PDA

View Full Version : Ah...Snow Crabs are sooo good...

Seedler
04-17-2006, 11:11 PM
Bought 8 pounds of Canadian snow crab at $2.99/pound at China town yesterday:cool:

Sat down today and ate around half at least while watching Family Guy. Man, this is the life...:P

So sick of crabs now, what am I gonna do with the other 4 pounds?

CrabGirl
04-17-2006, 11:11 PM
Atone for your crab-eating sins, you monster.

Seedler
04-18-2006, 01:16 AM
Atone for your crab-eating sins, you monster.

:glag:crabgirl someone was certainly very tasty.

maebach
04-18-2006, 03:33 PM
I didnt know we had a chinatown here :lookaroun

manker
04-18-2006, 03:47 PM
I thought Chinatown was in Los Angeles.

Sure they mentioned it in Die Hard.

Seedler
04-18-2006, 03:51 PM
China towns are everywhere...That's where you go to get cheap and fresh sea foods.

Never use the bathroom in a Chinatown tho, you won't be able to hold your breath the whole time and as soon as you breathe the fumes you will pass out.

manker
04-18-2006, 03:58 PM
China towns are everywhere...That's where you go to get cheap and fresh sea foods.Doesn't the postman get confused though?

CrabGirl
04-18-2006, 04:01 PM
In London's Chinatown you don't get fresh seafood, just dried things which may have originated from birds....

Spider_dude
04-18-2006, 04:16 PM
i went to chinawhites when in london, does that count?

CrabGirl
04-18-2006, 04:19 PM
eating crabs in strip clubs doesn't count.

manker
04-18-2006, 04:25 PM
Omfg! I've been informed that there is a Chinatown in Cardiff - which is a mere 10 miles away from where I sit.

Next I'll be hearing that there are Bostons and Birminghams and some kind of fancy new type of York in America. Can anyone confirm or deny this phenomenon.

Barbarossa
04-18-2006, 04:28 PM
Not only that, I'm fairly sure they've invented a new south wales on the far side of the world :fear:

CrabGirl
04-18-2006, 04:29 PM
Not only that, I'm fairly sure they've invented a new south wales on the far side of the world :fear:

Now why would anyone want to do that. :unsure:

Barbarossa
04-18-2006, 04:30 PM
Well, the old one is a bit shitty, so they were trying to get it right second time around. :dry:

Cheese
04-18-2006, 04:30 PM
Omfg! I've been informed that there is a Chinatown in Cardiff - which is a mere 10 miles away from where I sit.

Next I'll be hearing that there are Bostons and Birminghams and some kind of fancy new type of York in America. Can anyone confirm or deny this phenomenon.
My city, Plymouth, is named after a famous American town in Massachusetts. The town in Massachusetts has a rich history going back 30-40 (whole) years.

Barbarossa
04-18-2006, 04:33 PM

My city, Plymouth, is named after a famous American town in Massachusetts. The town in Massachusetts has a rich history going back 30-40 (whole) years.

Massachusetts itself was in fact named after a Bee Gees song.

Barbarossa
04-18-2006, 04:34 PM
The more you look at the word "Massachusetts" the wronger it seems :ermm:

CrabGirl
04-18-2006, 04:35 PM

Funny, I thought it was named after Gin.

manker
04-18-2006, 04:35 PM
There appears to be some kind of huge Star-Trekkian replicator roaming freely around the globe, randomly cloning cities, towns and entire regions.

If only the Americans would invent some kind of forcefield apparatus for miltary use so I could adapt it to protect the village in which I dwell.

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/859/msneyebrow3rt.gif

Cheese
04-18-2006, 04:38 PM
There appears to be some kind of huge Star-Trekkian replicator roaming freely around the globe, randomly cloning cities, towns and entire regions.

If only the Americans would invent some kind of forcefield apparatus for miltary use so I could adapt it to protect the village in which I dwell.

Isn't there a Newcastle in Wales as well?

manker
04-18-2006, 04:43 PM

Isn't there a Newcastle in Wales as well?There's a Newcastle Emlyn in West Wales, shithole of a place, I don't know of any places called 'Newcastle', however.

There is also a Newcastle in the midlands somewhere which always makes me think I've gone too far north when driving to Manchester.

Btw, since Wales was here before the rest of you anglo-saxon newbs (according to that mental Welsh bloke you rodded) - then you obviously cloned us :snooty:

Barbarossa
04-18-2006, 04:49 PM
Thank goodness there's only one Washington. :)

Proper Bo
04-18-2006, 04:52 PM
Thank goodness there's only one Washington. :)

If only:no:

mackem scum:spits:

Spider_dude
04-18-2006, 09:28 PM
i think you caught yourself a bo there barbie

Seedler
04-18-2006, 09:30 PM

Isn't there a Newcastle in Wales as well?

Like I said, Chinatowns are everywhere...

The Chinese are taking over. Fact.

All your toy manufacturing are belong to us.

Spider_dude
04-18-2006, 09:31 PM
there's a chinatown in glasgow, it's where that ex-celtic player du wei joined the triads.

Seedler
04-19-2006, 08:48 PM
there's a chinatown in glasgow, it's where that ex-celtic player du wei joined the triads.

They let him join?

Triads need new member to be at least level 15 ninjas in order to join.

Didn't know du wei was a deadly assasin.