PDA

View Full Version : Fastest Release Web Page?

burakytu
03-29-2006, 08:04 PM
Hi everyone.

I am new in your forum but i think i will be here long time. I am not new to p2p and forums but my English isn't very good. I can understand everything but my sentences can be very simply. First of all sorry for that.

I searched your site but couldn't find what i am looking for. Maybe you guys can help me. I am looking for a Edonkey links for movies. I know alot of web pages about that but i am looking for the fastest. For example yesterday Cheaper.By.The.Dozen.2.2005.DVDRip.XviD-LiNE has released. I am trying to get ED2K links just after it has released. Why am i dooing that? Because i am racing with my friend and i think she has a secret web page. Every time she is learning movie's links before me. Maybe you can say me a quicker web page. Maybe release groups web page. It is very important for me. Please... :cry:

erRor67
03-30-2006, 05:55 AM
heres a list of sites that have edonkey links:

http://www.slyck.com/edonkey2k.php?page=3

Kirkedir
03-30-2006, 08:33 AM
Hi everyone.

I am new in your forum but i think i will be here long time. I am not new to p2p and forums but my English isn't very good. I can understand everything but my sentences can be very simply. First of all sorry for that.

I searched your site but couldn't find what i am looking for. Maybe you guys can help me. I am looking for a Edonkey links for movies. I know alot of web pages about that but i am looking for the fastest. For example yesterday Cheaper.By.The.Dozen.2.2005.DVDRip.XviD-LiNE has released. I am trying to get ED2K links just after it has released. Why am i dooing that? Because i am racing with my friend and i think she has a secret web page. Every time she is learning movie's links before me. Maybe you can say me a quicker web page. Maybe release groups web page. It is very important for me. Please... :cry:

Olum amma uçmuşsun haaa. :) DP ile DF neyine yetmiyor. ;)

You can check following site wich is also good for ed2k links. ;)

http://www.findhash.com/

burakytu
03-30-2006, 10:02 PM
Olum amma uçmuşsun haaa. DP ile DF neyine yetmiyor.

Yetmiyor kardeş yetmiyor. Benden çok hızlıları var onlara yetişemiyorum. Bir sırları var ama bulamıyorum. :)

caisson
04-01-2006, 08:52 AM
kardeşler buralarda takılmak iyidir. yayılmak lazım :)

Hi there
in this site, forum navigation is a bit complex at the beginning. but when you get used to it it'll seem easier to you...

isamma
04-01-2006, 10:46 AM
go here http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/forumdisplay.php?f=13
and you can see how good we are

again pm me if you need new releases

ps: sometimes releases are nuked and other releases replace them so we wait for the proper ones and that make the delay

berserk1980
05-13-2006, 01:25 AM
try bt, and beat her down. haha , i am sure you can

artifact
06-01-2006, 08:31 PM
what??? sorry not following exactly

milagro
06-27-2006, 07:49 PM
sounds like mpaa compiling a list of indexing sites. no offense, but it sounds kinda suspect.

nanotek
06-28-2006, 05:57 AM
if u already have a name like : Cheaper.By.The.Dozen.2.2005.DVDRip.XviD-LiNE

just typ that in the emule search bar and it will show up , no need for those sites

citizenblue
06-28-2006, 08:10 PM
try bt, and beat her down. haha , i am sure you can

Good idea, drop emule and just get utorrent, i'm sure you will get the file faster w/ BT than emule, you will win every time.

nanotek
07-01-2006, 02:10 PM
haha not true isammas movies that he posts here have some amazing speeds ,ive gotten some films like in 4 hours