassy in D.C.
Like to hear the particulars on THAT escapade sometime. :P

Quite a significant Olympics, historically.

ClubDiggler
04-27-2003, 03:58 AM
I don't want to be a party pooper but....

...I think posting a list of your crimes on a forum may not be the
wisest of choices....Call me crazy!!!!!! :blink: :w00t:

Once I....Never mind.

_John_Lennon_
04-27-2003, 06:04 AM
I am not a cop, lol.

But its no big deal, I was just curious.

Schmiggy_JK23
04-27-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by chloe_cc2002@25 April 2003 - 21:48
Ignorance and awareness are in reality and law two separate things.

Chloe, your rants and comments have to be some of the most entertaining to read on the whole board... good times for all... :D :D

I myself have some minor trouble. Mostly drinking offenses, etc. Couple MIP's, back in the day, im 24 now, one i still havent appeared for.... whooops... (shhhhh!).... stolen a bit in the past, in my youth. A few bar fights, a night in jail in Myrtle Beach last summer for public intox... when i nearly isingle handedly incited a racial riot... (big mistake, not proud of it, and thank god i didnt get in trouble for that, as i got busted for intox first). Disproved, and prosecuted false sexual assault charges by my ex gf (of 3 years)/future fiance at the time... (pressured from her new bf to do it, while she was still sleeping with me... what a mess)...

Ya, last summer was bad... buy im past it now, lol....

SHIFTY
04-27-2003, 01:47 PM
ok, 1987
i was born, arrested for being white, 1988, running naked through neighbourhood, was beaten with a hose by an old man, somehow in 1990 i ended up in this place called pre-school, dunno what i did to get there. got into a fight with some kid over a tonka truck, 2 years later, i enter school. a fight a week at the least. 12, left sydney due to an incident with my neighbours, wont go into detail, 13 many crazy black friends in brisbane, stole cars for 2 years, join some posse namely "cripps", stole plenty of stuff, cought by cops about 7 times and ran 4 of those times from their custody , and the most recent incident, i was hacking from a school computer and somehow was traced, then i was sitting in the headmasters office and got sick of waiting so i walked out to a green plastic bin by the sports oval, packed it with everybodies deodorant cans and styrophoam mixed with fuel, (makes a nice flamable goo very sticky and leathal when lit.) and i lit it, singed my right eyebrow, and ran off with my sleeve on fire, soon put it out, but about 30 seconds later BOOOOOOMMM!, suspended for a week, it was cooool.

Schmiggy_JK23
04-27-2003, 07:34 PM
isnt styrofoam, fuel, etc, similiar to a napalm like substance? A buddy of mine said he made something close to napalm, with some online recipie, and i thought styrofoam, and gas were to of the ingredients.

nahan
04-28-2003, 09:03 AM
Those are the only ingredients . Get a container of gasoline and put lots of styrofoam into the container.Some types of plastic will have the same results.Then let sit for a day or so , instant napalm.

And in Fight Club the movie Brad Pitt aka Tyler Durden says
"Did you know if you were to mix equal parts of frozen consentrated orange juice with gasoline, you would have napalm"

Its just easyier and better the first way

Plasics and styrofoam breal down and practically melt in gas.
AAAhhhh or so I heard , ok I really just made all that up.

Kid1A
04-28-2003, 04:35 PM
I Got Knicked Once For Drunk And Dissordelly, but i thought i was fine!