PDA

View Full Version : Have you taken Magic Mushrooms.

JPaul
03-30-2006, 06:54 PM
How did they effect you.

Was it a good experience.

Would you do it again.

Would you recommend it.

I've actually just had a wierd Cronenburg (sp) like experience where I asked myself if I was absolutely certain that I wasn't under their influence right now. True story.

Chewie
03-30-2006, 11:37 PM
No, I don't bother with any drugs I can't get at an offlicence.
I have only ever smoked 2 joints and neither had any effect - apart from enabling me to recognise the smell of the stuff.

Wolfmight
03-30-2006, 11:42 PM
I've never smoked any drugs intentionally, but I've been around a ton of marijuanna smoke in some social gatherings. The stuff was very intense, but I really didn't feel any effect off the second-hand smoke. This has been four times now and still, no effect. Why bother inhaling the stuff directly...
Like Chewie says, some arn't as tolerant as others.

manker
03-30-2006, 11:52 PM
The stuff was very intense, but I really didn't feel any effect off the second-hand smoke. This has been four times now and still, no effect. Why bother inhaling the stuff directly...:blink: :blink:

:blink:

:blink: :blink: :blink:

===

I've tried magic mushrooms, no more than a couple of times.

They grow wild on the mountains very near here, so most of my friends have too. One friend made them into a foul tasting stew and it was quite a mellow, pleasant experience, really.

Well, mellow compared with the mental acid trips I've tried. Didn't like them :ermm:

Wolfmight
03-30-2006, 11:59 PM
The stuff was very intense, but I really didn't feel any effect off the second-hand smoke. This has been four times now and still, no effect. Why bother inhaling the stuff directly...Anyone enjoy pussyfarts? I sure do enjoy a good pussy fart during the sausage fest.

:console: I don't see where your going with that.

explain? :lookaroun:

What I ment was...the smoke was very intense, not...the "stuff"...as in being cocaine or something.

Proper Bo
03-31-2006, 12:02 AM
The stuff was very intense, but I really didn't feel any effect off the second-hand smoke. This has been four times now and still, no effect. Why bother inhaling the stuff directly...:blink: :blink:

===

agree

manker
03-31-2006, 12:05 AM
:blink: :blink:

===

:console: I don't see where your going with that.

explain? :lookaroun:

What I ment was...the smoke was very intense, not...the "stuff"...as in being cocaine or something.I can't be arsed to type all the smilies out again.

You make no sense. Fact.

missie
03-31-2006, 01:32 AM
heh heh. bless.

been there, done it, spewed on the t-shirt. :happy:

Spider_dude
03-31-2006, 02:06 AM
ive smoked a lot of weed, always felt an effect even when passive in a confined space (car) never done anything more than poppers and ephedrine (mild speed used for sport) but then i am a vadge when it comes to drugs, ask dan for a proper explan.

manker
03-31-2006, 02:11 AM
Poppers for sport :huh:

Getting roughly shagged up the arse isn't a sport, spd.

Spider_dude
03-31-2006, 02:13 AM
ephedrine is what is known as a fat burner, i use it pretty much every week for sport cos it gives you the energy of like 10 cans of red bull and you sweat like your dad at a beastiality trial (apologies if yer da is dead like). as for the poppers is like smelling a marker pen, not a manker pen15. k

missie
03-31-2006, 02:15 AM
Dan, may I be the first to order an explan.
They sound right hawt.

Spider_dude
03-31-2006, 02:19 AM
i hear dan gave you one earlier, am i wrong? does bo know?

manker
03-31-2006, 02:19 AM
You can get ephidrine for loike seven quid per a hundred if you know a boring gym-bodybuilder bloke.

Poppers is used by homosexuals for loosening their arse. Fact.

So I've heard :smilie4:

Cheese
03-31-2006, 06:48 AM
I did buy some once but never did them. True story.

muchspl3
03-31-2006, 07:28 AM
you won't find any good info here, check out erowid
http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/

and yes have done them and very fun

Adster
03-31-2006, 07:44 AM
never done any drugs or had a smoke in my life dont wanna fuck my brain up waste money and die not in dignity thanks

and tomorrow april 1st their banning cold and fly tablets in Australia in other words you need to see a doctor to get them now...

sArA
03-31-2006, 08:11 AM
Tried em in me yoof, liked em, don't do em now.....the effects were always unpredicatble.

DanB
03-31-2006, 10:47 AM
I've done mushies plenty of time, they are a great laugh.

As manker said they are a lot less intense than acid, and they are natural too so they're better for you than these man made lab drugs.

Poppers are teh nasty shit. As manker said fags use them to relax their sphincter. Thing is poppers can be quite fun for about 30 seconds but if you overdo it you get a cnut of a headache.

As for this epehdrine it sounds like a gym thing and I'm afraid I don't do gym :P

Wolfmight
03-31-2006, 04:34 PM
The stuff was very intense, but I really didn't feel any effect off the second-hand smoke. This has been four times now and still, no effect. Why bother inhaling the stuff directly...Anyone enjoy pussyfarts? I sure do enjoy a good pussy fart during the sausage fest.
Jesus fucking christ boy. Smell the coffee and get laid.
Farting out the front? Sour? :sick:
Agree with Bo.

Wolfmight
03-31-2006, 04:50 PM
never done any drugs or had a smoke in my life dont wanna fuck my brain up waste money and die not in dignity thanks

and tomorrow April 1st their banning cold and fly tablets in Australia in other words you need to see a doctor to get them now...
you said it. There's plenty of other good things that out there that won't fuck up your lungs.

Smoking weed don't kill no one.
"Smoking" weed? Anything Smoked into your lungs is gonna damage them. Weed may one day give you that extreme asthma attack and *cough* ki... *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* *COOOOOUGH!!!!!!!* kill you.

Weed Equal De Knowledge.
Nope, Weed Make De Lazy. Weed is a natural solution to cure pain though...back in the dark ages when shit hurt everyday. Anyone can use it today if they are in extreme pain without anyone to help.

People don't get addicted to weed
That may be true for some, but others do it on a weekly basis. That's not addicted?

Weed is good for you. Smoke it and you will become one with yourself
If not abused, and not "smoked", it should be ok. If it becomes a daily/weekly habit...your endorphins will turn on you. Your brain will sit back and say,"Well WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE THESE FOR, I HAVE WEED ON MY SIDE NOW!!! I GIVE YOU THE ENTIRE POSITION!" Thus, your depend on the stuff over a long period of time to actually feel "good". I know about three people know who feel like total shit without their weed once in awhile. That's not just bad, That feckin sucks.
Extremes = Tolerance.
Weed = Confidence? Only for the weak. Pure brute stamina and strength are the key to long term confidence. Bruce Lee knows what I'm talkin about.

JPaul
03-31-2006, 05:06 PM
Poppers for sport :huh:

Getting roughly shagged up the arse isn't a sport, spd.
It is in Edinburro.