PDA

View Full Version : Which Sig do you like betteR?

Smith
04-15-2006, 09:14 PM
I was looking around the interweb, and suddenly got a craving for some BIA...I also decieded its time to change my user ID to one universal name. (I have like 3 and its getting annoying to keep track of).

I need you to decied which one I should go by.

StephG
04-15-2006, 09:19 PM
If you use Mr it will make you look like a big Matrix fan. So if thats what you are then thats fine, but if you arent I would use the other one.

Proper Bo
04-15-2006, 09:26 PM
If you use Mr it will make you look like a big Matrix fan.

:blink:

StephG
04-15-2006, 09:39 PM
I know he's called Agent Smith, but a lot of people think of it as Mr Smith. You only have to do a google image search on "mr smith matrix" to find that out. I think its because he calls Neo Mr Anderson and thats what people remember becasue he does it every time he speaks to Neo. Or at least he seems to.

Remember I was saying what people would think, not what was accurate to the film.

100%
04-15-2006, 09:41 PM
you will probably find both names already taken in forvmz
due to uniqueness

enoughfakefiles
04-15-2006, 09:42 PM
I lyke the third one the mostest.

Proper Bo
04-15-2006, 09:43 PM
I know he's called Agent Smith, but a lot of people think of it as Mr Smith. You only have to do a google image search on "mr smith matrix" to find that out. I think its because he calls Neo Mr Anderson and thats what people remember becasue he does it every time he speaks to Neo. Or at least he seems to.

Remember I was saying what people would think, not what was accurate to the film.

So if anyone uses the title "Mr", they're automatically matrix fans?:blink:

feck, i'd better change my bank details:dabs:

DorisInsinuate
04-15-2006, 09:43 PM
I think of Mr. Smith Goes To Washington.

enoughfakefiles
04-15-2006, 09:44 PM

Mr proper bo :blink:

Proper Bo
04-15-2006, 09:46 PM

Mr proper bo :blink:

Mr Gripp Effy:blink:

StephG
04-15-2006, 09:48 PM

I didnt say that, I was replying to TheCanuks question about his sig. I think that people who use internet forums a lot are more likelyto be exposed to scifi movies and fantasy movies so are more likely to get a reference like that subconsciously.

Its got nothing to do with banks or other things. I was thinking of the context he was talking about using the name in.

DorisInsinuate
04-15-2006, 09:49 PM
Glag.

Proper Bo
04-15-2006, 09:52 PM
:pinch:

Guyver
04-15-2006, 10:11 PM
the second one

Smith
04-15-2006, 10:21 PM
Im not using smith because I'm a matrix fan, but more because my last name is smith...

Spider_dude
04-15-2006, 10:22 PM
why not use your first name?

StephG
04-15-2006, 10:34 PM
Im not using smith because I'm a matrix fan, but more because my last name is smith...
I wasnt talking about why you were using it. I was talking about how people would see it if you used Smith or Mr Smith.

If you use Smith they will think of you being just another anonymous member. If you use Mr Smith they will maybe think of

http://images.google.co.uk/images?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official_s&hl=en&q=mr%20smith%20matrix&btnG=Google+Search&percentage_served=100&sa=N&tab=wi

Spider_dude
04-15-2006, 10:36 PM
when people say mr. smith i'm more inclined to think of some english dude with a pipe and slippers kind of like Manker.

enoughfakefiles
04-15-2006, 10:42 PM
I think of brad pitt witha name loike mr smith :dabs:

manker
04-16-2006, 10:02 AM
when people say mr. smith i'm more inclined to think of some english dude with a pipe and slippers kind of like Manker.
I don't think of an English dude with pipe and slippers when someone says 'Mr. Smith', and I've no idea why you would think that I do :blink:

Mr. Mulder
04-16-2006, 10:07 AM
I don't think of an English dude with pipe and slippers when someone says 'Mr. Smith', and I've no idea why you would think that I do :blink:

i concur http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/mrmulder/easterdabs.gif

Seedler
04-17-2006, 02:04 AM
Yah go with smith.

Mr. Smith is naughty.