PDA

View Full Version : Well I'm bored..

Smith
04-14-2006, 01:48 AM
We get tommorow off because of easter break..4 days off..but my girl is flying to europe tonight, will be there till next Sunday.

My only source or transportation got a job, so now I have to search all around my town for rides. Ugh..waste of a break..

So I guess I will have to hang around here, listen to music and play yahoo pool like old times..:P

Seedler
04-14-2006, 02:27 AM
Me too.

I'm going to Niagara Falls.

Going to be pretty boring. Family shiznit.

maebach
04-14-2006, 02:47 AM
Im going to alabama :mellow:

DanB
04-14-2006, 02:52 AM
:01:

Wolfmight
04-14-2006, 04:32 AM
Me too.

ejaculate into the Niagra Falls... plan it out, secret agent style. :shifty:

Guyver
04-14-2006, 05:06 AM
week off = stoned every fucking day!

Gripper
04-14-2006, 05:47 AM
Canadians just don't seem to know how to have fun : :( :
@Canuck,if your girls coming to the UK,let us know where and we'll look after her for you :naughty:

thewizeard
04-14-2006, 05:48 AM
We get tommorow off because of easter break..4 days off..but my girl is flying to europe tonight, will be there till next Sunday.

My only source or transportation got a job, so now I have to search all around my town for rides. Ugh..waste of a break..

So I guess I will have to hang around here, listen to music and play yahoo pool like old times..:P

:w00t: don't worry, we shall make sure you girlfriend enjoys her weeks visit to Europe..her name is Sue, right? :innocent:

Smith
04-14-2006, 08:40 PM
When I said europe...I actually ment Germany, Austria and the Chzech Republic....

Plans flopped again tonight, I cant get ahold of anyone..My buddy called earlier today, told me they made plans with there gfs instead, without telling me.

Guyver
04-14-2006, 10:43 PM
Canadians just don't seem to know how to have fun : :( :
@Canuck,if your girls coming to the UK,let us know where and we'll look after her for you :naughty:

its REALLY fucking fun! hahah

Seedler
04-15-2006, 01:09 AM
Me too.

ejaculate into the Niagra Falls... plan it out, secret agent style. :shifty:

Lmao. Will do.

But I need you to supply me with the pr0n. Hold up a 70-inch LCD screen while I stand on top of the falls and do my thing.

Manker can get the cam.

We'll be friggin rich. The vid will sell well to the 8 million gay population in the US and CAN>

week off = stoned every fucking day!

Did not know Guyver was a druggy.