PDA

View Full Version : Analysis of Todays Threads

zedaxax
04-01-2006, 08:16 PM
Feel free to rant about present threads...

- Last one to post gets $100
by Rossco
still going strong, over 30.000 posts!, forget content - a freezone for spam - and HOPE?, i am certain Rossco is having sleepless nights praying haxor doesn't come back with a simple kill thread tweak, or that members simply unite for the simple reason of greed. a thread with a motive? Make it 1000 $ for forum upgrade.

Count to 10000
by Adster
i am truelly impressed by this thread, it makes me proud to be part of this forum. My baby of 8 nonths is still not as advanced as this. Interactivity has never been so personal. Altough am happy Adster thread has hit the popular section.

Ftw
by Jpaul
An indepth analysis into to the immediatte associations forum members have with the anagram "ftw". The response has been great yet the threads lacks climmatical degotative dogmatisations in the religious hights of the anagram "aids".

Hi folks , nice to see that this place is still alive
by racer II
welcome back but when do i get my money back?

Twonk
by JPaul
Not his greatest contribution, but a contribution non z less. His performances are generally dual personality,
as thread contributor he excells in genius, absolute brilliance, :cool2:
yet when he has the urge to contribute in the limelight (which is not his fortee), gratefull as we are for his evolutionary contributions to prevent the stagnation of the lounge, his Threads "starters" as we sadly must call them - are one liners and die fast merelly due to our lack of understanding that he is trying to make conversation. No one likes the silent moments. Here's a cheers to Jpaul for trying to start a convo.

Wife's Box without cock
by mr. nails
This is not the last we will hear of Ebay typotang humanities capability of sharing nails clippinmg with the world

JPaul
04-01-2006, 08:19 PM
:lol:

zedaxax
04-01-2006, 10:27 PM
a smilie is worth a thousand words :D

JPaul
04-01-2006, 10:31 PM
a smilie is worth a thousand words :D
A simile is worth a thousand pictures.