PDA

View Full Version : Trendy Flash 1.0

pimply
04-12-2006, 03:01 PM
check this out guys, i recently downloaded trendyflash 1.0 from torrentspy.com, when i made my wonderful flash site, i published it to the web, or so i thought, i didnt know what to do, how do i put my trendy flash website on the internet??! i dont know how to, i heard from somewhere, about ftp or something, i dont know crap about ftp shit or whatever, i need help! please explain yourself specificaly cuase am ftp illterate.:P thanks a bunch!!! :happy:

Barbarossa
04-12-2006, 03:37 PM
You need somewhere to host your page, either Tripod or Geocities, or through your ISP.

They will give you instructions on how to publish your site, and how to upload all your objects. ;)

pimply
04-12-2006, 06:55 PM
please be more specfic plz:cry:

Barbarossa
04-13-2006, 08:31 AM
Do you have any webspace provided to you through your ISP?

tralalala
04-13-2006, 03:34 PM
simple- make an account at 100webspace.com, they give you info about your FTP adress etc. download FlashFXP from flashfxp.com and from there connect to the FTP using the info the hosting site gave you.

Then, upload your web pages by navigating using FlashFXP.. it's pretty self explanatory....

Good luck!! :)

pimply
04-13-2006, 05:50 PM
any other way? when i went to 11webspace, it said my email was taken already, is there anyother way? plz tell me!!! :(