PDA

View Full Version : watch premiership games off the net

chinook_apache
04-01-2006, 12:18 PM
hey ppl. is there any websites which have feeds of premiership games being played on a saturday?
i have prem plus but want to watch the games which start at 3:00pm and not shown live.
thanks if anyone could help! :)

JPaul
04-01-2006, 12:31 PM
No knowledge of that, but there is a sticky which give info about online soccer and one with links. Maybe that will help.

manker
04-01-2006, 01:18 PM
Links to actual feeds have all but been banned on any football forum that wants to stay online.

However, if you install PPLive, PPStream and Sopcast and look at asiaplate.com - you'll be able to get the games you need.

chinook_apache
04-01-2006, 01:33 PM
Links to actual feeds have all but been banned on any football forum that wants to stay online.

However, if you install PPLive, PPStream and Sopcast and look at asiaplate.com - you'll be able to get the games you need.

thanks for that info. when i download pp stream it resets my router and my internet ceases to work unless i manually reboot my cable modem and router. the program pp stream itself it is in chinese so i have no idea how to change settings.
any help with that?
thanks anyway mate

manker
04-01-2006, 01:39 PM

thanks for that info. when i download pp stream it resets my router and my internet ceases to work unless i manually reboot my cable modem and router. the program pp stream itself it is in chinese so i have no idea how to change settings.
any help with that?
thanks anyway mate
PPStream is a bit funky, PPLive is generally the best and there is an option to change the internal menus to English. Which is nice.

Register here (http://forum.freefootball.org/index.php), there are loads of guides and people chatting about football streams and the best ones to view for any given game. I always go there when I want to watch a footie match online.

There are no direct links, but you'll soon learn ways around that ;)

chinook_apache
04-01-2006, 01:43 PM
ok thanks alot for your help mate

JPaul
04-01-2006, 01:53 PM
Cheers, manker.

I must to be registering there.

kopite08
04-03-2006, 09:29 AM
Google PPLive or PCast and also look around the Maxxed forums. They have excellent non-buffering streams.