PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Into Musicals?

suprafreak6
04-03-2006, 02:32 AM
Im in our school musical called "Fiddler On the Roof" we need alot of donations because our school is cutting back on the amount of money that we can use, anyone want to donate? We can arrange something...If you donate 50 dollars i can put an advertisement in our handoutbooklet that takes up about a quarter of a page, half a page for 100 a full page for 200...just thought someone really nice would like to donate, anyways other than to keep this legal :D anyone ever seen Fiddler on the Roof? whats your opinions on it...

Mr. Mulder
04-03-2006, 08:44 AM
fag.

GepperRankins
04-03-2006, 08:47 AM
:glag:

mulder wins in so many wais

clocker
04-03-2006, 01:24 PM
I quite like musicals...not Fiddler on the Roof especially, but musicals as an artform.
Too bad I have no need for advertising.

What part do you have in this production...the roof?

Adster
04-03-2006, 01:29 PM
there good

MagicNakor
04-03-2006, 02:32 PM
I'm not quite sure I want to donate to a middle-school musical that I'll never see.

:shuriken:

clocker
04-03-2006, 03:08 PM
Oh, but think of the children.

MagicNakor
04-03-2006, 03:15 PM
I don't particularly care for children.

Where have you been, clocker?

:shuriken:

JPaul
04-03-2006, 06:42 PM
He's been to the ice age apparentement.

It would appear that computer solitaire runs almost 3% faster in the chilly conditions.

missie
04-03-2006, 09:56 PM
Elaine Paige's featured musical on Sunday will be Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. I'm sooo going to listen it and don't care who larfs at me. So there. :snooty:

maebach
04-03-2006, 10:18 PM
fiddler on the roof was a pretty good musical from what I know. It was good enough to have their song remade by Gwen Stephanie. I'll post it if I have time

maebach
04-03-2006, 10:45 PM
http://f1.putfile.com/videos/a3-2119591185.wmv

Tempestv
04-04-2006, 12:02 AM
the sad part is that I have downloaded everyone of those clips used in that video before.

maebach
04-04-2006, 12:57 AM
the sad part is that I have downloaded everyone of those clips used in that video before.

wrong file. fuck.

maebach
04-04-2006, 01:02 AM
http://media.putfile.com/if-i-were-a-rich-man

one of these has to work

Spider_dude
04-04-2006, 06:42 PM
yawn. yada yada yada ya

Carcinus
04-05-2006, 12:25 PM
On "This morning" this morning, there was a bit about new Rogers and Hammerstein dvds with the words printed Kareoke-like on the screen during the songs! I really really want the "Sound of Music" one and the "South Pacific one". I know, tacky and cliche, but they are just so fab!

Lilmiss would understand I'm sure. (Lilmiss please say you do!)

missie
04-05-2006, 01:11 PM
Nope. I have no idea what you're talking about. :snooty:

I really hope they do a Calamity Jane or Seven Brides for Seven Brothers one too. :lookaroun

Carcinus
04-05-2006, 01:44 PM
Nope. I have no idea what you're talking about. :snooty:

I really hope they do a Calamity Jane or Seven Brides for Seven Brothers one too. :lookaroun

Oklahoma. :whistling
A Little Shop of Horrors one would be pretty cool too.

DanB
04-05-2006, 01:57 PM
Bugsy Malone is my favourite :01:

Barbarossa
04-05-2006, 01:58 PM
Apart from all the inane singing, and all the ghey dancing, I quite like musicals. :dabs:

Carcinus
04-05-2006, 02:10 PM
Apart from all the inane singing, and all the ghey dancing, I quite like musicals. :dabs:

I don't like inane singing or ghey dancing either.

Sometimes I have musical days where for some inexplicable reason I become ultra-chirpy and have to sing everything in the style of a musical. I think it's hilarious but weirdly, everyone else seems to hate me.

manker
04-05-2006, 03:11 PM
I went to London to see Miss Saigon, the girl I was going out with at the time said it was fantastic and that she'd be surprised if it didn't move me to tears.

I was like ok :dabs:

We went, the tickets cost a brazilian pounds each, yet it still sucked an untold amount of bawls. She was incorrect about the performance making me all emotional, but I did shed a tear when my bank statement arrived later in the month.

Barbarossa
04-05-2006, 03:16 PM
Saw Miss Saigon on Broadway, NY, :P

Was OK.

The worst one I got dragged to see in London was "My Fair Lady".., it totally suxxored (possibly it would have been better if Martine McCutchy had still been in it, not the understudy :dabs: ) , oh, and also Blood Brothers, was extremely poor. Actually, it was worse.

I've seen Les Miserables twice, and still don't know what it's about.

Cats was OK.

Starlight Express was teh roka, but it's finished now. :dabs:

We Will Rock You is good.

Damn, I've actually been dragged out to see alot of musicals :pinch:

DanB
04-05-2006, 03:21 PM
I have a vague memory of being taken to see one as part of a school trip. Fuck knows what it was to see though.

manker
04-05-2006, 04:07 PM
Saw Miss Saigon on Broadway, NY, :P Oh, is that where Broadway is :dabs:

@ Dan, I went to see Starlight Express and Cats on school trips, both sucked but I did get my hand up the skirt of a girl a year older than me on the bus back from Cats - she put it there :smilie4:

Carcinus
04-05-2006, 05:25 PM
Saw Miss Saigon on Broadway, NY, :P

Was OK.

The worst one I got dragged to see in London was "My Fair Lady".., it totally suxxored (possibly it would have been better if Martine McCutchy had still been in it, not the understudy :dabs: ) , oh, and also Blood Brothers, was extremely poor. Actually, it was worse.

I've seen Les Miserables twice, and still don't know what it's about.

Cats was OK.

Starlight Express was teh roka, but it's finished now. :dabs:

We Will Rock You is good.

Damn, I've actually been dragged out to see alot of musicals :pinch:

I hate all those apart from Starlight Express. I even had Rollerboots with the logo on!

Return to the Forbidden Planet FTW.

manker
04-05-2006, 05:28 PM
I even had Rollerboots with the logo on!
:lol:

manker
04-05-2006, 05:28 PM
At, not with.

Carcinus
04-05-2006, 05:30 PM
At, not with.

Bet you had a really sucky spiderman skateboard instead didn't you, covered in Ghostbusters stickers collected from cereal packets.

Mrs Darnell has had a haircut and am more crabmanlike than ever. :afro:

manker
04-05-2006, 05:35 PM
Pics!!!!

I had a pink (yep) skateboard with stickers from Ibiza on, since I'd just been on holiday there and bought lots of Ibiza stickers.

Kinda regretted that after the bigger boys laughed at me :dabs:

Carcinus
04-05-2006, 05:42 PM
Pics!!!!

I had a pink (yep) skateboard with stickers from Ibiza on, since I'd just been on holiday there and bought lots of Ibiza stickers.

This pink business is a bit of a recurring theme with you through the ages it seems. :shirt:

I'd send you a pic but my phone's been disconnected because I'm too poor to pay teh bill. :cry:

manker
04-05-2006, 05:47 PM
Pics!!!!

This pink business is a bit of a recurring theme with you through the ages it seems. :shirt:

I'd send you a pic but my phone's been disconnected because I'm too poor to pay teh bill. :cry:Oh noes!! I'll have to take you off my list of people to phone when I'm pished :(

Pink is hawt.

Carcinus
04-05-2006, 05:51 PM
I can still get incoming calls and it should be back on soon.

It depends what type of pink. Some shades are just wrong. Girls know.

manker
04-05-2006, 05:54 PM
That cry smiley made it seem so dramatic!

You made that smiley speak volumes, but you're not yet in Mulder's class :smilie4:

I'm not wearing any kind of pink atm, however, the bit of red dye in my hair has faded so it looks kinda ginger-pink.

Carcinus
04-05-2006, 05:58 PM
Ginger pink like a rabbits penis?

I've got a light pink top on, and dark pink nails. I am therefore pinker than you, but not pink like a rabbits penis, like you are.

manker
04-05-2006, 06:02 PM
Duno if my hair is like a rabbit's cawk. I've never seen a rabbit's cawk.

Why would you think of a rabbit's cawk when I said 'ginger-pink' :unsure:

Carcinus
04-05-2006, 06:04 PM

I really really don't know. I think there is something wrong with me today.

manker
04-05-2006, 06:14 PM

I really really don't know. I think there is something wrong with me today.Most likely 'women's problems' :sage:

Gripper
04-05-2006, 06:47 PM
I like musicals,I've seen Starlight Express,which was oarsum,Buddy which was cool,'cause you could get up and dance in the aisles(without getting ejected)
My wife and kids went to see Billy Elliot which they loved.
I really want to see Phantom of teh Opera:w00t:

manker
04-05-2006, 06:52 PM
Gripper, you like everything :lol:

Gripper
04-05-2006, 06:54 PM
Yes,yes I do,'cept when I'm pissed and turn into an arsehole(where's that scotch):P

manker
04-05-2006, 06:57 PM
Yes,yes I do,'cept when I'm pissed and turn into an arsehole(where's that scotch):P
Most likely posting in the second class puntsphere thread.

Gripper
04-05-2006, 07:00 PM
Most likely posting in the second class puntsphere thread.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Barbarossa
04-06-2006, 08:39 AM
Oh yes, I've been dragged out to see Phantom of the Opera as well.

Stupid, that was. :ermm: