PDA

View Full Version : which of these things have you pished on before

Spider_dude
04-17-2006, 10:44 AM
another thread got me thinking i want to see the demographics earl.

Spider_dude
04-17-2006, 10:59 AM
danb=guillame?

enoughfakefiles
04-17-2006, 11:00 AM
Everything except a tramp and the last option obviousment :lookaroun

StephG
04-17-2006, 11:11 AM
So what was the train of thought then?

1. I must get my thread starting ratio up.

2. I need to start a thread.

3. Lets make it a poll.

4. A poll about pishing.

5. Things youve pished on, that seems like an interesting question.

6. Posts poll.

Thats my kind of thinking dude.

Spider_dude
04-17-2006, 11:33 AM
my line of thinking was

last night i pished on a tramp
make post

StephG
04-17-2006, 11:38 AM
Did you go looking for a tramp to pish on ? Or was it just a happy coincidence?

Spider_dude
04-17-2006, 12:07 PM
he just happened to be on the route home.

StephG
04-17-2006, 12:11 PM
That was a bit of luck. Sometimes you can spend ages looking for a tramp to pish on.

Spider_dude
04-17-2006, 12:16 PM
yeah i literally looked the night before for an hour before walking home and pishing on my dog. homeless=animals

StephG
04-17-2006, 12:24 PM
You would think the council would have tramps scattered about at regular intervals so that people would have somewhere to pish when walking home drunk. Why do we bother paying tax?

It's just lucky you have a dog or you would really have been in trouble.

enoughfakefiles
04-17-2006, 12:37 PM
I wonder if you get fined for pishing on tramps, because you haven't pished on the floor have you :unsure:

Do we know stephG from somewhere :ph34r:

Spider_dude
04-17-2006, 03:28 PM
yeah this forum

CrabGirl
04-17-2006, 08:31 PM
I've pished on a lizard.

Fact

StephG
04-17-2006, 08:38 PM
I've pished on a lizard.

Is tht a euphemism.

CrabGirl
04-17-2006, 08:44 PM
No. I was peeing in the wilderness in Cornwall and didn't notice the stupid thing before it was too late. I'm quite surprised it didn't move sooner. Maybe it enjoyed the view.

StephG
04-17-2006, 08:52 PM
So you didnt look down and just started the stream off. Or maybe it walked into it after you started.

CrabGirl
04-17-2006, 08:59 PM
It was camouflaged heavily and the stream ran into it. I doubt it was ever the same again.

StephG
04-17-2006, 09:21 PM
It was camouflaged heavily and the stream ran into it.
Your Honor.

CrabGirl
04-17-2006, 09:33 PM
Least it wasn't a Komodo dragon. That could have been deeply unpleasant

Seedler
04-17-2006, 09:55 PM
wall=tree

StephG
04-17-2006, 10:03 PM
It is difficult to see how you could pish on a Komodo Dragon by accident. In the first place you would have to be in a zoo. Or Indonesia, obviously.

A zoo in Indonesia would probably just about cover it.

Or a private collection of endangered species. However the owner would probably be really annoyed at you pishing on his dragon.

CrabGirl
04-17-2006, 10:11 PM
It is difficult to see how you could pish on a Komodo Dragon by accident. In the first place you would have to be in a zoo. Or Indonesia, obviously.

Or a private collection of endangered species. However the owner would probably be really annoyed at you pishing on his dragon.

:glag:

I now really want to do that.

What about if one was caught short walking across some rocks in Indonesia, and pished down a crevice which widened out into a sort of cave below the rocks, which a Komodo Dragon just happened to be hiding out in? I think its possible you know.

StephG
04-17-2006, 10:23 PM

What about if one was caught short walking across some rocks in Indonesia, and pished down a crevice which widened out into a sort of cave below the rocks, which a Komodo Dragon just happened to be hiding out in? I think its possible you know.

However you would never know that you had pished on a Komodo Dragon. As far as you would be aware it would just be a crevice to crevice stream. The Dragon in the cave would be something of which you were unaware.

Unless it came scampering out, covered in pish and you realized what you had done, albeit inadvertantly.

Lets be honest its not really likely.

CrabGirl
04-17-2006, 10:27 PM

However you would never know that you had pished on a Komodo Dragon. As far as you would be aware it would just be a crevice to crevice stream. The Dragon in the cave would be something of which you were unaware.

Unless it came scampering out, covered in pish and you realized what you had done, albeit inadvertantly.

Komodo Dragons stink, so I'd know it was there. I'd pish on it anyway. The dragon would come scampering out covered in pish, hissing irritably. Because I would be above it on a bluff of rocks, I'd just point and laugh. It's not very likely, but it is possible, and I bet it HAS happened to someone somewhere.

StephG
04-17-2006, 10:32 PM

Komodo Dragons stink, so I'd know it was there. I'd pish on it anyway. The dragon would come scampering out covered in pish, hissing irritably. Because I would be above it on a bluff of rocks, I'd just point and laugh. It's not very likely, but it is possible, and I bet it HAS happened.

Im sure you would remember if it had.

CrabGirl
04-17-2006, 10:36 PM

I don't have a psychic link to anyone about to pish on a dragon you know. I really really wish I did.

StephG
04-17-2006, 10:38 PM

I don't have a psychic link to anyone about to pish on a dragon you know. I really really wish I did.
Its maybe because youre two tense.

Spider_dude
04-17-2006, 10:40 PM
i like what you did there jpStephG

CrabGirl
04-17-2006, 10:44 PM
Its maybe because youre two tense.

Twonk point. :cool:

CrabGirl
04-17-2006, 10:49 PM
See! It HAS happened.

http://www.robpaterson.com/comp.images/komodo/dragon2.jpg

Spider_dude
04-17-2006, 10:51 PM
that looks more like a bukkake shot.

CrabGirl
04-17-2006, 10:59 PM
that looks more like a bukkake shot.

The bitch didn't swallow.

missie
04-17-2006, 11:00 PM
I demand a "i'm a girl who can stand up to do a pish, yet wouldn't in public because that would be sick" option is made. :snooty:

CrabGirl
04-17-2006, 11:03 PM
I demand a "i'm a girl who can stand up to do a pish, yet wouldn't in public because that would be sick" option is made. :snooty:

I'm with you there.

How come is it that men think they have the monopoly on standing pishes? We just have better bladder control and don't feel the urge to mark our territory (unless it's on a komodo dragon).

Proper Bo
04-17-2006, 11:03 PM
I demand that those previous posts are dealt with as if they never existed:snooty:

missie
04-17-2006, 11:13 PM
We just have better bladder control and don't feel the urge to mark our territory

But if we did, we would use capitals letters and full stops like civilised folk. :snooty:

Seedler
04-18-2006, 01:49 AM
I really really enjoyed pishing on a soccer field at like 2 am in the morning.

I had an extremely full bladder and I was spinning when I took da pish. Fun fun fun.

fkdup74
04-18-2006, 12:40 PM
A girl who can stand up and pish.......
don't they need an operation to be able to do that? :unsure:

Barbarossa
04-18-2006, 01:49 PM

Have you ever met a girl? :unsure:

manker
04-18-2006, 02:29 PM

Have you ever met a girl? :unsure:
I have and can officially tell you both that no matter how much of a laugh you tell them it will be - they will not pish standing up.

Girls :rolleyes:

Barbarossa
04-18-2006, 02:31 PM
I am witness to the fact that girls can and will pish standing up when plied with enough alcoholic encouragement. :smilie4:

EDIT: With hilarious consequences for them the morning after when they realise what they did. ;)

manker
04-18-2006, 02:38 PM
I am witness to the fact that girls can and will pish standing up when plied with enough alcoholic encouragement. :smilie4:

EDIT: With hilarious consequences for them the morning after when they realise what they did. ;)Bit off-topic (kinda) I know, but how is the swinging scene working out for you?

Barbarossa
04-18-2006, 02:46 PM

EDIT: With hilarious consequences for them the morning after when they realise what they did. ;)Bit off-topic (kinda) I know, but how is the swinging scene working out for you?

:ermm: :blink: :eh?:

manker
04-18-2006, 02:53 PM
Just made the assumption that the swinging scene (where I've not ventured) is the only place a bloke might find exhibitionist, vertically-pishing femme fatales.

The good lawd only knows how much I've scoured the earth for this jewel of womanhood.

Barbarossa
04-18-2006, 02:57 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhh. :wacko:

No no, this was just some student from Lancashire many moons ago, after a fair few doses of cider and black. :smilie4:

Whether she later joined the swinging fraternity, I couldn't possibly say. :shutup:

EDIT: I would hardly classify her as a "jewel".

"Rough diamond" would be flattering in the extreme.

manker
04-18-2006, 02:59 PM
Cider and black, you say :shifty:

Barbarossa
04-18-2006, 03:01 PM
It's been indelibly etched into my psyche... :naughty:

Seedler
04-18-2006, 04:01 PM

watch a watersport pr0n movie.

That will clear all your doubts.

missie
04-18-2006, 06:20 PM
I once pished on a nettle, and it took revenge my stinging me quite badly.
Much to the amusement of my drunktard pals, I may add. :snooty: