PDA

View Full Version : Wisdom tooth....

Smith
03-29-2006, 05:59 PM
Well, It started to come in, mabye 1 year ago and then it stoped. I was thinking to myself "man, that wasnt that bad..I dont know what everyone was complaining about."

Well 2 days ago I woke up and wow, what pain. I think it started to come in more.

So now here I am, on my day off in the worst pain I've ever felt in my mouth ever.

It feels like my gun is all cut up and swollen. Its not the part of my mouth the tooth is comming out of that is the problem, its the fucking gum around it that the tooth is irritating.

I can chew, I cant swallow...it feels like I have a sore throat.

Im going to the dentist today in hopes he pulls satans tooth out. No pain no gain...:angry:

tesco
03-29-2006, 06:05 PM
I was told my ortho that I dont need my wisdom teeth pulle dout because they have space but in a few years i'll have a second set of wisdom teeth that will need to be removed (:blink:).
So the regular ones came in but once in a while i get the hurting gums too, but not as bad as yours. It just hurts a little to chew back there is all. :unsure:

Smith
03-29-2006, 06:19 PM
Well when it first started to come in it didnt hurt that much, Like you said, a lil bit of pain. But this is rediclous, its fucking horrible.

MagicNakor
03-29-2006, 07:17 PM
You're only 16? That's kind of early for wisdom teeth.

:shuriken:

Carcinus
03-29-2006, 08:13 PM
Just wait till they start pushing through a little more. Your jaw will ache unimaginably, you'll get earache on the affected side, your sinuses will hurt, your front teeth will hurt where they are being squashed by the back ones pushing them, and you'll be as miserable as anything. Then, to add insult to injury, the other ones will start coming through too.

You really really have my sympathies, because it's horrible.

DanB
03-29-2006, 08:36 PM
You're only 16? That's kind of early for wisdom teeth.

:shuriken:

it must be cos he teh wise

:whistling

maebach
03-29-2006, 11:32 PM
I got mine pulled when I was 12 :lookaroun

Gripper
03-30-2006, 08:26 AM
That explains a lot.:whistling

maebach
03-30-2006, 09:28 PM
That explains a lot.:whistling

:lol: :lol:

worldpease
03-31-2006, 03:37 AM
Ooh, I thought I was the only one with the esporadic pain,
it also doesn't get too bad for me, just a mild pain for a day, or sometimes
my jaw makes cracking noice and feels wierd but that's all.
And I have seen a lot of friends go through it, it isn't prety.

twisterX
03-31-2006, 03:53 AM
make sure he uses the needle to make it numb.