PDA

View Full Version : www.chordie.com

JPaul
04-13-2006, 05:42 PM
www.chordie.com

Good site for music type people. Get yer words and music (with wee pictures of how to play the chords if your just larnin'). Very wide selection of stuff and we all know stuff is good.

It really is very good. I think they've got roughly a brazillion songs or summat'.

Sorry if it were posted before.

manker
04-13-2006, 05:47 PM
No, it wasn't posted before. The last chap to post about the site, in MusicWorld, said that there were 'loads of songs'.

So, I think you've gotten away with it.

JPaul
04-13-2006, 05:50 PM
No, it wasn't posted before. The last chap to post about the site, in MusicWorld, said that there were 'loads of songs'.

So, I think you've gotten away with it.
Thank goodness for that, just about pulled it off then.

It really is rather good btw. "loads of songs" is a wee bit of an understatement.

TkR
04-14-2006, 11:25 AM
cheers, i usually use ultimate-guitar but this looks good

Proper Bo
04-14-2006, 12:11 PM
somebody grassed on you and had this fred moved:smilie4:

Chewie
04-14-2006, 12:13 PM
Yeah, moved to the Music forum.

Cheese
04-14-2006, 02:14 PM

Aww, bless. It gives the the mods something to do though, they're like caretakers or dinnerladies really and if you didn't make a mess at school or misbehave well they'd be out of a job wouldn't they.

JPaul
04-14-2006, 03:45 PM
Nah, Chewie told me he was doing it, which was nice of him. Unfortunately I also got a message from someone else threatenting me with moderation, which wasn't quite so good. I suppose it's a Good Karma / Bad Karma thing.

JPaul
04-14-2006, 03:46 PM
cheers, i usually use ultimate-guitar but this looks good
NP mate, it really is a good souurce for loads of stuff. I think there's the best part of a million songs there.

Chewie
04-14-2006, 04:10 PM

Aww, bless. It gives the the mods something to do though, they're like caretakers or dinnerladies really and if you didn't make a mess at school or misbehave well they'd be out of a job wouldn't they.
CHEESE!... put that down! Eat your greens or you won't be having any pudding.
</dinnerlady>

JPaul
04-14-2006, 04:58 PM
CHEESE!... put that down! Eat your greens or you won't be having any pudding.
</dinnerlady>
Mrs Cheese = Pudding.

That's a bit harsh.