PDA

View Full Version : Which scenario is better.

manker
04-02-2006, 11:18 PM
No orgasms for the rest of your life, or six involuntary orgasms each time you spoke to your Dad.

(Sibling, if that's not possible).

DorisInsinuate
04-02-2006, 11:40 PM
I'm going for the thinking out of the box logical option.

I'd like to have six orgasms whenever I have sex with your dad.

Carcinus
04-02-2006, 11:42 PM
I'd MAKE my dad talk more because hey, an orgasm is an orgasm!

JPaul
04-02-2006, 11:48 PM
"What"

Carcinus
04-02-2006, 11:48 PM
lalalala I can't hear you. You're on ignore.

tesco
04-02-2006, 11:54 PM
:ermm:

Agrajag
04-02-2006, 11:56 PM
lalalala I can't hear you. You're on ignore.
Good idea.

The Hitman doesn't show up for induction.

Spoilers ftw.

Tempestv
04-02-2006, 11:58 PM
interesting, seven replys and not one person has voted in the poll- what does that say?

Wolfmight
04-03-2006, 12:15 AM
six when you speak to your dad? How could you speak to him with so much pleasure?

Without orgasm, you could still get a boner/vaginal lubrication...still feel the pleasure...still ejaculate (guys only) (girls don't excrete seamen, so it's not called ejaculation for em) ...but not feel that |||||||||||||||Orgasm||||||||||||| before ejaculation occurs (they are two different things). Your "sausage" or "fish lips" would go numb instead? wtf?

GepperRankins
04-03-2006, 06:05 AM
i think my dad would get over it :dabs:

100%
04-03-2006, 11:23 PM
@Manker is that your personal fantasy of your child?

Proper Bo
04-03-2006, 11:31 PM
5 maybe, but six:no:

DorisInsinuate
04-03-2006, 11:36 PM
How about 5 and a little bit of wee?

Proper Bo
04-03-2006, 11:36 PM

cunt

fact.

manker
04-04-2006, 08:50 AM
Hrm, I came close to being offended by that.

There can't be a witty retort in kind since I don't do paedophilic insinuation - on account of me having morals.

So, I'll have to content myself with the knowledge that you came across as a complete and utter cunt for writing it in the first place :)

GepperRankins
04-04-2006, 10:32 AM
pwnt

Barbarossa
04-04-2006, 01:40 PM
Does both mean you'll have no orgasms ever again except the 6 you have each time you speak to your dad? 'Cos that's weird. :unsure:

manker
04-04-2006, 01:42 PM
Does both mean you'll have no orgasms ever again except the 6 you have each time you speak to your dad? 'Cos that's weird. :unsure:
No, no. Apart from the six you get when you talk to your Dad, you retain the ability to orgasm normally.

zedaxax
04-10-2006, 03:32 PM
Manker your pm's are full, hence i reply within the thread of pain.

The things you've said in the FST scammer thread are nothing - look for the paedophile remark you made about me and my Son a few days ago, idiot.

After much searching i found which reply you ment.

Yes it is a rather harsh insinuation.
I apologize.
However your thread is suggestive of paedolism.
As a new father i was provoked by your thread which asked us whether we would prefer to have
No orgasms ever again
or
six when I speak to my Dad
Both!!!!111
The theme of your entire poll was paedofilc, stating getting six orgasms when i speak to my dad.
Upon reading it i imagined having six gasms infront of my dad :sick: and then looked at my little baby crawling on the ground, and also was forced to imagine him doing so.
Hence i flipped the question to you, to reverse the rolls, just so that you understood the insinuations of your poll.
i did not find the topic appropriate, and was actually surprised that you posted such a theme.

a more appropriate poll would simply have been
No orgasms ever
Six with Hillary Clinton
etc

not - my father.... wtf

I bear no grudge against you for this, and if you are offended, it was not ment as an attack, or pointing the finger nor aiming at blemeshing you, it was a question for introspection.
I would like to apologize and am sorry if i hurt you.

If you wish to hold a grudge against me, over this
i find it a pity.

Little Louis is getting his first Teeth.
Cheers
Zed%

manker
04-10-2006, 03:57 PM
What a twisted mind you have.

I watched a documentary where a woman had something like 100 orgasms per day. Involuntary orgasms. However, despite the fact that her orgasms sometimes occured when she was talking to a family member, a particularly embarrassing occurrence for both her and her family, she wasn't a paedophile (nor incestuous, which seems to be a difficult concept for you to separate from paedophillia). She just couldn't help it.

Can you understand that.

That was the basis for this poll. Another (female) member and I were discussing difficult hypothetical choices on msn and this was one of a few polls we posted that night.

I cannot be held responsible for your completely twisted misinterpretation. How exactly you get from me, obviously not a child, posting about involuntary orgasms when while talking to a parent (even more obviously not a child) to paedophillia is absolutely beyond my comprehension.

However, I'm not trying to justify myself for making a wholly inappropriate comment. So, I can understand you writing that, I suppose.

I wasn't offended (as I wrote) nor do I hold grudges. I do, however, tend to treat people as they treat me.

Which is fair enough, I think you'll agree.

zedaxax
04-10-2006, 04:29 PM
Yes i agree treat as be treated.
My misinterpretation becomes your misinterpretation hence confusion arises.
I have never heard of such orgasmic behaviour.
Your explanation of the this poll's intentions, brings it to a more serious level. than i had thought earlier.
As to whether i would prefer six when speaking to my dad, then i choose none.

manker
04-10-2006, 04:40 PM
Yes i agree treat as be treated.
My misinterpretation becomes your misinterpretation hence confusion arises.
I have never heard of such orgasmic behaviour.
Your explanation of the this poll's intentions, brings it to a more serious level. than i had thought earlier.
As to whether i would prefer six when speaking to my dad, then i choose none.
I didn't misinterpret anything, where in feckery are you getting these crazy conclusions from.

I agree with your general premis tho', misinterpretation can be a bitch.

The moral to the story is don't make a comment insinuating that a guy would like to see his two year old son ejaculate unless you want to be preceived as a complete and utter fucktard.

:D

zedaxax
04-10-2006, 05:01 PM
Moral of story uploaded to the vatican. And hebcewith mentally moderated.

Would not anybody want to keep their sexual activity as far away from their parents as possible and vice versa?
Is not sexual activity around parents a big nono nowadays?
Although in hippy free spirit mentality maybe it would be wise to counter the inhibitions of today.
I don't know, but if my kid got this "behavioural tik", i would question wtf did i do to inspire such action, and then try to make him comfartable with it so he does not feel as if what is natural is wrong. Then try to redirect that impulse to "what most guys get off on".

This entire subject is something i have the least interest in delving into :sick: