PDA

View Full Version : Stronghold Warchest AI files.

Wolfmight
04-16-2006, 02:50 AM
Stronghold Warchest has 8 extra AI characters and I can only find three of them on the internet. I downloaded the whole 1.4gb package a long time ago, but didn't backup it up due to not having a DVD Burner (and not knowing that WinRAR split files so well)

Anyways, PM if you have them. I could even trade something just as rare...around the same size of your data.

:happy: Hope someone out there is still a major Stronghold fan...having a copy of all of em.

(I'd download Warchest again, but I already have both versions of the game. I figure'd I'd look around first)

Btw. Stronghold 2 is awesome, but everyone just likes Stronghold Crusader more in the LAN parties. Personally, I wish RTS games stuck to the same style of graphics...with more qaulity. 3D lags..Isometric with video quality wouldn't. When I first played AOE, I was like DAAAMN! I didn't have the same effect with AOE 3's new engine.

sweeper18
04-16-2006, 11:55 PM
Stronghold 2 had too many bugs for me to keep playing it... and the damn people always going to crime and me having to execute them all the time:shakes:

That was my favorite parts:lol:

Wolfmight
04-17-2006, 04:59 AM
Yea, I hate how criminals leave a building on "lockdown" without another peasant taking over. Also, I wish you could just kill the criminals, cause the I started running outta places to lock em up. Heh, kinda mean...but hey, I run outta room with massive economies.