PDA

View Full Version : Weird dream

Barbarossa
04-04-2006, 01:15 PM
Last night I was dreaming that I was sort of on holiday in Vietnam, and in my dream I was having a horrible time, so I was in fact blocking the memory of the holiday in Vietnam with what was in fact my real reality, then half-way through the dream I got confused, and tried to remember what I'd done yesterday on the holiday in Vietnam, only I couldn't, and thought it was because I'd been blocking the memories out (rather than them not actually existing), so I thought I was cracking up because I couldn't remember any of my dream reality anymore, only my real reality, which in the dream I thought I'd made up, and then I just sort of sat down on the side of a helicopter and started sobbing (in the dream, I don't know what was happening in reality), because I thought I was going to end up in a loony bin... Then I woke up.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? :stars:

Guillaume
04-04-2006, 01:21 PM
:Internetnews:

DorisInsinuate
04-04-2006, 01:21 PM
No, but I had a dream about giant flaming tornados. It was a pretty cool image, I wish I had a camera.

Cheese
04-04-2006, 01:22 PM
I always dream that zombies have taken over the world. I'm always slightly disappointed when I awake and find out that they haven't.

Spider_dude
04-04-2006, 04:21 PM
i had a dream that i wa pushing this disabled guy to a nighclub, when we finally got there they said "sorry pal its 5am we cant serve you alcohol" at which point i thought "fuck i said i wouldnt be late" and i woke up rather upset and sober.

manker
04-04-2006, 04:23 PM
a symptom of aids is that you get upset during dreams.

Not having aids means you dream about secks.

I usually always dream about hawt secks :smilie4:

JPaul
04-04-2006, 05:28 PM
I rarely remember my dreams.

Those I do I disregard as just dreams.

Tempestv
04-04-2006, 05:37 PM
I had a dream one time that i was awake and could not fall asleep- I know it was a dream because I was sleeping in my bed, but in my dream I was sitting up looking at my computer because I couldn't sleep. when I woke up, it was like I blinked and I had moved over five feet- really weird.

JPaul
04-04-2006, 05:44 PM
I've fallen asleep walking home and woken up, still walking, a few hundred yards further on.

Tempestv
04-04-2006, 05:48 PM
we had a horse that would fall asleep walking down the trail, and then fall over if there was a rock or a log or something in the trail. pretty scary if you were riding at the time.

DanB
04-04-2006, 05:50 PM
I fell asleep last night and woke up 2 hours later with bellyache :unsure:

JPaul
04-04-2006, 05:55 PM
we had a horse that would fall asleep walking down the trail, and then fall over if there was a rock or a log or something in the trail. pretty scary if you were riding at the time.
:lol:

I can see how it would be.

Riding along quite the thing and your narcoleptic horse take a turn.

Tempestv
04-04-2006, 05:58 PM

that along with her habit of kicking people adn breaking arms is why we don't have her anymore.

JPaul
04-04-2006, 06:11 PM

that along with her habit of kicking people adn breaking arms is why we don't have her anymore.
I can see how that would be a wee bit of a problem.

A friend of mine has a couple of horses, one a thoroughbred racer (now retired). They have marked her face, broken her ribs, stamped on her feet and various other misc injuries. She would no more get rid of them than cut off her own left tit. True story.

Proper Bo
04-04-2006, 06:13 PM
that along with her habit of kicking people adn breaking arms is why we don't have her anymore. I can see how that would be a wee bit of a problem.

A friend of mine has a couple of horses, one a thoroughbred racer (now retired). They have marked her face, broken her ribs, stamped on her feet and various other misc injuries. She would no more get rid of them than cut off her own left tit. True story.

Are you asking or telling.

JPaul
04-04-2006, 06:23 PM

Are you asking or telling.
Yes

Proper Bo
04-04-2006, 06:25 PM
Thought so

Tempestv
04-04-2006, 06:25 PM

we still have horses, we just don't keep the ones that like to kick people for no reason.
I have a friend that is over 80 years old, broken 3 or 4 ribs 7 or 8 times, has had both hips replaced twice, broken arms, legs, you name it, still rides, when he was 80, we saw him do a backflip off the back of a wagon. he fully intends to die working cattle.

Spider_dude
04-04-2006, 06:37 PM
cattle working is a dangerous job, gotta pick the right tricks.

Spider_dude
04-04-2006, 06:43 PM
just as well i was upset when i woke up, not when i was dreaming. git.