PDA

View Full Version : real player?

d-one
04-01-2006, 08:43 PM
Hi i downloaded a movie which had a file extension i finally figured out what a file extension was and had to download real player in order to play it,my problem is i can't seem to download it to disk i tryed vso divx to dvd which is what i use to convert all my movies in order to shrink them and download them to disk but its not working??? please help

deuce6000
04-01-2006, 08:45 PM
i think maybe your in the wrong forum or maybe im just missing how this has to do with bittorrent.

{I}{K}{E}
04-01-2006, 08:46 PM
/moved.

what is the file extention and what do you wanna do, burn it on a DVD?

d-one
04-02-2006, 07:04 AM
i think the file extension is 'rmvp' i'm not really sure what file extensions are but it must be right because it was able to play and yes it is dvd i would like to burn it to? the full file says the.hills.have.eyes.2006.TS.dev22.rvmp,... please help

Knocky
04-11-2006, 06:32 PM
i think maybe your in the wrong forum or maybe im just missing how this has to do with bittorrent.
This *is* the SOFTWARE forum

peat moss
04-12-2006, 12:14 AM
This *is* the SOFTWARE forum

It was moved here is all Knocky,had a few moved myself . :shifty: Just takes the rookies a bit to get their bearings . :)