PDA

View Full Version : :earl: :rod:

JPaul
04-14-2006, 07:13 PM
No2 Son was getting a new fancy Dan 3 mobile today. One of the ones that has Sky TV and videophone and all that pish on it. I had to get the contract in my name as he isn't 18 yet.

The chap in the shop (really nice bloke actually) was filling out some forms and got to a bit that was obviously some sort of demographics questions. He asked me if I did anything by way of hobbies, to which I replied ski-boxing. It's now on the form and as such official.

No2 looked at me as if I was a mental, but managed not to quite piss himself larfing until we got out of the shop.

True story.

Proper Bo
04-14-2006, 07:51 PM
:lawl: :earl:

lynx
04-14-2006, 08:07 PM
You could take someone's eye out with those poles. :lookaroun

DorisInsinuate
04-14-2006, 10:51 PM
No2 Son was getting a new fancy Dan 3 mobile today. One of the ones that has Sky TV and videophone and all that pish on it. I had to get the contract in my name as he isn't 18 yet.

The chap in the shop (really nice bloke actually) was filling out some forms and got to a bit that was obviously some sort of demographics questions. He asked me if I did anything by way of hobbies, to which I replied ski-boxing. It's now on the form and as such official.

No2 looked at me as if I was a mental, but managed not to quite piss himself larfing until we got out of the shop.

True story.
:earlglag: you should post the video of that on Youtube or something.

Spider_dude
04-14-2006, 10:52 PM
you should ahve video'd that so you could follow doris's advice and posted it on youtube or something.

Seedler
04-15-2006, 01:00 AM
Wish I could have been there...:)

MagicNakor
04-15-2006, 09:05 AM
You now have to set up an international organization to regulate ski-boxing. Who knows? It can't be worse than Ultimate Frisbee.

:shuriken: