PDA

View Full Version : Finding slightly obscure cds for download?

newcombe6
04-01-2006, 08:44 PM
Hi everyone

im looking for a double cd compilation (uk) called "you raise me up" for my mum. looked all over for torrents for it - wondered if any on here can help?

its for my mums birthday you see and is easy to pick up in shops but cos its not that popular its hard to track down a good torrent

does anyone know of a good site to try and get it from or has it and could upload it for me?

thanks for any help in advance

cheers

cpt_azad
04-01-2006, 11:08 PM
....or you could just buy it since you can find it in stores .... considering it's a gift for your mom.

Tru emule if you're still desperate, that's where all the rare of rare stuff goes, trust me, you can find anything on that network.

express98
04-02-2006, 12:15 AM
Hi everyone

im looking for a double cd compilation (uk) called "you raise me up" for my mum. looked all over for torrents for it - wondered if any on here can help?

its for my mums birthday you see and is easy to pick up in shops but cos its not that popular its hard to track down a good torrent

does anyone know of a good site to try and get it from or has it and could upload it for me?

thanks for any help in advance

cheers
try google look for isohunt, torrent on there my friend good seeds to

newcombe6
04-02-2006, 01:34 PM
cheers for the advice

i would normally buy it - but both me and my mum reckon its a bit crap so it was sort of a um-ar sort of gift (she also got £100 next vouchers before everyone starts thinking im a cheap skate!!)

ill have a butchers for isohunt - cheers for the help express98

ForbinsFace
04-06-2006, 05:57 PM
Does anyone know where to get the obscure Betty Davis lp's?

express98
04-07-2006, 08:14 AM
Does anyone know where to get the obscure Betty Davis lp's?
found some on isohunt but ya didnt mention name ov album ya after

85bhp
04-09-2006, 12:25 AM
SoulSeek P2P network is inhabited by my music enthusiasts that seem to have ONLY the obscure, try that network.
But don’t download anything that is copyrighted. You know what I mean.