PDA

View Full Version : Naruto And Bleach Fillers!

Elvenmunky
04-12-2006, 12:10 AM
When would these fillers end? They suck so much ass! Rumour has it that Naruto fillers end at somehwere around 180-183 where there will be a new intro. Anyone know when the Bleach fillers end?

ch@nce
05-26-2006, 03:34 AM
when you say fillers what exactly are you reffering to? cause i'm seeing episode 180-185 aready and now i'm waiting on the rest :) so let me know what you mean by fillers.

danne
05-26-2006, 11:45 AM
What he means is the episodes that doesn't contain anything of the main storyline (ie. naruto from ep 136 (IIRC) and up to now, and it still goes on and on). This was to make time for the Naruto II manga.

As for bleach, it started at ep 65 I think and it also shows no signs of progress there either >_<

mike45450
05-26-2006, 12:21 PM
when you say fillers what exactly are you reffering to? cause i'm seeing episode 180-185 aready and now i'm waiting on the rest :) so let me know what you mean by fillers.

Are you saying you actually like fillers? :blink: The people who write the fillers are the scum of the earth and should be shot (well...maybe i'm taking it a bit far, but i fucking hate the Naruto fillers). I mean look at the latest episode with Shino, what the FUCK have they done to him? He used to such an awesome badass character, then they make him look like an ass with those dumb ass expressions.

The last episode i watched was 136 (just before the fillers started), and i really wanna start watching it again. Hopefully they end soon.

yarivot26
05-27-2006, 08:31 PM
yeah... I it's been a long time since Iv'e seen Naruto... damn fillers...

mr. nails
05-29-2006, 11:23 AM
bleach fillers are just fine. i'm diggin' the fact that this anime branches off and sets new story lines like 3 times now, but that's me...

Sofa King
06-04-2006, 01:19 AM
I watched alot of the Naruto fillers out of pure habit. Not anymore. I stopped watching the Bleach fillers during the first or second one hour filler. I read the Naruto manga a little bit but I really don't like action on paper.

technologya
06-18-2006, 08:48 AM
Naruto fillers will take a couple of months yet. It should finish around 200
maybe 205
it is estimated between the end of july with the end of august

gamer4eva
07-28-2006, 10:51 AM

Fillers are episodes that make the story stronger...you get more background information about the characters. Its just for building the storyline a bit.
BUT THEY ARE JUST SO BORING!!!!!!!!!!:angry:

EDIT:- From what i have heard fillers will end around episode 250!!!!! I am not entirely sure but i wish i am wrong!!

despikable
07-29-2006, 08:58 PM
Yea i like these bleach "fillers". Its not ruining anything at all.

mr. nails
07-30-2006, 10:52 AM
Yea i like these bleach "fillers". Its not ruining anything at all.

thank u

gamer4eva
08-16-2006, 02:00 PM
Naruto Part 2 to begin Episode 200
Reported by: Tazmo on Monday, Aug. 14th, 2006 at 12:05PM
If we are to believe recent reports coming out today, the Naruto anime fillers will come to an end with Episode 199 of the Japanese Naruto anime series, and the much awaited Kakashi Gaiden will air starting on Episode 200 and go through to Episode 204, and Part 2 of the Naruto series that has been over a year in the making will air with Episode 205. The episode titles for the following are: Konoha's Yellow Flash Appears!, Kakashi Gaiden Starts!!!!!, Kakashi Break Down! The Sharingan Awakens, and finally End of Kakashi Gaiden! 205 Begins the Next Generation! - whether this is true or not we will have to wait and see, but it sure sounds convincing and Naruto fans around the world will rejoice! It should be noted that this is not 100% confirmed, and may or may not be correct. So, please don't get your hopes up until such time there is confirmation.

This i read on narutofan site.

Flym
08-29-2006, 07:07 AM
Naruto Part 2 to begin Episode 200
Reported by: Tazmo on Monday, Aug. 14th, 2006 at 12:05PM
If we are to believe recent reports coming out today, the Naruto anime fillers will come to an end with Episode 199 of the Japanese Naruto anime series, and the much awaited Kakashi Gaiden will air starting on Episode 200 and go through to Episode 204, and Part 2 of the Naruto series that has been over a year in the making will air with Episode 205. The episode titles for the following are: Konoha's Yellow Flash Appears!, Kakashi Gaiden Starts!!!!!, Kakashi Break Down! The Sharingan Awakens, and finally End of Kakashi Gaiden! 205 Begins the Next Generation! - whether this is true or not we will have to wait and see, but it sure sounds convincing and Naruto fans around the world will rejoice! It should be noted that this is not 100% confirmed, and may or may not be correct. So, please don't get your hopes up until such time there is confirmation.

This i read on narutofan site.

Oh thanks for the nfo. I didnt know that

EmceeYan
09-27-2006, 04:34 PM
nah, the naruto fillers are still going on...it said to be going for another 5 episodes den the manga storyline will start, hopefully the news is correct this time!!! *finger crossed*

ch@nce
09-28-2006, 11:03 PM
what about the bleach fillers

Oyazi
10-30-2006, 06:50 PM
the Bleach fillers are watch-able in my opinion << at first i thought they suck but as u watch it you get in to the story the story gets pretty cool as the "Baunto" people go to soul society :) >>> same does NOT go for Naruto ... it just sucks too much.

TYPE R
10-31-2006, 01:32 AM
I Like It 2 These Naruto Fillers

Buggyme
10-31-2006, 02:21 PM
I think they should stop showing 'fillers' and just give the show a break. All resources should be spent on making an anime based on the manga.

zedge_dean
11-27-2006, 04:28 PM
Confirmed: Naruto Anime Fillers to end in February; Series Re-named

It has now been confirmed that the Japanese Naruto anime series will be returning to it's original storyline as told in the Naruto manga series, coming this next February, a few short months from now. Along with returning to the story, Naruto will be getting a brand new name to go by. It is nothing big that will blow your mind, but nonetheless a couple of words have been added - Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles - which appears to play reference to Naruto being a Wind Element user. This is also the name that the fourth Naruto movie, due to be released in theaters next Summer, will be going under as it is a movie that will take place after the time-skip. Now there, is something to the thankful for this Thanksgiving.

icoX
01-16-2007, 07:43 PM
yeah.... bleach fillers has ended!

mr. nails
01-16-2007, 11:51 PM

that's something i don't understand. if bleach is UR fav anime why would u want the fillers to end?

ByteBitten
01-26-2007, 04:54 AM

that's something i don't understand. if bleach is UR fav anime why would u want the fillers to end?

Fillers are offtrack from the main story. The side stories have little to nothing to do with the original plot and some of them are ridiculously dumb.. like from Naruto. That's why fillers need to end.

mr. nails
01-26-2007, 07:10 AM

Fillers are offtrack from the main story. The side stories have little to nothing to do with the original plot and some of them are ridiculously dumb.. like from Naruto. That's why fillers need to end.

i understand what fillers are. maybe 4 ur naruto crap the fillers are retarded 4 u, but for bleach the fillers are just fine.

papasmurfyh
02-06-2007, 09:32 PM
yeah both series fillers have ended from what i have heard

TYPE R
02-08-2007, 11:57 AM
in what eps did the bleach filler end?

papasmurfyh
02-09-2007, 01:52 AM
i believe its before 100 not sure but the filler is pretty decent its not shit like naruto

TYPE R
02-10-2007, 12:03 AM
thx bro. i am on eps 86 not long 2 go hehe.yes u r ryte about naruto filler r fucking shit it never ends, 1 week 2 go and bye bye fillers

papasmurfyh
02-10-2007, 02:03 AM
well on 220 it said that hes older and shit so im guessing it is over in naruto not sure tho

danne
02-10-2007, 08:39 AM
Yes, next Naruto is a 1 hour special to 'celebrate' the new series, it airs 2007-02-15.

DefX
02-14-2007, 03:23 AM
Can someone tell me the exact episode where the long series of fillers ends? I stopped at around episode 180 and didnt want to go any further until they start showing the main line of the story again.

lightshow
02-14-2007, 09:57 PM
Naruto:

Fillers end on 218. But 3 yr. time warp is starting on 221.

DefX
02-15-2007, 01:46 AM
Naruto:

Fillers end on 218. But 3 yr. time warp is starting on 221.

oh ok. thanks for that.

Time warp? As in they all grow up a little bit right?

WHRST
02-15-2007, 01:56 AM
I thought fillers just ended on ep 220, I myself have not watched the anime since ep 140 just started watching again when I heard the fillers were ending, been following the manga though

TYPE R
02-15-2007, 02:22 AM
yes the new eps will be airing 2 day cant wait 2 see it

danne
02-16-2007, 02:13 PM
I thought fillers just ended on ep 220, I myself have not watched the anime since ep 140 just started watching again when I heard the fillers were ending, been following the manga though

Yes, 220 was the last ep of the first series. So far two releases (not counting raws) are out of the new series.

Elvenmunky
02-16-2007, 02:24 PM
sorry but i cant believe my eyes, are there new eps of naruto out? please say yes...the fillers were almost suicidal! Is it the 'Naruto Shippuuden'?

danne
02-16-2007, 05:06 PM
Yes, that's the name of the new series. They've used the 'good' team for this episode I can add ^^

WHRST
02-16-2007, 10:04 PM
does anyone know why they showed something that shouldn't happen in the anime for while in the new eps?

trobinson97
02-17-2007, 10:58 AM
does anyone know why they showed something that shouldn't happen in the anime for while in the new eps?

Because since the fillers ran for so long, the ratings dropped. So, they had to show something cool in the first episode to get people hooked again. I think the pacing will start to slow down in a week or so. It was a great episode too btw.

gamer4eva
02-17-2007, 12:25 PM

Because since the fillers ran for so long, the ratings dropped. So, they had to show something cool in the first episode to get people hooked again. I think the pacing will start to slow down in a week or so. It was a great episode too btw.

Yeah this is the reason.;)

trobinson97
02-17-2007, 08:15 PM

Yeah this is the reason.;)

Well, it's what i got. Feel free to form your own opinion.

WHRST
02-17-2007, 08:39 PM
IMO it was a good episode, even though the fillers ruined the show. I am just glad there done with now.

DefX
02-28-2007, 01:30 PM
I just saw the first two episodes of the new season and so far so good. Now i'm back to being hooked on the show again. I just hope this torrid pace of the main storyline doesnt waver off later and they start showing long stretches of fillers again. I would hate that.

superguy
03-03-2007, 11:07 PM
watching Naruto is a time devouring action

trobinson97
03-11-2007, 10:53 AM
I just saw the first two episodes of the new season and so far so good. Now i'm back to being hooked on the show again. I just hope this torrid pace of the main storyline doesnt waver off later and they start showing long stretches of fillers again. I would hate that.

That are showing them once every 2 weeks at the moment.

Cheffy
03-14-2007, 05:48 PM
I agree with the person that said they should just put the show on hold instead. After ive watched around 5-6 fillers i usually just stop following that series. Its so boring watching them. Just releases like some 20+ episodes for the stages and make them freaking awesome. I would think that would earn them more viewers than just showing crap.

r9batista
03-23-2007, 09:19 PM
naruto fillers look like they won't ever finish

becasue they are now fighting with te first strong group(at elast 50 episodes to finish) then start with orochimaru.

for me just keep watching, you have nothing to loose

Vargas
03-26-2007, 01:54 AM
the naruto filliers are finished
the new series is named "Naruto Shippuuden"
http://a.scarywater.net/db/

everyone in Naruto has aged about 2 years since the fillers started about 2 years ago :p